• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think about it, Humans (that really hew) would be just as unique to Fluttershy. However, if we showed her indifference it would incur her wrath. This explains why so many bronies put her on top of their lists after the finale.

I can't believe you guys would stoop- I mean I agree completely, just make her stop.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
nSu0K.png

Captain Fish said:
Now that I think about it, Humans (that really hew) would be just as unique to Fluttershy. However, if we showed her indifference it would incur her wrath. This explains why so many bronies put her on top of their lists after the finale.

I can't believe you guys would stoop- I mean I agree completely, just make her stop.
No one can stop the wrath of Queen Fluttershy.
xLI6A.gif

Could you imagine what Fluttershy would do with Celestia with that kind of rage?

G-Fex

RiccochetJ said:
I'm a hugger. It's what I do. I get compliments on my hugs. YOU WILL APPRECIATE MY HUGS!

hmm...you can hug the yugi part of me, not the yami.

HUGS DERE BRO.

I'm going to go look up pics

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
G-Fex said:
hmm...you can hug the yugi part of me, not the yami.

HUGS DERE BRO.

I'm going to go look up pics
Do you want to know why I use a hug? Compliments are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in the embrace, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know a lot of Gaffers better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them are awesome?

G-Fex

RiccochetJ said:
Do you want to know why I use a hug? Compliments are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in the embrace, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know a lot of Gaffers better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them are awesome?

You're creeping me out Ricochet I haven't a clue what you're talking about now.

ChuckNoLuck said:
What's up with all of this Yugioh crap, G-Fex? I'm pretty sure nobody ever actually liked that show.

I'm a little nostalgic about it. But mostly cause I'm a fan of the abridged series and as someone said before it's my gimmick now sorta.

mazeedibeedi said:
I suggest you run from G-Fex's rage NOW!
Edit: Nvm, tamer than I thought would happen.

This time.

Next time I'm going to throw a damn card at him.

2th

Banned
Pandaman said:
i havent found an .avi hd recording yet. >_>

but when i do...
xLI6A.gif

i need this as an avatar, except you know, not animated and just with the lightning bolt in the background.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
G-Fex said:
You're creeping me out Ricochet I haven't a clue what you're talking about now.

Just a joke G-Fex. Read my post as a character from a movie. Hoping someone will catch the reference.

Chuck

Still without luck
That last one made me laugh.

Also, does anypony else think we're almost doubling the number of ponies in all of Community at any given time because of this thread?

careksims

As long as the show keeps the quality it has and crew still there, all is well. Still sucks about no animated avatars. Last couple of episodes alone was a gold mine of avatar material.

I kinda like Hipster Derpy and Derpy on the wing.

P.S. it's still very weird seeing this thread in Community.

2th

Banned
careksims said:
As long as the show keeps the quality it has and crew still there, all is well. Still sucks about no animated avatars. Last couple of episodes alone was a gold mine of avatar material.

I kinda like Hipster Derpy and Derpy on the wing.

P.S. it's still very weird seeing this thread in Community.

as long as rob renzetti stays story editor i will be happy. he has a pretty solid work history with stuff like "My Life as a Teenage Robot"

Edit: god damnit... i seriously cant get songs like Winter Wrap Up out of my head and At the Gala. why did this show have to have such catchy songs?

ChuckNoLuck said:
That last one made me laugh.

Also, does anypony else think we're almost doubling the number of ponies in all of Community at any given time because of this thread?
At this point, the only reason people go to the community tab is to visit the PonyGaf Thread (maybe some Starcraft).
They might as well rename the community tab to PonyGaf.

OMG Aero

2th said:
i need this as an avatar, except you know, not animated and just with the lightning bolt in the background.
Any of these take your fancy?
9TwYJ.jpg
tY5qX.jpg
7OLtI.jpg
CKo6a.jpg

The_Author's_Apprentice said:
Looks like I missed the main part of the discussion about Lauren's resignation, but I wanted to leave this here.
It's sort of my farewell/tribute to the woman who started it all: http://theauthorsapprentice.wordpress.com/2011/05/08/dear-lauren/
Did you send Lauren a link to this? It's really great and I hope she reads it.

G-Fex

mazeedibeedi said:
Not a card! Thats too harsh a punishment, he could get a paper cut :O
You could just mind crush him. He'd bleed less.

Yeah true. I wonder how Pandaman's mind is doing anyways..

Dai101

Banned
mazeedibeedi said:
They might as well rename the community tab to PonyGaf.

How about "PonyGAF and Friends"

I just read the letter of Lauren. While sad i trust the whole staff and i know they could put a great show even if Lauren doesn't have the same input as before. Even if the new producer makes the show more "toy friendly" i don't really mind as long as the same keeps the quality we have seen this 1st season. Also NO. NO. NO. NO, please don't go the route of the recurrent villian or overarch a episode.

As so. God Speed Lauren Faust. You always be loved and appreciated for all of us

DcU7Q.jpg

mazeedibeedi said:
Lauren Faust really needs to read this, its too good to be ignored. Kudos to you for writing so well.

Thank you so much. I wish I knew a better way to let her know about it than leaving a comment on her dA, but that's really all I can do. I really hope she sees it, that would be incredible.

ChuckNoLuck said:
People who play Final Fantasy XIV are no friends of mine.
There are Gaffers playing Final Fantasy XIV? MIND=BLOWN
Thank you so much. I wish I knew a better way to let her know about it than leaving a comment on her dA, but that's really all I can do. I really hope she sees it, that would be incredible.
I think PonyGaf should contribute and write their own letters to be included in your blog. Maybe even raise awareness to other sites about this.
G-Fex said:
Yeah true. I wonder how Pandaman's mind is doing anyways..
"Look at Celestia Zerg Rush Twilight Sparkle kekeke"
Ugh I feel so dirty typing that :(

mazeedibeedi said:
I think PonyGaf should contribute and write their own letters to be included in your blog. Maybe even raise awareness to other sites about this.

If you guys would like to add your own letters, I'd be happy to edit them in.
Just email me at thebronyexpress@gmail.com with a short thank you and I'll be sure to add it to the post.
Also, I'd be absolutely honored and in your debt if you wanted to help me bring this to Lauren's attention. Thank you for your kindness, mazeedibeedi!

Myke Greywolf said:
Great effort and an awesome show of recognition, I loved reading all the letters.

Thanks, Myke, that means a lot to me. You were one of the people who encouraged me when I first started blogging about ponies, and I'm so grateful that you did.
*brohoof*

Just email me at thebronyexpress@gmail.com with a short thank you and I'll be sure to add it to the post.
Also, I'd be absolutely honored and in your debt if you wanted to help me bring this to Lauren's attention. Thank you for your kindness, mazeedibeedi!
I just sent you the email, and I'll promote this as best as I can :)
Edit: Is it best if PonyGaf send one big letter, or should we just send individual letters?

mazeedibeedi said:
I just sent you the email, and I'll promote this as best as I can :)
Edit: Is it best if PonyGaf send one big letter, or should we just send individual letters?

Thanks again, mazeedibeedi. Your letter has officially been added to the post. :D
Edit: I'll leave that up to you guys. I'm okay with individual letters, but the post is already pretty long, so if you want to get together and write up a letter from all of you that would be just fine as well.

Ark

I'm going to write a letter right now and e-mail it to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom