• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxix said:
It'd be crazy if we managed to cram another 11k into this thread before season 2.
Just did a bit of fun maths and this thread has averaged 155 posts a day with 5429 unique views per day.

Though keeping up the current average would be impossible after this season ends unless something insane happens.

Whogie

I just realized there were two episodes left in the season. I thought there was just one, so this is good ^^

Choppasmith said:
So someone on Ponychan mentioned this, and thoguht I'd make a quick video to confirm.

Fluttershy's big cheer (well her major inhale beforehand) is Pinkie Pie's gasp backwards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iPVTeexoVA

Or is it the other way around..?
Heh, neat. I definitely noticed the gasp back in "A Bird in the Hoof."

Foxix Von

Mechanical Snowman said:
Just did a bit of fun maths and this thread has averaged 155 posts a day with 5429 unique views per day.

Though keeping up the current average would be impossible after this season ends unless something insane happens.

That's an absolutely bonkers amount of lurkers.

CassSept

Choppasmith said:
So someone on Ponychan mentioned this, and thoguht I'd make a quick video to confirm.

Fluttershy's big cheer (well her major inhale beforehand) is Pinkie Pie's gasp backwards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iPVTeexoVA

Or is it the other way around..?
Oh wow, never noticed this. Though it isn't as shocking as some more obvious sounds are used every now and then (Yakety Sax-esque theme in The Ticket Master and A Bird in a Hoof; Pinkie Pie's music from The Swarm of the Century and Cutie Mark Chronicles and so on).

On other note, Ponybeat Evil Enchantress is pure, unadulterated greatness.

Myke Greywolf said:
Never gonna happen, it will cool off in about a month, I think. :)
This place could turn into the Madoka thread and the insanity could grow more intense as we impatiently wait for the new season to start.

Incoming Word of God:

iiBS9.jpg

hQHP1.png

Other stuff:

Dkdk3.jpg

fZjWc.png

Si3u7l.jpg

BW2ILl.jpg

gU2Vsl.jpg

9OGeHl.jpg

And just because I love this so much, I'm posting it again. I don't care that it's not true to RBD. ;p

hNgoi.jpg

CassSept

Bah, Owlowiscious? That's quite, huh, weird. But it's the word of God, who are we to argue.

The TSN comic is great, it's predictable but I still laughed at the sight of Twilight.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
That RBD/Scoot comic is not contrary to RBD. They had to cut it from the episode because the animators couldn't stop "dawwwwwwwwwwwwww-ing" long enough to animate it.

DrForester said:
They had to cut it from the episode because the animators couldn't stop "dawwwwwwwwwwwwww-ing" long enough to animate it.
I like this. I am now going to consider that comic as canon in my own little world.

So when is scoot going to enroll in flight camp? We already know that Apple Bloom is taking classes.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
NOW!

HvxpM.png

ZoddGutts said:
Oh wow thought there was only one ep left to go but checked on wiki that there's two eps left. Nice.
I'm sorry for leaving your post visible on the current page for so little time, so I'm quoting it here.

Isn't it nice, though? It's like finding money under your sofa cushions!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Captain Fish said:
Rainbow Dash being a caring individual is the worst fanon.
Rainbow Dash is caring. She always helps out her friends, and unlike other ponies knows that she needs her friends support (looking at you AJ). Yes she's cocky, but not at her friends expense.

Acerac

Banned
DrForester said:
That RBD/Scoot comic is not contrary to RBD. They had to cut it from the episode because the animators couldn't stop "dawwwwwwwwwwwwww-ing" long enough to animate it.
I just imagine the second half to occur like it did in the show. Really makes the comic a lot funnier. :)

*Edit*

Hey Fluttershy I'll race to protect your honor!

*Nearly kills Fluttershy during race, doesn't save her*

I love RBD, but she is not the most considerate of others.

G-Fex

Nobody cares about fluttershy, that's why nobody cared to fly down to save her, not just Rainbow Dash, it could've been any pegasus pony. Only the animals below care about her.

Acerac

Banned
There really was a lot of spectators for absolutely nobody to try to save her, wasn't there....

*Edit*

Myke's comic is the correct version.

G-Fex said:
Nobody cares about fluttershy, that's why nobody cared to fly down to save her, not just Rainbow Dash, it could've been any pegasus pony. Only the animals below care about her.
she didn't even care enough to save herself

luckily, butter flies

OMG Aero

Scootaloo is the worst CMC because she is a younger clone of Rainbow Dash. At least Applebloom and Sweetie Belle are different to their sisters.
G-Fex said:
I used to like you as a poster. Now I'm not too sure.

G-Fex

OMG Aero said:
Scootaloo is the worst CMC because she is a younger clone of Rainbow Dash. At least Applebloom and Sweetie Belle are different to their sisters.

I used to like you as a poster. Now I'm not too sure.

That's fine. But tis true, nobody cared to even try to save fluttershy. Rainbow was busy at least, that's her excuse. No other pony even bothered to look.

And she wasn't the least bit mad, she thanks the Pegasus race for discovering the forest animals she loves. Fluttershy is impossible thing.

Fluttershy has a mutant power that causes the level of attention she receives to be inverse to her moe-ness. As such, awkward teen Fluttershy is actually invisible 99.9% of the time.

Foxix Von

G-Fex said:
That's fine. But tis true, nobody cared to even try to save fluttershy. Rainbow was busy at least, that's her excuse. No other pony even bothered to look.

And she wasn't the least bit mad, she thanks the Pegasus race for discovering the forest animals she loves. Fluttershy is impossible thing.

I sort of assumed no one helped to save her from falling just because... well she has wings.

dream

Dear bronies,

It seems one of your brethren is having trouble with the art of mating. Perhaps somepony can draw up a comic, using a familiar frame of reference, that demonstrates how it's done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom