• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Myke Greywolf said:
Invisibility confirmed. 200 posts and nothing.

I like...I like the funny Spike and Rarity stuff. Like muscular spike saying "Rarity, I..." Or the one where Spike is biting her diamond hindquarters. It's all been just so hilarious, so far. Without going down the wrong roads.

NEO0MJ

2th said:
they use the hourglass on several different male ponies. it is just a recycled cutie mark and that makes me sad.

We know. It's just funny when it spears on very similar designed(if not exact) ponies like the ones on this page.

Nishastra said:
Twilight can change mice into horses. Not even ponies, horses.
You know, that was kind of trippy. I know it was just for the gag, but that seems like it'd be some pretty powerful magic.

I wonderful if she can do that Winged spell better now. It'd be interesting to see it pop up again in S2, especially if Pegasus Pinkie made an appearance.

jogarrr

I vote for number 3.

OMG Aero said:
3) Schedule weekly streams consisting of a few fan videos and a single episode from season 1. There are 26 episodes so if we were to start this week and do it non-stop (I'm sure there will be some weeks where people are too busy but we could have a break and double up on episodes some weeks instead of it being set in stone) that would take us up to November and probably season 2's start.

--------------

Captain Fish said:
Last time in The Legend of The Rainbow Singularity, Jogarrr decided to try and prank Pinkie Pie using clouds. Let's watch.

Page 5 "Looks like I've got you!" Pinkie exclaims, bursting out with laughter as you crash into a hay bale.

Darn you Pinkie!! I'm going to have to team up with Gilda to get back at her!
K6YAQm.png

jogarrr

Ark said:
Does that mean we'll do 26 weeks? Episode 1 through to 26 in order? We could do ~2-3 a night even.

I agree that doing more than one at a time would be better. Without commercials two would still be less than an hour.

jogarrr

OMG Aero said:
On an unrelated note, here are a couple of wallpapers I found that might make great desktops:
First up is Canterlot - evening by Crappyunicorn

Thanks for posting this. Goes well with the sunset version.

OMG Aero said:
And while I'm going through the episode, here's a screencap that could make a good wallpaper (Click for fullsize)

Made me think of Pony Voltron.

5Qv2zm.png

Ark said:
Does that mean we'll do 26 weeks? Episode 1 through to 26 in order? We could do ~2-3 a night even.
26 weeks will take us straight through November, so I do agree that we should do 2~3 episodes in one night. Maybe before the start of season.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
The idea that a pony is commenting about people commenting about ponies and people is pretty funny contextually.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone has an idea where to get more a cappella versions of the songs? Searching the Gala and Art of the Dress right now, no dice :/

edit: Yes, awesome :D I'll wait!

OMG Aero

mazeedibeedi said:
26 weeks will take us straight through November, so I do agree that we should do 2~3 episodes in one night. Maybe before the start of season.
jogarrr said:
I agree that doing more than one at a time would be better. Without commercials two would still be less than an hour.
So if we did 2 or 3 episodes each night instead of just 1, would you guys still want it to be a weekly thing or space it out and do it every fortnight or something?

G-Fex said:
Well everyone after fanfiction and stupid pony recycling pictures. I've decided, we need song....
I can see you've had a lot of time on your hands. I think Brooklyn Rage would work much better though.
You could start with a Trixie/Twilight duel. Trixie comes out saying "Neigh neigh neigh neigh."

Eh thats all I got :p

G-Fex

mazeedibeedi said:
I can see you've had a lot of time on your hands. I think Brooklyn Rage would work much better though.
You could start with a Trixie/Twilight duel. Trixie comes out saying "Neigh neigh neigh neigh."

Eh thats all I got :p

My job is a little mind ok it's a lot of mind numbing. So yeah I guess I do.

Yeah i'm just kidding about it not serious >>

Actually I think "Can't eat my can't eat my pink cupcakes" would be a better pokerface song.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
BY2K said:
Just saw the season finale.

Fluttershy was glorious. Celestia is a damn troll.

Pft. She keeps all the jerk ponies and animals in Canterlot so Ponies elsewhere are happy. And when she says the Gala is always terrible, think about it from her point of view. She just greets everyone all night, of course she wouldn't enjoy it.

G-Fex

Mechanical Snowman said:
He hates Twilight as well.

In fact, I just think he hates ponies. Get him!

I don't like Twilight very much that's a fact already. Oh ponies don't bother me, they're quite swell.

Look

gd9K8.jpg

4000 lifepoints if you get the reference

DrForester said:
Celestia banishing fanfic writers to pony hell just further proves that Celestia is awesome.
On this occasion, I have to agree with trol....Celestia -_-

G-Fex said:
I don't like Twilight very much that's a fact already. Oh ponies don't bother me, they're quite swell.

Look:
.jpg

4000 lifepoints if you get the reference
I want mine sent to my Kaiba Corp. card thank you very much.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Wonderbolts and magic, very very frightening me!
Owlicious, Owlicious, Owlicious, Owlicious
Owlicious Nightmare Moon
Magnifico~

I'm just a pony, GAF doesn't want me
He's just a pony from a place called Ponyville
Spare him his life from the glue factory~

Dai101

Banned
Easy come easy go-,will you let me go-
Celestia! no-,we will not let you go-let him go-
Celestia! we will not let you go-let him go
Celestia! we will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go let me go
No,no,no,no,no,no,no-

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
CELESTIA! NO WE WILL NO LET YOU GO!
Pony go! CELESTIA! We will not let you go!
Pony go! CELESTIA! We will not let you go!
Pony go! Pony will not go! Never, never let me goooo.

DAMMIT DAI101.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom