• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a futile attempt to avoid risking a mod's ire, maybe it's best to preemptively make that template smaller and crop it up a bit??

Something like this:
(apologies to careksim for butchering his composition)
belle_eve-sm.png

I did too, now it looks like she's gnawing on a sweet potato or something.

Maybe just making the image smaller is better. As of right now it single-handedly stretches the page.

Firehead

Myke Greywolf said:
I know all you guys were just aching to see Spitfire naked, so here you go:
(Click for large transparent version)

Almost hot enough to be Jintor's avatar.
Hm... I think I may use that for a while.

2th

Banned
careksims said:
I should add that she types like Strong Bad with his boxing gloves. Types very well.

considering you created Belle Eve i think we must take anything you say about her as cannon.

Ultimoo said:
What are we supposed to do with ourselves until Season 2? No idea. D:
I'm sure we'll think of someth...

drifter444 said:
...Oh look, we thought of something.

If the fandom doesn't die off for a bit, six months from now might be a very scary time.

Neki

I honestly wish Twilight would just use her magic to fly everywhere instead of using her outdated hooves. Galloping is so last year.

2th

Banned
Ultimoo said:

we can wait on careksims to make more awesome pictures for us to fawn over and then turn into memes.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Ultimoo said:

Write fanfi.....nevermind. Let's just stick with the memes.

Neki

Pankaks said:
I was thinking about that. We just need some good fan fiction, like Nobody Ever Dies, except with less dying and more ponies.

Foxix Von

Ultimoo said:
I honestly wish Twilight would just use her magic to fly everywhere instead of using her outdated hooves. Galloping is so last year.

PPpppffffffffft. Why fly when she could (and has) just teleport?

Whew just got home from work and caught up with the thread. Still as optimistic for Season 2 as ever! I told my sister about your letters to Lauren Faust, TAA.Is there a deadline of any sort? Because I think we'll both do one.

RiccochetJ said:
When season 2 starts, we need this and the caption "Weeeeee're Baaaaaack" :D

Honestly I had an idea of parodying the Marvel vs Capcom 3 Captivate Teaser in a quick little PMV, but with the words:

AFTER MONTHS OF WAITING...
THE INTERNET'S GREATEST PHENOMENON CONTINUES!

Suggestions, Anypony?

Dai101

Banned
Pankaks said:

The hell i would allow that. If anyone starts to write fanfiction i'm personally coming to your home and curbstomp to death in front of your cat. If you don't have one we'll drive to the nearest animal shelter for one.

Snaku

Banned
Still kinda reeling from Faust's departure. This is like if Mike & Bryan had left Avatar: The Last Airbender after the first season. Who's to say season two would have turned out even half as brilliant as it was?

Neki

DrForester said:
Pony Gaf Rule 42: Don't go down the dark path of the Madoka thread.
I don't know what happened with that, something bad?

The hell i would allow that. If anyone starts to write fanfiction i'm personally coming to your home and curbstomp to death in front of your cat. If you don't have one we'll drive to the nearest animal shelter for one.

Twilight Sparkle was the star pupil of Celestia. Until one day, she witnessed her mentor acting maliciously and despicably. She had witnessed Celestia pulling pranks on the residents of Ponyville, for no apparent reason. She even seemed to revel in their dismay, as she laughed at them from her castle. She insisted it was all for a "valuable" lesson, ignoring their pleas for help, as she continued to torment them from afar.

"I need to stop Celes...no, she is longer Celestia...she is Trollestia! I must gather my friends and seal her away in the moon!" Twilight Sparkle galloped off in a hurry, hoping to save Ponyville once and for all.

see, now just imagine pages and pages of that, and we're in business!

omg, she needs to do this all the time! So awesome and unnecessary.

Foxix Von

Dai101 said:

*begins deleting word documents*

Neki

2th said:
i had forgotten. i hate you for reminding me of that.

Ultimoo... stop... just stop. of we will let Dai hurt you.

Twilight Sparkle finally arrived at her abode in Ponyville, a vast tree that had been hollowed and decorated to accommodate her vast library of books. She rushed through the front door, and began frantically sifting through her bookcases in order to find the book that would allow her to defeat Trollestia. As she continued skimming through books, her faithful companion, Spike (a small dragon), had awaken from his slumber.

He yawned heavily, as he looked over to see a flustered Twilight throwing books left and right. As he approached her, he attempted to ask her what she was doing, only to be cut short by a book flying directly into his mouth as he attempted to ask her what she was up to.

So gooooood, let's keep gooooooooing.

Acerac

Banned
Ultimoo said:
It throws me off when she randomly decides to teleport everywhere like in ep 3.

Neki

You guys are so hateful. Fan fiction is much more innocent and interesting than the stuff Pandaman does. :p Now, if I started shipping, that would just be weeeeeeeeird.

Foxix Von

Ultimoo said:
You guys are so hateful. Fan fiction is much more innocent and interesting than the stuff Pandaman does. :p Now, if I started shipping, that would just be weeeeeeeeird.

I feel like I'm the only one here who loves Panda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom