• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG Aero

Nishastra said:
Every time is pony time!

Are we gonna do the Synchtube thing whenever? :p
Mechanical Snowman said:
I'm up for this whenever, has Aero nailed a date or anything?

Most of the last Sync was just people being hilarious in the comment box, so it will definitely be as fun, even if we've all seen the episode before.
I'm going to be streaming the first two episodes on the Synchtube tomorrow at 11:15pm BST (Here it is in all time zones) and after that I'm going to set up a playlist of all the episodes with intermissions between them and leave it running so people can just head in to the Synchtube whenever and watch some ponies. Although if the stream tomorrow goes well I'll be going through the whole series so it might be more fun to wait for them instead of watching the Synchtube alone. And just as a side note, from now on whenever I schedule a stream I'm going to change the welcome message at the top of the Synchtube's page so if you are curious about the next stream check there first.

Also I'm a bit behind on the discussion of the OT2 name, but since I couldn't come up with one I decided to make a gif representing the rest of GAF's reaction when we go back in the OT.
gKXl8.gif

It's a shame I don't know anything about gif optimizing otherwise I could probably fix the sky gradient.

NEO0MJ

OMG Aero said:
Also I'm a bit behind on the discussion of the OT2 name, but since I couldn't come up with one I decided to make a gif representing the rest of GAF's reaction when we go back in the OT.
awesomeness.gif
It's a shame I don't know anything about gif optimizing otherwise I could probably fix the sky gradient.

Awesome idea. But how about extending it by putting Bell Eve instead of Nighmare moon?

Dai101 said:
They're so good!! Can i take the AJ one?

Of course! I'm glad you want to use it! Here it is again:
Edit: posted above.[url]http://i.imgur.com/8y807.png[/url][IMG]

Edit: Sweet more takers! The rainbow dash one might be my favorite. It looks really nice against the dark backgrounds.

Neki

OMG Aero said:
I'm going to be streaming the first two episodes on the Synchtube tomorrow at 11:15pm BST (Here it is in all time zones) and after that I'm going to set up a playlist of all the episodes with intermissions between them and leave it running so people can just head in to the Synchtube whenever and watch some ponies. Although if the stream tomorrow goes well I'll be going through the whole series so it might be more fun to wait for them instead of watching the Synchtube alone. And just as a side note, from now on whenever I schedule a stream I'm going to change the welcome message at the top of the Synchtube's page so if you are curious about the next stream check there first.

gKXl8.gif

so good, neogaf and pony cross overs are the best.

OMG Aero said:

gKXl8.gif

This is excellent.

Darte

Oh hay guys, Daniel Ingram [the guy who composes the songs] has this interesting little tidbid up on his resume...

Capture.PNG

26 episodes instead of 24! I wonder if 2 episodes are being done in house since the outsourced episodes only have 24 listed I believe...

Darte said:
Oh hay guys, Daniel Ingram [the guy who composes the songs] has this interesting little tidbid up on his resume...

Capture.PNG

26 episodes instead of 24! I wonder if 2 episodes are being done in house since the outsourced episodes only have 24 listed I believe...
It says there's gonna be 26 episodes in season 2 right here
Calpain said:
Top Draw only says they are making 24....
Edit: if thats true then ignore the original comment I made.

Calpain

Darte said:

Capture.PNG

Ooo, good find. Yeah, Top Draw only says they are making 24, 22 minute episodes. If this is true I wonder if the two that aren't outsourced are special in some way?

Calpain

Ultimoo said:
Trollestia is locked away and Luna claims her rightful place as Princess of Equestria?
Oh god, if that were to happen you can just imagine the reaction everyone would have.:p It certainly would be a twist leading into a possible season three.

Neki

Calpain said:
Oh god, if that were to happen you can just imagine the reaction everyone would have.:p It certainly would be a twist leading into a possible season three.
I got your reaction right here:

IKLm7.gif

Calpain

DrForester said:
Guys are so mean to Celestia, all she does is help make them all better ponies.
Don't worry, I happen to like her Forester.:) She reminds a little bit of Dumbledore to be honest. Actually, I don't think there is a pony I dislike and I actually do like the CMC. I think the only character I dislike is Gilda for obvious reasons.

Neki

mazeedibeedi said:
By trapping her on the moon for 1000 years?
MLP is actually a social commentary on a prison's ability to rehabilitate someone. The system works, it only takes a thousand years!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Calpain said:
Don't worry, I happen to like her Forester.:) She reminds a little bit of Dumbledore to be honest. Actually, I don't think there is a pony I dislike and I actually do like the CMC. I think the only character I dislike is Gilda for obvious reasons.

Celestia is a lot like Dumbledore.

Darte

DrForester said:
Since Dumbledore never did that, I'm going to have to say probably not.

sure he did! Ok so maybe he appeared in a vision or something and he helped harry but i'd still call it haunting!

Neki

mark spoilers with spoiler tags you jerks! some of us might eventually read harry potter some time later in our later and long lives

Ultimoo said:
MLP is actually a social commentary on a prison's ability to rehabilitate someone. The system works, it only takes a thousand years!
By oneself? If someone was trapped in a prison in isolation for 1000 years he/she would go batshit insane. Considering Celestia trapped her own little sister on the moon because her sister was "naturally" jealous of Celestia's fame?

Darte

Ultimoo said:
mark spoilers with spoiler tags you jerks! some of us might eventually read harry potter some time later in our later and long lives

hey its been...more than a year now! Fair game is fair!

Darte said:
Because big macintosh's VA is being changed to sean connery

no kidding![/sarcasm]

Only if Macintosh becomes the main character.

"Twilight, love. You have to get out of here. Gold Hoof has the blood diamonds!"

Calpain

Adelor Lyon said:
Any official word or confirmation that the same voice actors will be back for all the main characters in season 2?
All I know for sure is that Peter New is coming back as Big Mac according to an old Facebook post of his and Tara Strong has said she was doing recording for MLP for season two if I remember correctly. I would assume they would hire on all the same voice actors though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom