• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whogie

AmFJv.png

Ark

Uchip said:
Human ponies are fine
its when they sexualize the actual characters it gets sad

Gotta agree, I just thought the faces & hair on the human ponies was pretty awesome.

I'm watching through all of season 1 on YouTube atm, this stuff is so good ;__;

When does/did season one end?

jogarrr

^ Uh Oh.

DrForester said:
This guy has other videos, and I REALLY want to know where he gets his source material because it's all HD and doesn't have any Hub watermarks on it.

That would be the iTunes version I believe. 720p watermark free.

Jintor

Of course, it's possible we're all bracing for something that will never happen. Maybe they'll stick to abusing MLP in that thread instead.

Let's just chill and talk about owls.

Negator

So I don't have cable TV, but at today's Easter family gathering, I saw my mom scroll through The HUB section of kids on demand for my nephews, and I saw My Little Pony right there. It took all I had to not tell her to stop and play it right there.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Negator said:
So I don't have cable TV, but at today's Easter family gathering, I saw my mom scroll through The HUB section of kids on demand for my nephews, and I saw My Little Pony right there. It took all I had to not tell her to stop and play it right there.
You failed The Test.

Zomba13

Fucking pandaman attracting trolls here again (dream of course, not GraveRobberX).
We love you panda but you've gotta keep the ponies in the pen. They can't be running lose around GAF!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
his post is gone before i could ask if he wanted it in a pm or email. :(

-

seriously guys, i wasnt even trying to troll them this time! i thought they were calm enough. ;_; im sorry

Zomba13

How About No said:
I reminded him he started this mess!

Evilore is apparently culling the PS3 thread. D:
Thank god for that. Why is it it's always either pandaman or the pony hating trolls that shit threads up by posting pony pictures? Do they hate us that much that they plan on trolling threads and framing us?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
(/.\;)

I need to be held, lost my GAF buddies on that thread =/, lock out was coming, even the BIG BOSS locked it lol

So what time is MLP on The HUB, can I watch from where it is or do I go back to the start and work my way to where you all are?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
GraveRobberX said:
(/.\;)

I need to be held, lost my GAF buddies on that thread =/, lock out was coming, even the BIG BOSS locked it lol

So what time is MLP on The HUB, can I watch from where it is or do I go back to the start and work my way to where you all are?
only the first two episodes have any sequential continuity of any noticable sort, so you shouldnt have to worry about watch this weeks episode if you havent caught up to the series by then.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Zomba13 said:
Thank god for that. Why is it it's always either pandaman or the pony hating trolls that shit threads up by posting pony pictures? Do they hate us that much that they plan on trolling threads and framing us?
It wouldn't surprise me if they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom