• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Myke Greywolf said:
1. Fluttershy
Yes, she's the moe factor, but she's far from being a blob. She's moe done better than the japanese have ever done it, truly adorable and endearing, but at the same time having a strong personality. She makes us go "daaww" and then cheer for her in the next moment, but manipulates us that way in a subtle, peaceful, delicious manner.
i dont mean to take anything away from fluttershy, but lets not get toooo crazy here.

--
pandas list:

1. Rainbow Dash - Dash rounds out the top of the list for being the pony she wants to be. from start to finish Dash can set and clear goals and will always do so with a long term plan in mind, she has a dream and she chases it without neglecting her friends and without bias. people say She's competitive to a fault due to the iron pony episode, but we see differently in sonic rain boom where she drops everything about an event that she was panicking over [for fear of not living up to her own dreams] and immediately swoops down to help a friend in need. Also she has the best dress. :p

2. Fluttershy - moe~. yeah, nobodies shocked. myke hit up the strengths of this character quite well.

3. Rarity - I have to admit that from the moment i saw rarity, i was waiting for an excuse to drop her to the bottom of my list. as myke said, she's a character type that has historically been so so easy to hate. But the truth is, nothing about her has ever been deserving of the animosity the fashion oriented deva character usually gets and the more i see her the more she reminds me of my grandmother, who is awesome.

4. twilight - I liked twilight early on for embodying the strong intelligent nerd character who is proud to be a bookworm and can inspire aspirations towards science and history oriented careers in young women, but as the series aged she kept feeling somewhat mary sue-y. her magic seems to solve most problems and her power level keeps approaching 9,000. I'd like to see more of her character without magic being a factor. someone grind some of those blue flowers into her breakfast for a few episodes.

5. pinkie pie - i wish there was a way to have all lists be tied at 1, because being #5 seems really bad when it really isn't. she's looney tunes, but she's also vulnerable and before my little pony i would have called that a contradiction.

6. spike - he seems to be coming into his own as an avatar for the older audience and id like to see how much they can get away with that.

7. celestia - sometimes i wonder just how close to canon trollestia really is, but other times everything just seems to make sense from a beenvolent loving ruler point of view. but then more trollestia, but then more lov-

8. scootalo - she's just so fricken adorable.

9. applebloom - see scootalo

10. applejack - eh.

11. sweetie belle - being frank, sweetie belle is only at the bottom because im not entirely sure what her character is yet. she hasnt come into her own yet in my eyes so we'll see.

ThreeSix said:
I keep finding random websites that have been featuring the video I made in some of way or another, though Esapist isn't just any random website. Glad to see it be put on the list with some of the better pony trailers out there. In related news, I'm almost done with my second pony video that I've been working on.
Is it another movie trailer one?

2th

Banned
careksims said:
Ah fan fiction...

BellaMorning.jpg

this is awesome!

OMG Aero said:
So now that it's the first week after the end of season 1, does anyone fancy helping me decide what to do with the synchtube over the break? Right now I have three ideas:
1) Add all the episodes to a playlist with music and videos between them to break to them. I'll leave this running so at any time someone can just go in and watch whenever they want
2) Same as idea one, but someone here suggested that instead of leaving it running, we could schedule this as an event in a few weeks/months and have an 8 hour pony marathon
3) Schedule weekly streams consisting of a few fan videos and a single episode from season 1. There are 26 episodes so if we were to start this week and do it non-stop (I'm sure there will be some weeks where people are too busy but we could have a break and double up on episodes some weeks instead of it being set in stone) that would take us up to November and probably season 2's start.
Think someone already mention this, but I think the best idea is going with '1' for when ever someones bored and wants to see some ponies and just setting up '3' every weekend or w/e.

I would like to see someone do a pony off of my name, though I'm not sure how they do the Dead part... I suppose you could just ignore that part, but then it would probably just end up looking like a male version of Spitfire, which wouldn't be very interesting.

Pony rankings? Guess I had to do them eventually.
1. Rainbow Dash
2. Twilight Sparkle
3. Rarity
4. Pinkie Pie
5. Fluttershy
6. Applejack

Only easy ones were RD and AJ, but there's a very fine between each ranking, likely to change at a moments notice(possibly even before the new season comes out)... I can still remember watching the first 2 episodes and telling myself I was gonna hate Pinkie Pie, couldn't have been more wrong.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
jogarrr said:
I was going to comment on how you posted these backwards but then I realized I agree with you.. I demand that AJ get a lot more screen time in season 2!

I want to put her at the top of my pony ranking but I can't..
Yeah, Applejack was really hurt because of her lack of spotlight and character development (and I don't mean just making her have a mental breakdown). But she's an awesome source of expression and physical humor, and arguably even more of a "straight girl" than Twilight.

Pandaman said:
5. pinkie pie - i wish there was a way to have all lists be tied at 1, because being #5 seems really bad when it really isn't. she's looney tunes, but she's also vulnerable and before my little pony i would have called that a contradiction.
That's a great way to put it, Pandaman: zany but very vulnerable. Her wackiness is more fragile than it seemed for 24 episodes.

McNum

You know, I'll bite, too.

McNum's final season one pony rankings! (And Spike)

1. Fluttershy - My favorite, by quite a fair margin now. She was fun when she was just the shy, kind to animals pony with a stare that could make Batman flinch. That was before the finale. Before the she snapped. Angry Fluttershy is both scary and hilarious at the same time.
2. Twilight Sparkle - Still my number two pony. Still hilariously socially awkward, but her cutie mark story was just great. Her adoration of Princess Celstia is endearing, but I get the feeling that one lesson she's going to learn in future episodes is to be slightly more independent from the Princess. Speaking of which...
3. Princess Celestia - New on my list is the benevolent ruler of Equestria, with a serious pranking streak. Big and small, she is a master of pranking people for the least amount of effort. And deliberately sabotaging the Grand Galloping Gala by inviting Twilight and friends as she knew they wouldn't fit in with the high society of Canterlot is just the mark of a masterful prankster. That said, she is without a doubt a caring ruler, she just gets bored easily.
4. Pinkie Pie - Pinkie Pie finally got another episode of her very own, and wow at that. She's crazy, and not just in a good way. Which makes her all the more interesting to watch as a character. Seriously, A Party of One was just nuts. You begin to get the feeling that Pinkie came pre-snapped at the beginning of the show and just un-snapped for a moment there.
5. Applejack - Applejack is kind of "just there" for the most part, but she got better with the later episodes. She started to not just be the straight-pony that everypony else could play against. She's brutally honest and a terrible liar, even when the lie is benevolent, such as for surprise parties. The later episodes, have also shown a very strong sense of family loyalty, which I like a lot. I mean, her verse in the Gala song? To help the Apple family.
6. Spike - Spike is kind of funny, and he was great in the owl episode. He's prone to misunderstandings, and still has a lot to learn, but hey, baby dragon. He's adorable when he tries to be cool or evil, though.
7. Rainbow Dash - The Dash is still a pony I'm not sure of. She is genuinely awesome when she gets the spotlight, but when she's a supporting character she's not that strong. Sonic Rainboom is easily one of my favorite episodes, and that's all thanks to Rainbow Dash. When Rainbow Dash is flying and the electric guitars come out to play, you know it's about to get good. When she's just standing around? Yeah, not so much.
8. Rarity - I always hate having to rank somepony low, when I still actually like them. That's Rarity in this case. She's the fashionista refined pony done right. In any other show she'd be an insufferable snob and one of the primary antagonists, but Rarity isn't like that, which was highlighted greatly in the finale. I just kind of wish she had a couple more hooks to her character, so to speak. I want more Rarity episodes!
9. Apple Bloom - Is that one word or two? Anyway, coming up here is one of the most adorable little ponies in the series. Plus a child character that acts like a child, which is nice to see. However, the Cutie Mark Crusaders thing is getting a little old. I mean after the rock ballad and the flashback episode, what is there left to do other than having one of them earn her mark?
10. Sweetie Belle - See Apple Bloom, except with a better singing voice, which is funny considering that Apple Bloom's voice actor does Sweetie Belle's songs. Also, if the Crusaders earn their cutie marks staggered, I'm thinking Sweetie Belle will be the first to get it.
11. Scootaloo - She's the Rainbow Dash of the Crusaders, and pretty much has he same strengths and flaws. When she's great, she's great, but she's kind of grating in a support role. Still, just because she's last on the list doesn't mean I hate her, she just needs to grow a bit. Will likely be the last Crusader to earn her mark, unless she starts listing to what people say to her. It might benefit all of the Crusaders to have an episode where they team up with one or more of the main ponies without the other Crusaders in tow. Just to switch things up a bit.

Unranked:
Zecora, Princess Luna, Big Macintosh, Trixie, Gilda, Derpy, and several other single episode guest ponies.
I simply haven't seen enough of them to judge, yet. Don't like Gilda much, but Luna seems fine. Zecora needs to be more than a plot device. Will see in the second season if any of these get more screentime.

Well, I think that's it. It's always easier to pick the top 5 than the bottom 5 and beyond the top 4, my list is likely prone to change with the new season. The distance between Applejack and Scootaloo isn't that big to me.

I'll play the game but a little differently. My ranking remains the same with Fluttershy being number 1 and the rest behind her. So instead of fleshing out the ranks, I'll just describe what I like about each character.

In no particular order...

The Mane Cast:
Fluttershy: How can you not like this pony? She's sweet and subtle with a surprisingly strong backbone. Don't be fooled by this super shy pony who's afraid of her own shadow. They don't call her the Stare Master for nothing and Celestia help you if you threaten her friends. Nothing is better than watching her tear down the walls of her bashfulness to become one of the most fearsome creatures in all of Equestria.

Rarity: The hostess with the mostest. Rarity's prim and proper lifestyle is surprisingly lovable. Between her excellent work ethic, her allergic reactions to dirt and filth, and her over the top, dramatic break downs, this pony could easily be the most hated in all the land. However, her underlying silliness and generosity coupled with one of the best voice actresses around make her extremely enjoyable.

Twilight Sparkle: Ah, Twilight. I think it's simply her by-the-book quirkiness that I love the most. When chaos enters the realm of Twilight Sparkle, she is one of the most entertaining ponies in the whole cast. From dictating the events of her sleepover from a book to completely losing her shit with the parasprites and all the way to trying to scientifically disprove Pinkie's twitches, Twilight is a whole lot of fun if you give her a chance.

Rainbow Dash: RBD's name always seems to be followed by "FUCK YEAH!" And rightfully so. She's a badass. No one can deny it. Sonic Rainbooms all over this bitch! Do you know what RBD does when she's off screen? She's too busy being awesome, that's what. Sometimes she can't hear what you say over the sound of how awesome she is. Oh, and she's the element of loyalty. She'd never leave her friends hangin'. 20% cooler + 10 seconds flat = concentrated awesomesauce.

Pinkamena Diane Pie aka Pinkie Pie aka axe murderer: Holy shit, it's Pinkie Pie. This cake eating, partying throwing, friend making, booty shaking machine is many people's favorite. Her comedic timing is genius and her randomness almost always sparks some conversation. It is very rare that I'm not smiling when Pinkie is on the screen. Except the times that my mouth is agape in shock because of just how psychotic she really is. But whether she's making me laugh from the core of my body or completely freaking me the fuck out, I absolutely adore this pony in any form.

Applejack: Now this pony seems to round out the bottom of many people's lists. However, I find her stubborn, hard working, straight to the point attitude very endearing. She loves helping out around Ponyville and seems to have a very solid head on her shoulders when compared to the rest of the cast. On the ground, she is no match for any of her peers. I vehemently took AJ's side in the great AJ vs RBD debate and still stand by my decision. She's an extremely underrated pony and I believe the reason for this is simply because of the amazing cast that surrounds her. She may be last in this list but that is not indicative of how I feel about her. She's had plenty of lovable moments and the Ponyville gang would not be the same without her.

I will get to secondary characters in another post. :)

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Choppasmith said:
http://spirit-of-america.deviantart.com/#/d3egwdj

I just commissioned a Doctor Whoof/Whooves one myself. She charges $50, but hell, I WANT IT! Going to get it as a B-Day gift for my sister, and then maybe order a Derpy one for me.
Superior version (shameless plug for my wife's work).

Well, OK, it's subjective.

Ikael

My character list!

MAIN CAST

1- Fluttershy:

As a huge fan of anime, it is incredible how it is an American show the one who finally gets to make a proper moe character. As in, moe as a result of a personality of its own, not the lack of it. She is probably one of the best built and multi -facetted characters of the show, able to show kindness, strenght, vulnerability, backbone, hilarity and a dash of a secret side too (fashion expert AND psycotic rage) all in one. Great to see a moe character able to offer more than moe, so to speak.

2- Twilight Sparkle:

It is great how they have been able to give "our eyes" a personality of its own. She is a lovable nerd, able to be interested on all things nerdy while at the same time having quirks, manias, defects and - gasp - feelings. Yep, you can get emotional and have feelings even if you don't know how to deal with them properly, and dare to like things like books and astronomy at the same time. A far cry from the "emotionless robot" nerd stereotype of Big Bang Theory or the "cool nerd" stablished by The Matrix. And it have to came out of a girl's show, of all the things.

3- Pinkie Pie:

A "comic relief" character that it is actually, you know, comic? Holy freaking crap dude. That is a very, very hard feat to pull off. It's also great to see how they not only managed to make her fun and absurd, but also to make her human trough showing how she is able to do great and bad things without stopping being well... Pinkie.

4- Rarity:

In the beggining, one of my least liked, in the end ended up being one of the best characters of the show and one of the most refreshing archeotypes that I have seen in a long time. Yep, you can be femenine AND smart AND classy AND intelligent. Bravo.

5- Applejack:

The big sister we all would have loved to have. She is also one of the least developed characters on the show, and it is a pity, because I do believe that there's a lot of potential there, it is just that she hasn't got too much episodes for herself (just 2 of them if I remember right).

6- Rainbow Dash:

Fun? Yep Cool? Undoubtely. Flat? yes, I fear. One of the characters with least depth of the show, Rainbodash is not mean by any stretch, but she simply do not overcome her perennial defects, and barely shows any kind of "different side" to her. So, more insecure RD overcoming her hidden fears and insecurities a la Sonic Rainboom, and less "too cool for school" facade arrogance in the next season, pretty please.

SECONDARY CAST

1- Spike - It is great not only that they have yet another perspective for another type of audience (males), but also that he has a personality of his own.

2- Celestia - Motherly, cunning, and with an insatiable thirst for the lulz. She is kinda the perfect drinking partner :p

3- CMC - Say what you want about them, they are frigging adorable, Scootalo included. Sure they are silly at times, but that's precisely how kids are.

4- Zeqora - Yet another thing that makes this show good: you get perspective of each character from different viewpoints, including another non - equestrians.

G-Fex

Pandaman said:
deck fixing every morning eh? no shame in the yugioh camp.

Actually I have a important job.

My deck's so win it doesn't need fixing.

You be jelly of my Moe Dark Magician girl.

jogarrr

McNum said:
It might benefit all of the Crusaders to have an episode where they team up with one or more of the main ponies without the other Crusaders in tow. Just to switch things up a bit.

I like this idea.

careksims

jogarrr said:
Yes, but with more of a focus on the CMC co-star. Although a Scootaloo
episode would probably be 22 minutes of her kissing RD's butt, not sure I want that..

Actually I do like to see more idol worship from Scoot. I may be one of the few who likes the character.

Haha at that comic. Poor girl.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
The Big List Of Ponies.

Of note 1-4 are firm. 5-7 can vary on a whim. same with 8-10.

1. Rainbow Dash - Said before that my training to become a pilot lets me instantly connect with a character like Dash who loves to fly. But she's also just a fun character. Overconfident and certainly lacking in tact, but she's also a bit more carefree than most of the other cast, but is always dependable.

2. Fluttershy - She's cute and adorable. Make her cry and the internet hates you forever. She had a breakdown, but unlike Pinkie, Fluttershy's breakdown was because those animals were total jerks to her. It was a bit nice to see her not as calm about everything.

3. Princess Celestia - Most misunderstood character in all of Equestria. While she's been labeled a tyrant and a troll she is probably the best friend in the entire show. She always looks out for the well being of others at her own expense (dealing with all the jerk animals and people in Canterlot). That being said, she knows how to be passive in helping everyone, and she's not above using a good joke to do it.

4. Twilight Sparkle - Bookworms rock. She's book smart, but she isn't completely lacking in street smarts (though it needs a lot of work). She's a great foil for many of the shows stories, and comedy with her works well. She also made the Blazing Saddles joke.

5. Applebloom - By far the smartest CMC. She's dependable and independent enough without being grating like her big sister.

6. Rarity - For a Pony into fashion, she sure is an entertaining character. Has the shows best facial expressions and always knows what she wants. Still a bit too uptight about things.

7. Scootaloo - I would put her above Applebloom but the problem with Scoot is she is Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash is great, but Rainbow Dash is better at being Rainbow Dash than Scoot could ever hope to be. There's not much originality in the character, as fun as she can be. And I love the Rainbow Dash hero worship.

8. Pinkie Pie - Slowly growing on me. I do not like these super hyper characters, but in small doses, it works and sometimes works very very well. I do not think Pinkie centered episodes are that good as it's just Pinkie being random and it gets a bit old.

9. Sweetie Belle - Don't know what it is, she just seems like a generic kid character. There's just not much to make her stand out. She's not a bad character, but at the same time there's nothing really notable about her.

10. Applejack - Applejack's sunk on my list. Again, not a bad character, but there's very little to distinguish her from the rest. Shes dependable, but at the same time arrogant to a large fault.

Ok I'll give it a shot

mazeedibeedi's top 10 ponies:

1.Fluttershy: I'm not big into anime so I was confused when everyone started saying that she was so moe. Despite that I love her awkwardness and shyness(duh!) putting her on top of the list. Plus seeing her rage cemented her place on top for many seasons to come.

2. Pinkie Pie: In the first 2 episodes, I saw her as an annoying and pointless protagonist, just there to appeal to the young girls. Fortunately, she grew on me as the episodes went on. My favourite moments would have to be, her as a filly and the day she went full on Pinkamina.

3.Rarity: Probably the biggest surprise in this series, admittedly the 2-parter did not do her justice. She came off as being one of those stereotypical divas would only gave a shit about herself, but in the episode where she was captured by the dogs was the point at which she was redeemed in my eyes. Also her patience with Celestia's nephew made her quite a deep character.

4.Rainbow Dash: Tough and genuinely awesome pony, to say the least. She does whatever the hell she wants. However, there are instances where I'm shocked that she embodies the spirit of loyalty. All in all, a great character with a lot of depth.

5.Twilight Sparkle: She's the lovable-nerd that every show SHOULD have. She also has a great amount of depth to someone who can be predictable. She's also the most relatable pony on this show.

6.Applejack: Although the most honest pony in the show, I am not too fond of her. She has very few unique moments in the show, but I am willing to give her another chance in season 2.

7.Applebloom: The only CMC member with the most character development. Not much I can say about that

8.Scootaloo: The whole idolising Rainbow Dash sounds cool in theory, but doesn't always work out in practice. Scootaloo is a true example of that.

9.Sweetie Bell: There wasn't that much character development for her, so it seems kinda unfair to place her on this list.

10.uhhh... I dunno Celestia?

It was difficult listing the main cast as all of them are excellent protagonists, in any series. I could have placed the main cast as equal first, but I felt I didn't need to half-ass my list.
So there we are

G-Fex

Acerac said:

What is it with ponies obsessed with Rainbow Dash? First Pinkie Pie then Scootaloo.

I want to see an episode like this.

After hours of painful bleaching to her mane. Scootaloo continued to try to get every single color in order and right. Her mane as well as her tail hurt, to the point of burning. Finally, she stepped in front of the mirror. Tears beginning to swell up in her eyes as she looked at the faux rainbow streaks in her mane and tail. She gave a bright smile while tears streamed down her face "I look so beautiful and cool"

jogarrr

careksims said:
Actually I do like to see more idol worship from Scoot. I may be one of the few who likes the character.

I would actually like to find out more about her. Like who her parents/sisters/brothers are and why she thinks RD is so awesome.

I would be ecstatic if Scootaloo and Dash to get a full episode devoted to them and their relationship beyond the idol worship.

Like if they... teamed up and... solved... a murder.

Also what in the world is up with all the pictures out there of Scootaloo as a chicken?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
meltingparappa said:
Sick

burn.

While we're on meme etymologies, where did Derpy's muffin connection come from?

Applebuck season when they're giving away the muffins you see Derpy there and she says Muffins. It's her only line.

Nishastra said:
As far as pony art goes, you certainly are. Hell, once I got pointed to your DA upon the posting of Belle Eve and dug around, I realized that you did more than a few of my favorite pony pictures :p

Same. If I were to list my top 5 favorite pony fanarts, at least 3 of em would be from careksims.

2th

Banned
careksims said:

you are not alone in liking Scootaloo. I find her to be the most amusing CMC aside from Apple Blooms doe eyes in episode 1 and her dancing in the talent show, and then Sweetie Belle's singing of the lullaby. Other than those times Scootaloo is the best CMC by a long shot. i mean she can fly but prefers to zip around on a scooter powered by her own wings... pretty awesome if you ask me.

The way I see it, Scootaloo is the most interesting of the there not only because she has the best design, but she has the more interesting potential arc.

If the CMCs ever develop and ever get their cutie marks, I can see it going down like this:

• Sweetie Belle - good at music, gets a musical cutie mark. INCREDIBLY BORING. Also everyone on the show already sings without making a big deal about it.

• Apple Bloom - Her connection to Applejack and leader of the CMC makes it less likely that she'll get her cutie mark, since she can always play the "little sister" dynamic and still have that "I wonder what my mark will be" pathos without the other two. Also, other than getting an apple as her mark, she doesn't necessarily have an obvious path to go down at this point.

• Scootaloo - it would be a red herring if she got a "scooter" as her mark, also nonsensical as she's already been zipping around on it for a while. Her idol worship dynamic could potentially build to a climax, where Rainbow Dash either reciprocates and they become collectively 30% cooler, or she would learn to accept herself and do her own thing without Dash as a mentor.
Of course, giving the CMCs their cutie marks doesn't imply they'll have a lot to do on screen afterwards, so it's not likely they'll get them anytime soon at all, but I can overlook Scootaloo's apparent abrasiveness because it represents an obstacle to overcome in my fevered fanfic daydreams.

mazeedibeedi said:
Haha. How did I not notice this?
I really hope they don't give Derpy a voice and a role in season 2. She should stay as a background so we can play where's Waldo each episode.
/purist rant

Yeah I was really confused until I watched that again. And yeah one of the animators said Derpy's staying as a Where's Waldo character in Season 2. Only difference is, in Season 1 she was added last minute in Post Production. Now, in Season 2, she'll actually be added earlier, more prominently. Actually being in early storyboards.

I don't have the heart to rank the ponies, but I do have some opinions!

Rarity is my favorite character. She has multiple facets that all feel like they could be the same person. When she struggles to please the cast in Art of the Dress or notices Rainbow Dash's nervousness in Sonic Rainboom her empathy really shines through. She's even enjoyable when she's the antagonist in Rainboom, or greedy in Dragonshy.

Applejack feels a little like Leonardo to me. The turtle not the artist. She is definitely the responsible one. If Twilight were out of the picture she would probably be permanently in a leadership role. I really enjoy her interactions with her family and the CMC, as she shows her earnest desire to advise and support them. She gets things done, but is totally willing to go out of her way for a friend (Dragonshy). All this stuff basically relegates her in the position of straight man, and most of her funny moments come from her straightforward observations (the no clothes line in the finale for example). I think having a more reoccurring "negative" personality quirk would do wonders for her appeal, I know Twilight's overreactions/naivety make me enjoy her a lot more.

I like Rainbow Dash a great deal, I just wish they did more with her shortcomings. She's the only Pony to not really learn a unique lesson in season 1. It's not for wanting of faults, she's very competitive and has a fear of losing. She never actually fails at anything though, which means she never has to directly acknowledge that fear. Sonic Rainboom comes close, but the ending takes a sharp left turn away from her character to focus on Rarity. It's not a "she doesn't fail because flying is her special talent" issue either, because most other ponies have shown that they are not always the best at their unique thing. I still like the character, heck I'm writing that Choose Your Own Adventure from her perspective! (Still need a choice for that next page btw) This is a little issue I have with how she was written.

Neki

Cute girl who randomly goes up to you talking about MLP. Not sure if I want to date her.

who am I kidding lol. I'd secretly pretend to hate the show, haaaaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom