• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KtSlime

jogarrr said:
While watching the previous episode all I could think of was this:

NcLiCm.jpg

Yeah, owls are trolls.

In equestria all birds are trolls.

NEO0MJ

OMG Aero said:
Derpy is the only one that she drew specifically for this auction, the other three were from before the show was made (hence pegasus Pinkie). It's possible that they didn't have a drawing of Rainbow Dash from around the same time and assumed that older pictures would be worth more than newer ones of non-Derpy characters.

Makes sense. Still, it would have made sense to put up sketches of all the characters, including non Pegasus Pinkie. Would have been an awesome way to see which supporting pony has the craziest/ most supportive fans.

Where do you find this shit G-Fex. I'll need a url address and / or search terms you used.

I need to know so that I, er, can make sure to never stumble up on it accidentally.

G-Fex

found it on deviantart, I was looking for other cosplay photos and figured I would look up the girls again and there they were.

hjgRP.jpg

edit: Oh rainbow Dash girl HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

G-Fex

Zomba13 said:
:( what happened to the pinkie cosplayer? She was hawt.

I don't know they didn't even mention her on the DA page.

That infuriates me. Then I get weak in the knees looking at Rainbow and AJ

G-Fex

Mechanical Snowman said:
I fucking knew you had a Derpy fetish :p

Those 'lol's don't fool me, you're totally serious.

Wat? Is it so strange I want to see a blonde cross eyed girl holding muffins?

Nishastra

Banned
There is at least one cosplay of Derpy out there. She doesn't have the eyes (can't imagine why), but there is a picture that has a muffin in it...

Bankoiia

Hyping up the show and making people watch it never gets old. It's so fun to see the initial disbelief suddenly turn into bewildered excitement!

Well, let's just say I have had success with four out of five people so far.

G-Fex said:
Wat? Is it so strange I want to see a blonde cross eyed girl holding muffins?
I want to see a girl with a strap on unicorn horn with her pubic hair shaved into the shape of Twilight's cutie mark.

Edit: I think I went too far.

Myke Greywolf said:
You guys scare me.

Now, back to trying to persuade my wife to cosplay as Twilight.
We're going to need pics.

jogarrr

:lol I'm seriously dying right now.

Not sure if the "We need pics" of Myke's wife is related to the first part of that post, but that's how I read it :p

Mechanical Snowman said:
I hope my joke above in no way impedes Myke's decision to show us pictures of his wife cosplaying Twilight.
I love that this is your main concern.

Also, tag team avatars are so stylish.

Shoop da Woops are apparently banned, anyway.

Also, this thread got creepy real quick when talking about cosplayers. This is why you do not open the humanized pony can of worms!

Ark

Amibguous Cad said:
Shoop da Woops are apparently banned, anyway.

Also, this thread got creepy real quick when talking about cosplayers. This is why you do not open the humanized pony can of worms!

So they are, ignore what I said before then.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Ark said:
God damn, I can't decide if this is awesome or weird.
It's for SCIENCE. And science is, by definition, awesome.

Alas, my wife, great as she is, is probably not up to GAF's legendary standards, so no, you're never gonna get to see it, when and if it happens.

And, to Mechanical Snowman:

TLwDx.jpg

Ark

Foxix said:
I hopped on and played some minecraft last night with an old school buddy and the first thing he said to me after not having seen me in months was:
To which I replied

Where can I find me some MLP skins?

Zomba13

I wish notch would add horses so I can skin them like the ponies. I'm happy with my Fin skin (from adventure time). I had fun making it and I think it fits minecraft better than my Ed Elric skin.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Zomba13 said:
I wish notch would add horses so I can skin them like the ponies. I'm happy with my Fin skin (from adventure time). I had fun making it and I think it fits minecraft better than my Ed Elric skin.
ive reskinned the dogs as rainbow dash. >_>

Ark

Ultimoo said:
I leave for one morning and I come back to this. You all are strange people, you hear me? STRANGE PEOPLE.

Well, we are fully grown men watching a children's TV cartoon.

akira28

Yah, that's what I was talking about. No one wants to see a pubic hair topiary in the shape of someone's cutie mark. Now a tastefully done cutie mark tattoo on a tastefully exposed flank, with like a purple one piece, some leg-warmers and a unicorn horn head piece? Do it. The key is not to cross the wide line between PG-13 and R.

edit: purple one piece
wedgie. yes..I do click on American Apparel ads. I'm so sorry. So so sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom