• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subitai

Nishastra said:
Ye Olde Avatar Post is still mostly up to date.

These ones of mine that are still on there are in fact in use:
AGFNE.png
A725Y.png
bLJzp.png

The rest of mine are open as far as I know. One of Foxix's CMC ones was taken, I think, but I don't recall seeing any others.

Also, this one isn't on there yet and isn't in use:
rls0N.png
Oh nice! Glad someone caught this pose of AJ:
vkYh8.png

Foxix Von

Nishastra said:
Ye Olde Avatar Post is still mostly up to date.

These ones of mine that are still on there are in fact in use:
AGFNE.png
A725Y.png
bLJzp.png

The rest of mine are open as far as I know. One of Foxix's CMC ones was taken, I think, but I don't recall seeing any others.

Also, this one isn't on there yet and isn't in use:
rls0N.png

Yeah I'm aware lol, I've just been lazy. I'll fix it right now, thanks for reminding me ;D

I WOULD LOVE for tag team avatars to catch on but the last time I tried that I was heavily frowned upon.

Yeah, it wasn't because of tag team avatars... it's because Vinyl Scratch is, like, part of Foxix
now. I even considered changing my avatar to his old one, but decided it wouldn't feel right =P

Foxix Von

Ark said:
I just want to double check; is this one taken?

XEPR6.png

AAaaannnnd just finished bringing it up to date and yes, it should be free. Thank's TAA! I was trying to remember which CMC you took :p If you'd like I could widen it by 10 pixels or take out the black background.

I guess I'm sticking with vinyl scratch FOREEEEEEVER @_@

Darte

Decent episode, Spike needed some much needed attention so I'm glad they came around with a Spike Centered episode.

Art tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!

Too bad Fluttershy didn't show up to help
Spike with his dragon problem!
dragonshy_by_14_bis-d3en9mo.jpg

Aw how adorable of Spike!
0df98d69e4159ed3ddf24368e4e38f4f.jpg

Dragon VS Twilight...rawr
6980+-+Dragon+epic+Magic+Mud_Bug+speedpaint+twilight_sparkle.jpg

Shadow of the colossus would have been too easy if RD was the transportation!
25aff9a3de734d51f087d94db3e115bc.png

Whats gotten Rainbow Dash in such a mood?
1303479459360.png

Its because she can't match the adorableness of....DAWWWwww
1303532185082.png

That's ok, she can get close to that level of adorableness by scooting up with....DAWwww
game_over_by_dr_cane-d3elohl.png

This scene needs to happen in some future season!
weird_al_and_pinkie_by_itchymango-d3ejaxd.jpg

And lastly, if you write down the name of a pony in this notebook, in 30 seconds they will become your very best friend! D:
mail.google.com.jpg

OMG Aero

Foxix said:
Yeah I'm aware lol, I've just been lazy. I'll fix it right now, thanks for reminding me ;D

I WOULD LOVE for tag team avatars to catch on but the last time I tried that I was heavily frowned upon.
I think the frowning upon was because they were human ponies, not because you had avatars that went together.

karby

Ultimoo said:
He's not a villain, he's just misunderstood.

lol. I didn't mean Spike or Alouicious. Just the big Mean-n-green dragon. In my book, trying to eat/flame/crush/stomp a little baby runaway dragon just because he ate a few of your precious jewels that you probably weren't going to miss anyway, in addition to attacking and chasing his friends through a dark forest definitely qualifies you as a villain. :)

Neki

karby said:
lol. I didn't mean Spike or Alouicious. Just the big Mean-n-green dragon. In my book, trying to eat/flame/crush/stomp a little baby runaway dragon just because he ate a few of your precious jewels that you probably weren't going to miss anyway, in addition to attacking and chasing his friends through a dark forest definitely qualifies you as a villain. :)
If I was a dragon and someone was eating my only treasure, my only friend, I'd be pretty upset. MISUNDERSTOOOOOOOD!

Ark

FTH said:
nice avatar ZealousD :eek:

EDIT: Also this:
f6wLh.png

is hilarious :D

Could you imagine if we had an avatar combo that required 5-6 people? Combining that would crash GAF.

EDIT: Whoop, new page.

G-Fex

Ultimoo said:
If I was a dragon and someone was eating my only treasure, my only friend, I'd be pretty upset. MISUNDERSTOOOOOOOD!

Every single monster/creature in Equestria is a horrible homicidal killing machine.

Gilda is probably plotting a deadly alliance with Trixie as we speak, their target is obviously Twilight and Rainbow Dash

Neki

G-Fex said:
Every single monster/creature in Equestria is a horrible homicidal killing machine.

Gilda is probably plotting a deadly alliance with Trixie as we speak, their target is obviously Twilight and Rainbow Dash

Any episode with more Trixie is welcomed though.

daffy

Banned
Ark said:
Could you imagine if we had an avatar combo that required 5-6 people? Combining that would crash GAF.

EDIT: Whoop, new page.
We should totally do that haha

There's nothing big enough in Equestria for that though...

Foxix said:
Thank's TAA! I was trying to remember which CMC you took :p If you'd like I could widen it by 10 pixels or take out the black background.

No problem! I love the black background the way that it is, but if you could widen it for me that would be pretty cool of you. Thanks for the offer!

Nishastra

Banned
The_Author's_Apprentice said:
No problem! I love the black background the way that it is, but if you could widen it for me that would be pretty cool of you. Thanks for the offer!
I was gonna do it in like 5 seconds but upon opening the image I realized the background isn't actually black, and this has thrown me off immensely :p

Edit: I redid it completely if you want it.

LCWd6.png

karby

FTH said:
ahaha what an awesome name for him

now to assemble the pieces of MagnetGAF muahaha

Count me in!

Am I the only one here who really likes the villains? If so, oh well. One more for the pile:

15Bmh.png

5Z7J0.png

Also I love this scene:
F8CUg.png

Aloysius battling the ferocious beast while hapless Spike watches from the background.
He's like's Ponyville's own Hedwig!

As far as dragons go, we've seen the marvelous Steven Magnet, Smokey, Mean-n-green, and then there's always Spike. I do hope that somehow we get to see a dragon kingdom/realm somewhere in Equestria in the later seasons.

Nishastra

Banned
karby said:
I do hope that somehow we get to see a dragon kingdom/realm somewhere in Equestria in the later seasons.
Do you think they have such a thing? So far both the adult dragons we've seen (Steven is technically a "sea serpent") have been the reclusive hermit types with their hoards.

I can't imagine that kind of dragon having any kind of real society :p

Foxix Von

Nishastra said:
I was gonna do it in like 5 seconds but upon opening the image I realized the background isn't actually black, and this has thrown me off immensely :p

Edit: I redid it completely if you want it.

LCWd6.png

:eek: Came out great. Would have done it sooner but I was over at a buddies place nerding out with Magic.

I FINALLY BEAT MY RIVAL FUCK YEAH. Also if it wasn't black what color was it?

karby

Nishastra said:
Do you think they have such a thing? So far both the adult dragons we've seen (Steven is technically a "sea serpent") have been the reclusive hermit types with their hoards.

I can't imagine that kind of dragon having any kind of real society :p

pfft. Those hermit types are so gauche. They can't represent all of dragonkind. Besides, Spike does pretty well in Ponyville. True he's still a baby and has been with Twilight since he hatched, but it's proof enough that dragons can work with/in a society. Besides, all of dragons that have shown up so far can speak! Who would they be speaking to and where did they learn to talk if all they had was themselves? There has to be a dragon society, somewhere out there!

Nishastra

Banned
Foxix said:
Also if it wasn't black what color was it?
Some of it is black, but in that scene you can still see the background if you look really close, as well as the bodies of the ponies. When I zoomed in I think I even saw a pixel or two of Scootaloo's hair :p

My version is a bit more black than the "real thing", but Sweetie Belle's body and tail are still there.

karby said:
Who would they be speaking to and where did they learn to talk if all they had was themselves?
Well, there has to be some kind of dragon interaction or else where do dragon eggs come from?

As for Spike, I don't know if anything about him can be considered to be indicative of dragonkind as he was hatched via unicorn magic and raised by ponies.

Nishastra

Banned
Menmanelf said:
I find the upper-right one mesmerizing for some reason. I think it's the unfinished eyes.

Something between that one and the lower left one would be perfect, I think. (And by that I don't mean something drawn in the middle of the page :p)

The lower-right one amuses me because I'm imagining her somehow giving someone that look.

I'mma start drawing ponies myself soon, based on the toys I have. I'm nearing the end of a drawing class right now, and I'm actually planning to involve ponies in my final :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom