• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myke Greywolf said:
I had written that it was great "for a first attempt", which could be seen as selling your effort short.

And now, for something completely different: The Simpsons visit Ponyville (be sure to read all 8 pages, or only 7 if you fear WTF endings.)

WARNING: Yeah, the above link leads to a furry art site, so if that bothers you, ignore everything else but the linked comic.

Pinkie Pie brings up a good point...
A hole in the middle IS less pastry!

Dai101

Banned
Myke Greywolf said:
I had written that it was great "for a first attempt", which could be seen as selling your effort short.

And now, for something completely different: The Simpsons visit Ponyville (be sure to read all 8 pages, or only 7 if you fear WTF endings.)

WARNING: Yeah, the above link leads to a furry art site, so if that bothers you, ignore everything else but the linked comic.

Damn, it was good (most good than every piece of shit that fanfiction brings anyway) and i also read that in every character voice.

Also, i didn't noticed that last part, good thing that i only readed the comic.

karby

Myke Greywolf said:

Didn't check out the rest of the site, but that comic is awsome.

BY2K

Membero Americo
20110416.jpg

Ikael

Edit: Hey, wait. What you posted is Zecora :p
Zecora's text is wrong. She's iNFJ, but it says Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving underneath.

The test have become even more awesomesauce then. Love Zecora :D

That is the stuff of the legends. I mean, the author has been able to translate the simpson's humour even more acurately than the modern Simpsons theirselves.

Also, I have dared to skim trought that site, and found some goodies:

112083_KinkyTurtle_lolwutfluttershy.png

105087_KinkyTurtle_mcbrony.gif

G-Fex

Well everypony, that'll be the last time i'll be head postcounts of the thread.

I thought I was a real brony, now I'm thinking maybe I'm not the one I thought I was.

so I relinquish my avatar.

I feel like well...it's not good and lately it's gotten worse. I don't want to bother you all with details but i'm going to take somewhat of a break, well not break cause that insinuates me coming back full time here. I didn't want to get banned as I might want to keep posting later.

I'll lurk and maybe post once in a while but that'll be it.

See you around guys, enjoy your pony days.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
G-Fex said:

I thought I was a real brony, now I'm thinking maybe I'm not the one I thought I was.

I feel like well...it's not good and lately it's gotten worse. I don't want to bother you all with details but i'm going to take somewhat of a break, well not break cause that insinuates me coming back full time here. I didn't want to get banned as I might want to keep posting later.

What's going on here?

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
G-Fex said:

You know something that we don't. That's alright. Entering as a riddle, exiting as an enigma: that's the story of G-Fex's pony days.
ie26E.png

Neki

G-Fex said:

you're quite dramatic, watching ponies isn't a way of life, as much as people would like to believe.

G-Fex

Ultimoo said:
you're quite dramatic, watching ponies isn't a way of life, as much as people would like to believe.

It's not so much pony-gaf as gaf in general which is why I'm going to just lurk a lot more than post.

Just gave up the avatar cause I'm not a great fan I thought I was.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
G-Fex said:
It's not so much pony-gaf as gaf in general which is why I'm going to just lurk a lot more than post.

I never liked that avatar anyway. This one's much better.

Koomaster

G-Fex said:

*hug* :( Sorry you are feeling down on GAF. And you are always welcome to post here no matter your level of fandom. You're a cool dude.

Neki

G-Fex said:

I don't know why you don't like posting. so what if you get banned? just means you'll have to lurk more, which is what you're already doing. like I said, drama on GAF is just lol. but I can't force you to have a pony avatar, nor do I want to, so do what you want. :p

Snaku

Banned
I've been banned a few times for weird things, and I've found that I post a lot less as a result. Seems like lurking is encouraged.

Nishastra

Banned
Ultimoo said:
I don't know why you don't like posting. so what if you get banned? just means you'll have to lurk more, which is what you're already doing. like I said, drama on GAF is just lol. but I can't force you to have a pony avatar, nor do I want to, so do what you want. :p
I can understand wanting to get away from... posting constantly.

I'm a lurker by nature. There's a particular forum I've been a member of for 10 years, and I only just broke 1000 posts there fairly recently.

I know you might not get that from this thread, but almost 20% of my total posts on GAF over the last four years have been in here in the last month :p

Nishastra said:
I know you might not get that from this thread, but almost 20% of my total posts on GAF over the last four years have been in here in the last month :p
Same here. Even when I was finally activated to post, I continued to lurk. Nothing wrong with it. I was banned for something stupid for a couple days too when I first started posting. It's not big thing unless you get perm'd.

Anyway, the Brony Express will always be here for ya. ;p

Nishastra

Banned
Negator said:
Umm...What?
It's them doing an impression of Philomena while they're looking all over for her. I didn't notice it while watching the episode, but I went back and sure enough, it's in there... :p

It's from the part where she's wearing a fake moustache and reading the newspaper.

Foxix Von

Like others said you're always welcome to post here G-Fex we <3 you.

I can totally understand though! I've been huddling in this thread most of the time and I rarely ever contribute anything outside of here lol And if I do post outside it's usually to state something obvious or off topic lol.

DennisK4 said:
I suppose that's me after realizing how shockingly good this show has been.

And yet I still don't know why I can't stop watching this.
Hell. I still don't understand how this one particular show sparked a fanbase as big a magnitude as Dash's 1st Sonic Rainboom! Even with the creator of Fosters/Powerpuff Girls in charge of it.

You don't see a lot of people talking about that new Transformers cartoon as much as this.

OMG Aero

Since everyone was so nice last time, I decided to have another go at some more fan art. Someone on another forum gave me the idea of Fluttershy helping animals get ready for hibernation, so I made a picture of her delivering nuts to a squirrel.

Click the thumbnail for the image or here for a hires version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom