• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CRAP GUYS

Twilight's dad had the same cutie mark as THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE

CA4Tv.jpg

jogarrr

I will be seriously disappointed in pony-GAF if someone doesn't make this their avatar once a better quality version is available:

kCWW5m.jpg

Dennis

Banned
Amibguous Cad said:
HOLY CRAP GUYS

Twilight's dad had the same cutie mark as THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE
Oh fuck, Trixies mom got abandoned by Twilights sleazy dad when she got cancer! And then he started a new family!

Koomaster

The ponies look kind of weird when you face them head on instead of from the side. Does anyone else feel that way or is it just me?

McNum

Cute episode. I'm surprised at Pinkie's story, not to mention her full name, but most of them were as expected. Filly Fluttershy was as adorable as expected, until she started singing, then she got even more adorable. Of course Rainbow Dash got her cutie mark like that. It's a rainbow colored lightning, how else were you going to earn one of those? Having that tie into the rest of the cast was a bit of a surprise, though. Good to hear a reprise of the Sonic Rainboom theme. That's a good tune. And Twilight got to be awkward in a funny way again. Those jumps she did while retelling her story, before noticing that the crusaders had left would make a perfect "At first I was... but then I... and then..." image.

Of course. the crusaders failed to get what the stories were really about, again. The other ponies pretty much got their marks the instant they knew what they wanted to do, so being random isn't going to help. Ah well, they'll get it soon enough.

AIRic

jogarrr said:
I will be seriously disappointed in pony-GAF if someone doesn't make this their avatar once a better quality version is available:

kCWW5.jpg

Damn! I must say after watching the first 10 episodes I liked the show, but I thought it was nothing special. But, it's really a guilty pleasure of mine since then. I don't have any way of seeing the episodes except by downloading them... The last one I saw was episode 18. How many episodes they've played so far?

Nishastra

Banned
Koomaster said:
The ponies look kind of weird when you face them head on instead of from the side. Does anyone else feel that way or is it just me?
Yeah, they look weird head-on, since it makes the shape of their heads look totally different.

It's probably pretty hard to do a good-looking emotive face from that angle when there's a snout involved (no matter how small), though.

jogarrr

Nishastra said:
Handy tip! You can add an l, m, or s to the end of the filename (before the extension) of imgur files to post smaller versions of big images.

Thanks for this. I was like oh shit when I posted at first. Didn't realize the resolution :p

Nishastra

Banned
AIRic said:
Damn! I must say after watching the first 10 episodes I liked the show, but I thought it was nothing special. But, it's really a guilty pleasure of mine since then. I don't have any way of seeing the episodes except by downloading them... The last one I saw was episode 18. How many episodes they've played so far?
Today's was episode 23. There's like 4 or 5 Youtube channels that have every episode on them.

McNum

G-Fex said:
Of course you are Rarity.

Yesh, what happened to Spikes parents? How could they abandon their lil dragon?
Actually, if the entrance exam to Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns is to hatch a baby dragon, where did they get all the needed eggs for that? Twilight can't be the only applicant, can she? Now, I don't know exactly how dragons are in MLP, we've only seen Spike and Big Red, but trying to take a dragon's eggs is usually an extremely bad idea for those who are crunchy and taste good with ketchup. Especially if you're smaller than its mouth, like pony sized

Koomaster

McNum said:
Actually, if the entrance exam to Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns is to hatch a baby dragon, where did they get all the needed eggs for that? Twilight can't be the only applicant, can she? Now, I don't know exactly how dragons are in MLP, we've only seen Spike and Big Red, but trying to take a dragon's eggs is usually an extremely bad idea for those who are crunchy and taste good with ketchup. Especially if you're smaller than its mouth, like pony sized
Perhaps dragon society isn't as parental. We know they sleep for an awfully long time, it would be pretty inconvenient to lay an egg right before it's time for a nap. They probably allow the ponies to hatch and take care of their dragon children until they wake up.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
How come anyone related to Rainbow Dash (and by extension she herself) tend to be obnoxious? Yeah, my opinions about her really changed from liking her to not really liking her.

Fuuuuuuuuuh... Pinkie's origin reads like the creation of a supervillain.

Stalker Pinkie confirmed
Dark Phoenix Twilight confirmed
Skullgreymon Spike confirmed
Two-timing Twilight's father confirmed

MY GOD

TROLLESTIA, what is your master plan?

G-Fex

McNum said:

Spike was abandoned, or worse case scenario his parents were murdered.

meltingparappa said:

Stalker Pinkie confirmed

MY GOD

Don't you see dummy?

Twilight's fate is that

She won't take Celestia's place necessarily but she will be able to control more than she can, she'll be able to control the cosmos itself, that places her in a rightful royal seat next to Celestia and Luna.

Celestia = Sun
Luna= Moon
Twilight= Stars/cosmos.

Koomaster

meltingparappa said:

Stalker Pinkie confirmed

MY GOD

I'm surprised an omnipresent Trollestia wasn't present, off to the sides looking on, when each of the ponies got their cutie mark.

Also you know when Twilight's powers exploded she was thinking; 'Oh hell naw, gotta nip this in the bud before I'm overthrown.' She knew she had to keep a watchful eye on Twilight at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom