• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zomba13

GraveRobberX said:
(/.\;)

I need to be held, lost my GAF buddies on that thread =/, lock out was coming, even the BIG BOSS locked it lol

So what time is MLP on The HUB, can I watch from where it is or do I go back to the start and work my way to where you all are?
Don't know the times but you can find the episodes on youtube with a bit of searching (no linking because that's kinda wrong, but Hasbro seem ok with them up since they haven't been removed yet and been up for months)

Best to start with the first 2 episodes (a two parter that introduces the main characters) then maybe 2 other ones (any order, they don't really follow a timeline strictly) to get a feel for how the show normally is.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Pandaman said:
friendship is not forgiveness it seems. ;_;

i'll go back to my starcraft threads...
Don't be gloomy now! Your post in the PSN thread made me laugh and so did Dream's little appearance.

See what you people have done to me!? Forgiveness!? Pah!

Chuck

Still without luck
I think I missed something...
ZkOuU.gif

Zomba13

Pandaman said:

We forgive you :p
Just be more careful what pictures you post and where you post them. We don't need a second great troll wave.

Dai101

Banned
Pandaman said:

No worries (from me at least) man. I found that HILARIOUS. But it really seem that playstation fans are a bit too sore for a harmless and innocuous thing like what you posted there. oh well.

jogarrr

I still think the Twilight comic that Panda posted way back and the response to it was the among the most amusing things in this thread :p

Pandaman said:

Psh, no worries man. Shit was funny. And it's not like we haven't dealt with trolls. Nothing this thread can't handle.

For you new guys, we're going to need pony ranking with the quickness. Get on it bronies!

akira28

So long as it's cute and not too Rule34, I'm ok with it. Tongue in cheek or gentle tease is perfectly fine, we tweak the nose on occasion and that's how sane humans roll. But for anyone to really sexualize any characters is not exactly conducive to the point of the show. Which I think is to encourage people, (and particularly young girls), to celebrate themselves and experience the adventures of life with friends, and to try new things to find their special talents, etc. So a cheesecake image here and there is cute so long as it doesn't become a thing. Someone's hard to find deviantart box? Kosher. Some of the stuff in the dark corners of the internet where such things exist? Well we know enough to leave it there.

That said, to focus too much on it distracts from the point. Thus, the verdict is, human ponies in moderation, as in all things. And we will need human-ponies if the off-Broadway show is ever going to come into existence.

Darte

New Page Art!

Rainbow Dash's big secret!
rainbow_secret_by_don_komandorr-d3enmqv.jpg

This kinda makes me :( shes going to catch a cold!
mlp_fim___a_helping_hoof_by_shadow_dancer_666-d3epj2z.jpg

Diamonds and Sparkles
happy_easter_day_by_csimadmax-d3ero7k.png

Did Nightmare Moon hit the salt tavern?
7680+-+drunk+fallen+Nightmare_Moon.png

CMC: Extreme Crusades!
cutie_mark_crusaders_skydive_by_blackgryph0n-d3eod9b.png

Daww my first flight by Scootaloo
training_balloons_by_ponyshot-d3eopty.jpg

Zecora in an attempt to copy Rainbow Dash D:
7900+-+John_Joseco+zecora.jpg

You got a little hair on your hooves there fluttershy
1303541898226.jpg

DJ-PON-3 Chilling
vinyl_relaxation_by_johnjoseco-d3eqfyv.jpg

And lastly...my little...blimps?!
7983+-+parody+Trixie+twilight_sparkle+wat+Zeppelin.png

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
DrForester said:
I want a Dash and Scoot episode.

HEY LOOK WE ARE BEING XTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

ARE YOU LOOKING AT US YET

XTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

Rinse and repeat for twenty minutes.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Regulus Tera said:
HEY LOOK WE ARE BEING XTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

ARE YOU LOOKING AT US YET

XTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

Rinse and repeat for twenty minutes.

This is the problem I have involving those two.

OMG Aero

DrForester said:
I'm guessing I missed whatever happened in this thread. Anyone mind summing it up for me?

Zomba13 said:
Thank god for that. Why is it it's always either pandaman or the pony hating trolls that shit threads up by posting pony pictures? Do they hate us that much that they plan on trolling threads and framing us?
Pretty much yeah. One of the main complaints I have seen about PonyGAF is that apparently we post pony pictures in other threads and it annoys people, but almost every time I see pony pictures out of this thread it is by someone who doesn't even watch the show.

This was pretty instrumental in getting ponies banned from /co/ initially. The people who hated the show got together and decided to act as creepy fans by posting rule 34 and other pony pictures everywhere instead of the designated threads to trick the moderators into believing that all pony fans were like that. Fortunately, since there isn't an easy way of coming back from an account ban on GAF like there is on 4chan, that can't happen here.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Auction status report:

- Derpy: $2,125, 17 hours left
- Pegasus Pinkie Pie: $2,425, 1 day 17 hours left
- Applejack: $820, 2 days 17 hours left
- Twilight: $1,362, 3 days 17 hours left

I'm actually surprised to see Pinkie get the larger bids.

karby

This auction should have been between Derpy, Pegasus Pinky, Twilight and Rainbow Dash. All of the sketches are great, but I don't know why she bothered including
Cr
applejack.
I mean, everyone likes Derpy, because she's an humorous idiot, Pegasus Pinky is definitely rare, so I can see that going, and Twilight is the most powerful magical pony around, at least after Trolles--*ahem* Celestia. Applejack...so far, she hasn't done anything special. And 1.5 episode where she was the primary focus, she was pretty much being a prideful jerk.

OMG Aero

karby said:
This auction should have been between Derpy, Pegasus Pinky, Twilight and Rainbow Dash. All of the sketches are great, but I don't know why she bothered including
Cr
applejack.
I mean, everyone likes Derpy, because she's an humorous idiot, Pegasus Pinky is definitely rare, so I can see that going, and Twilight is the most powerful magical pony around, at least after Trolles--*ahem* Celestia. Applejack...so far, she hasn't done anything special. And 1.5 episode where she was the primary focus, she was pretty much being a prideful jerk.
Derpy is the only one that she drew specifically for this auction, the other three were from before the show was made (hence pegasus Pinkie). It's possible that they didn't have a drawing of Rainbow Dash from around the same time and assumed that older pictures would be worth more than newer ones of non-Derpy characters.

Ramma2

Darte said:
New Page Art!

Rainbow Dash's big secret!
rainbow_secret_by_don_komandorr-d3enmqv.jpg

Once, there was this pony who, got into an accident and couldn't come to school.
But when, she finally came back, her hair, had turned from rainbow into bright white.

Mmm mmm mmm mmm

jogarrr

While watching the previous episode all I could think of was this:

NcLiCm.jpg

OMG Aero said:
I'm guessing I missed whatever happened in this thread. Anyone mind summing it up for me?

Basically, ponies started getting posted in the 'PSN is down' thread, mostly by non-Pony-GAF. Thread was derailed, Evilore put it back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom