• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Ark said:
Well, we are fully grown men watching a children's TV cartoon.

Not just any children's TV cartoon. But one made for little girls.

Called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Ultimoo said:
I leave for one morning and I come back to this. You all are strange people, you hear me? STRANGE PEOPLE.
Normalcy is only skin deep, anyway. Once you scrape a little off the surface, EVERYONE's strange.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
akira28 said:
Yah, that's what I was talking about. No one wants to see a pubic hair topiary in the shape of someone's cutie mark. Now a tastefully done cutie mark tattoo on a tastefully exposed flank, with like a purple one piece, some leg-warmers and a unicorn horn head piece? Do it. The key is not to cross the wide line between PG-13 and R.

edit: purple one piece
wedgie. yes..I do click on American Apparel ads. I'm so sorry. So so sorry...
yozxN.jpg

Neki

No, most people find us weird because we enjoy a show about ponies, not the discussions we have. I really doubt there is anyone who actively follows the thread and dislikes us for our discussion of weird stuff rather than disliking our like for ponies. If there is, speak up, otherwise, continue along!

dream

Ultimoo said:
No, most people find us weird because we enjoy a show about ponies, not the discussions we have. I really doubt there is anyone who actively follows the thread and dislikes us for our discussion of weird stuff rather than disliking our like for ponies. If there is, speak up, otherwise, continue along!

I had come to terms with the fact that you guys really, really, really like your ponies.

Then I see people talking about "cutie marks" and pubic hair...

jogarrr

Captain Fish said:
I thought the joke was really funny...
It was a joke, right?

Anyhoo look! A distraction!

Pinky LOL and RD Fuck Yea are the best.

It's amazing how perfectly most of the ponies match up to the memes.

jogarrr

Staring at that gif makes me feel like I'm going to end up with derp eyes.

But I can't stop staring.. It's hypnotic..

Edit: No seriously.. I can't seem to take my eyes away.. Just going to stare a little longer..

2th

Banned
Jintor said:
Woah, rolling back into weird territory again.

you know i do not have a problem with the cosplay. because they do not look like ponies at all. merely interestingly dressed humans. which is pretty damn hot. and lets be honest... if a chick has rainbow colored hair on her head it would be very interesting to see if she has a neatly trimmed rainbow colored muff.

G-Fex

and now we're back to Snowman territory.

Well at least to me, I love cosplay girls dressed, I tend to try to appreciate their clothed or semi-nude appearance. Nothing really more. I guess which is why Cammy is my favorite.

I interrupt this discussion of hawtsome cosplayers to bring you...

WALLPAPERS!
I just found a DeviantArt account with a ton of great wallpapers based on official art.
http://evilarticfox.deviantart.com/gallery/
Examples (all his wallpapers use this basic format):
My Favorite

Gangstangel

Other stylish wallpapers I've found (click for larger versions):

*You might want to run some of these images through IrfanView or something, because some of them are saved as the wrong file type. I think it's a Ponibooru issue. Also, any artifacts are from imgur's thumbnails, not the linked original files.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion of hawtsome cosplayers.

Darte

niceee!

So random question, is it known what the name of the planet is called? I know there are Earth ponies but I keep thinking Earth is being used to signify grounded ponies and not the actual planet itself but I recall in some dialogue where they mention the name of the planet or something but I don't have time to scour over the entire series D;

Darte

jogarrr said:
Equestria? or is that just pony lands excluding the Everfree forest?

Equestria is just the country in which the series is taking place. Not the planet. That much is shown in several places including the first few lines in the first episode "the land of Equestria"

G-Fex

DrForester said:
Given that Twilight lists off constellations in Art of the Dress, they're on Earth.

Some future earth where Pony's rule....

congrats DrForester, you gave M. Night Shamalayn his next plot for the my little pony movie.

Dai101

Banned
DrForester said:
Given that Twilight lists off constellations in Art of the Dress, they're on Earth.

How about an alternate universe but in the same earth

Darte

G-Fex said:
congrats DrForester, you gave M. Night Shamalayn his next plot for the my little pony movie.

Oh god its going to be avatar all over again D: what have I inadvertently set off?

Neki

DrForester said:

The twist is all of My Little Pony is actually the dreams of a little boy in a coma.

Firehead

Captain Fish said:
I interrupt this discussion of hawtsome cosplayers to bring you...

WALLPAPERS!

Other stylish wallpapers I've found (click for larger versions):

*You might want to run some of these images through IrfanView or something, because some of them are saved as the wrong file type. I think it's a Ponibooru issue. Also, any artifacts are from imgur's thumbnails, not the linked original files.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion of hawtsome cosplayers.

This one seems to have pretty bad artifacts. Have one that doesn't? ):

G-Fex

How about this one?

Princess Celestia is just comprised of five other ponies from the past.

Celestia isn't a person she's a entity that is called forth every hundred years or so to raise and control the sun and be princess. Though she needs to be fused from five ponies which all contain the vital functions that make the elements of harmony possible. Once fused they will never return to their individual pony forms ever again until this Celestia being fades away with time, then Twilight and friends will all fuse together in one final hour of need and will stay that way as the next Princess Celestia for the next generation.

Neki

G-Fex said:
How about this one?

Princess Celestia is just comprised of five other ponies from the past.

Celestia isn't a person she's a entity that is called forth every hundred years or so to raise and control the sun and be princess. Though she needs to be fused from five ponies which all contain the vital functions that make the elements of harmony possible. Once fused they will never return to their individual pony forms ever again until this Celestia being fades away with time, then Twilight and friends will all fuse together in one final hour of need and will stay that way as the next Princess Celestia for the next generation.

hey.

no.

stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom