• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
130515779907.gif

Ookami-kun said:
XDXDXD

second episode trumps first episode.
Yes, you could say it was better. But, it's still bad.

I'll watch whenever I can remember, just because it's so weird. No one should ever forget that this show is bad, though.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It's not bad. Just not too memorable. It's pretty decent.

Hell, they already did the impossible - make Lola a likable character - make her a Looney Tunes.

Ookami-kun said:
It's not bad. Just not too memorable. It's pretty decent.

Hell, they already did the impossible - make Lola a likable character - make her a Looney Tunes.
I guess bad parts + good parts = decent, but at the same time . . . no. If for no other reason than those songs they play half way through.

Also, are you implying that you didn't like the old Lola, and prefer the new one over the old one?

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Regulus Tera said:
It doesn't surprise me that the people with animu avatars are the ones advocating for Scamco's franchise.

My avatar is Starcraft. Your argument is invalid. Also, Ultimoo's avatar is not at "animu" avatar, it's actually a TALES avatar.

Lastly, you pretty much have no business slamming on anime when you watch a show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I'm actually surprised LTS brought back slapstick and violence.

Master Milk said:
I guess bad parts + good parts = decent, but at the same time . . . no. If for no other reason than those songs they play half way through.

Also, are you implying that you didn't like the old Lola, and prefer the new one over the old one?

I also don't like the singing, but thankfully they're short.

And yeah, I hate Lola. A shallow character whose only goal is "gurl powah"? No thanks.

ZealousD said:
My avatar is Starcraft. Your argument is invalid. Also, Ultimoo's avatar is not at "animu" avatar, it's actually a TALES avatar.

Lastly, you pretty much have no business slamming on anime when you watch a show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

But Tales pretty much has animu design =/

And MLP > animu. They handle slice of life much better.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
CHEEZMO™ said:
I just remembered; what ever happened to the Winter Wrap-up sing-along?
The guy who was organizing disappeared from the scene, leaving the project headless. The participants are still waiting for him to pop up, while trying to decide how much longer to wait and who will replace the organizer.

So, yeah, it became a mess.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
I made an avatar earlier, but I'm going to stick with ol' Gummy eyes so if anyone wants it...
0nzmJ.png

It is Celestia's and Luna's cutie mark, but only one is visible at a time as the other blends with the alternate color of the board. Was thinking about alternate things I could do like this, so if you have an idea and would like one I could make it.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Ookami-kun said:
But Tales pretty much has animu design =/

And MLP > animu. They handle slice of life much better.

1.) Sure, but OF COURSE somebody with a Tales avatar is going to defend Tales. If you want to make the point that Tales has anime design, then make it. But don't throw Ad Hominems around. If that's the game you want to play, then I'd immediately win by calling you a furry.

2.) That's not the point. You and Tera have pretty much have no business making snap judgments about people that like anime because YOU watch a show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Tera has a magical flying unicorn as an avatar and you have anthropomorphic eagle in yours. In a competition between who has the most ridiculous avatar, you two would win in a landslide compared to anybody with an anime avatar.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
ZealousD said:

Jrpgs are serious business here at ponygaf

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
ZealousD said:
1.) Sure, but OF COURSE somebody with a Tales avatar is going to defend Tales. If you want to make the point that Tales has anime design, then make it. But don't throw Ad Hominems around. If that's the game you want to play, then I'd immediately win by calling you a furry.

2.) That's not the point. You and Tera have pretty much have no business making snap judgments about people that like anime because YOU watch a show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Tera has a magical flying unicorn as an avatar and you have anthropomorphic eagle in yours. In a competition between who has the most ridiculous avatar, you two would win in a landslide compared to anybody with an anime avatar.
Lol dude chill down.

And now I want a Mac just so I can have that bar of App Ponies.

n8BitMan said:
I made an avatar earlier, but I'm going to stick with ol' Gummy eyes so if anyone wants it...
0nzmJ.png

It is Celestia's and Luna's cutie mark, but only one is visible at a time as the other blends with the alternate color of the board. Was thinking about alternate things I could do like this, so if you have an idea and would like one I could make it.

That's really a clever idea.

meltingparappa said:
Less anime fighting more pony sighting

http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s329/fundogmo/desktopfun.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s329/fundogmo/desktopfun3.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s329/fundogmo/desktopfun2.jpg[IMG]

[URL="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NWSMIQU6"]Make your own![/URL][/QUOTE]
This is awesome. I'm so gonna use these now.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
..again.. (SORRY!)

edit: Yay :D Thanks for that idea n8bitman!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
id change my icons if windows7 didnt make such a mess of it.

change icon only works the normal way on shortcuts and if you pin a shortcut to the taskbar, it'll just open up a new icon for the main program. :(

jogarrr

Pandaman said:
id change my icons if windows7 didnt make such a mess of it.

change icon only works the normal way on shortcuts and if you pin a shortcut to the taskbar, it'll just open up a new icon for the main program. :(

I was able to get it to work by first removing the shortcut on the taskbar, changing the icon for the start menu shortcut, then re-pinning that shortcut to the taskbar. (assuming I'm reading the problem you are having correctly)
uc6E1.png

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
meltingparappa said:
awesome icons

Firefox is insanely clever and Pinkieshop ist amazingly great. Too bad I don't have a Mac.

Now go and create me some Android icons!

edit: Ha, that one is great, too :) For gaming it would be Fox McCloud
Krystal
then?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Bufbaf said:
Firefox is insanely clever and Pinkieshop ist amazingly great. Too bad I don't have a Mac.

Now go and create me some Android icons!

Sorry Spitfire, but only one animated character is awesome enough to be the firefox icon.
j8m8eu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom