• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
CHEEZMO™ said:
They're the same people who hate Rainbow Dash.

They are beyond help.
That's not right! I loves me some Rainbow Bash!

Nishastra said:
Speaking of posting a lot, thanks to my frenzy of avatar-related posts this morning, I've entered the top 10 for this thread :p

xicw9.png
This thread is moving too fast for me. Stop posting when I'm asleep!

CassSept

I am somewhere between Spike and RD. Got perfectly in the middle between extroverted and introverted. Which is quite weird because before I was always getting perfect INTP (but that was before college, starting from scratch really changed me a lot).

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Amibguous Cad said:
EDIT: I'm surprised there are so few Twilights/INTPs on a gaming forum. Definitely me, anyway.

I've always been an INTP in these tests, so here's one more Twilight to go along with you, ZealousD and Popstar. Incidentally, Twilight is also my favorite character.

My wife usually comes out as ISFJ, for the record. :)

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Foxix said:
Proof that I have too much damned time on my hands: My godawful attempt at drawing a pony.

I assure you it looks less shitty in person. Could be better but eeeeehhhh whatever. It'd probably be better if I inked it but I'm waaaaay too lazy and my nice pen broke a few months ago. Any and all pony criticisms are welcome. :p
This is great. Do try to make thicker hind legs for your next one. Did you use any references or templates? Those are always useful.

Man, I haven't done any fan art in a while. I've got to get back to it, one of these days.

Jintor

Subitai said:
Also, why has everyone still stayed against Celestia so hard after the last few episodes as the creators have blatantly pointed in stark (haha my mind is too on Game of Thrones) symbols and pop references that she is the Dumbledore/Professor X character of the show.

It's just funnier that way.

For the record, Professor X and Dumbledore were both also huge trolls.

Nishastra

Banned
I think it was an experiment to see how much fun a single person could have in a single place before the universe collapsed.

Apparently having 5x the fun of a ferris wheel is where things start to go weird.

Nishastra

Banned
Ikael said:
Introverted
Intuitive
Feeling
Judging

It seems that I am trollestia! This test is SO AWESOME.
The Celestia army continues to grow...!

NNzyjl.jpg

Edit: Hey, wait. What you posted is Zecora :p
Zecora's text is wrong. She's iNFJ, but it says Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving underneath.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Took the test again to see if anything changed, and it came out pretty much the same except the Judging/Perceiving bar was dead even rather than a little into the Judgeing category.

So I'm Apple Dash Apparently, didn't realize how close they were before.

ilvzv6.jpg

Nishastra

Banned
The Soviets did have some awesome propaganda.

DrForester said:
Took the test again to see if anything changed, and it came out pretty much the same except the Judging/Perceiving bar was dead even rather than a little into the Judgeing category.

So I'm Apple Dash Apparently, didn't realize how close they were before.

ilvzv6.jpg
I prefer Rainbow Jack.

AoNSg.png

Foxix Von

Myke Greywolf said:
This is great. Do try to make thicker hind legs for your next one. Did you use any references or templates? Those are always useful.

Man, I haven't done any fan art in a while. I've got to get back to it, one of these days.

References? I left a picture of DJ up in my browser if that's what you mean, so sort of...? I think?

Templates? You lost me.

Subitai

DrForester said:
I like Celestia, fun to call her a troll, but still like her. I did like when she trolled the Cake's.

I was just talking Dumbledore who was a HUGE troll. He thought and planned out his trolling for decades. It was amazing. And he all but says "You mad?" at the end of it all.
Ok then, I guess that makes everything line up in a way I'm not comfortable with.

In related news, I'm just slightly more intuitive than sensing to be a Celestia and not a Big Mac. So, I feel my judgment on this matter is officially clouded.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Subitai said:
Ok then, I guess that makes everything line up in a way I'm not comfortable with.

In related news, I'm just slightly more intuitive than sensing to be a Celestia and not a Big Mac. So, I feel my judgment on this matter is officially clouded.

Not like she's the only character people. There's entire mythologies based upon background ponies that have had few or no lines at all.

Acerac

Banned
Slightly late to join in (had to catch reading up before replying) but I'm a mix of Celestia and Macintosh.

I'm surprised people are so sad about getting Celestia. If you were practically a god wouldn't you mess around with your subjects too? Not too much, but just enough so they know not to start trouble.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Acerac said:
Slightly late to join in (had to catch reading up before replying) but I'm a mix of Celestia and Macintosh.

I'm surprised people are so sad about getting Celestia. If you were practically a god wouldn't you mess around with your subjects too? Not too much, but just enough so they know not to start trouble.
if you were practically a god, what could your subjects possibly do to trouble you?

Man! I was one trait away from being Fluttershy! Instead, I'm Spike. I can except that. It's actually pretty accurate.

So about the episode... LUNA TIER! And the same guy wrote "Swarm of the Century" and "Sonic Rainboom"? This guy knows what he's doing and needs to write all episodes from here on out.

I love how they tied the main casts' cutie marks into RBD's story. I also loved how the main cast were all hanging out when the CMC found them and Dash stepped forward with supreme confidence because she knew that her story was the stuff of legends. And indeed it was. Sooooo awesome!

Awkward Fluttershy, Rarity's unamused face, Twilight Phoenix, reserved Pinkie Pie, Applejack's fake accent, Little Big Mac, and the Sonic Rainboom were huge highlights. I know that's basically the whole episode but it was THAT GOOD!

Dai101

Banned
Confused101 said:
Awkward Fluttershy, Rarity's unamused face, Twilight Phoenix, reserved Pinkie Pie, Applejack's fake accent, Little Big Mac, and the Sonic Rainboom were huge highlights. I know that's basically the whole episode but it was THAT GOOD!

You mean, "Pinkamena Diane Pie" rigth?

Foxix Von

Myke Greywolf said:
I'm sorry, I just became aware that I was being a condescending-condescendingy-pants.

I didn't see anything condescending o_O? Unless you edited stuff out in your post earlier, either way if you have any criticisms, regardless of how horrifying they might be, I'll gladly take them lol.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Foxix said:
I didn't see anything condescending o_O? Unless you edited stuff out in your post earlier, either way if you have any criticisms, regardless of how horrifying they might be, I'll gladly take them lol.
I had written that it was great "for a first attempt", which could be seen as selling your effort short.

And now, for something completely different: The Simpsons visit Ponyville (be sure to read all 8 pages, or only 7 if you fear WTF endings.)

WARNING: Yeah, the above link leads to a furry art site, so if that bothers you, ignore everything else but the linked comic.

Foxix Von

Myke Greywolf said:
I had written that it was great "for a first attempt", which could be seen as selling your effort short.

And now, for something completely different: The Simpsons visit Ponyville (be sure to read all 8 pages)

That's it? >_> Well it was a first attempt haha, so woooooo! Oh god that looks amazing I'll read that when I get back home! Edit: for some reason the page isn't loading for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom