• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darte

hmm anyone recognize what episode i'm trying to remember?

It features a scene of spike and a microphone with a white background and you can only see his dark silhouette as hes announcing something.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Darte said:

It features a scene of spike and a microphone with a white background and you can only see his dark silhouette as hes announcing something.

Suited for Success, during the fashion show?

Calpain

Darte said:

Suited for Success at the very start of Rarity's failed fashion show.

EDIT: What Forester said.

Darte

Jintor said:
Darte's gif, cropping out a image bit by bit

more like 1080p 3min music vid!

Though i just looked at that scene and doesn't look like it'll work for what i wanted D; too much camera movement for this noob to use.

Calpain

Found some cool pictures for you all that I don't think have been posted yet. Let's see how I do posting pics for the first time shall we?

Some cute Applebloom

Pinkie doing what Pinkie does best

KtSlime

Darte said:
more like 1080p 3min music vid!

Though i just looked at that scene and doesn't look like it'll work for what i wanted D; too much camera movement for this noob to use.

=(
I think you were supposed to continue singing

Calpain said:
Found some cool pictures for you all that I don't think have been posted yet. Let's see how I do posting pics for the first time shall we?

Some cute Applebloom

Pinkie doing what Pinkie does best

Aw Applebloom, you're so adora-HNNNNNNG

That party pic is great, especially drunken Berry Punch. Spike is such a party animal. He almost rivals Jake the Dog.

Darte

smurfx said:
i hope season 2 has more pinkie pie episodes.

Actually, as much as I like Pinkie pie, I'm hoping for more AJ episodes. I didn't feel like that character was used much at all during the first season.

Neki

Darte said:
Actually, as much as I like Pinkie pie, I'm hoping for more AJ episodes. I didn't feel like that character was used much at all during the first season.
probably because she's the worst out of the mane cast. D:

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Ultimoo said:
probably because she's the worst out of the mane cast. D:

I wouldn't say worst. She just needs more character development.

8ZX13.jpg

If the entirety of Pinkie's interactions with the rest of the cast continues to be "she's just being Pinkie" then she will in fact be the worst pony on the show. Party of One gives me hope that this won't necessarily be the case.

Neki

RomanticHeroX said:
If the entirety of Pinkie's interactions with the rest of the cast continues to be "she's just being Pinkie" then she will in fact be the worst pony on the show. Party of One gives me hope that this won't necessarily be the case.
The twist is that Celestia created Pinkie Pie as only a figment of the mane cast's imagination, and she doesn't actually exist.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Ultimoo said:
The twist is that Celestia created Pinkie Pie as only a figment of the mane cast's imagination, and she doesn't actually exist.
Pinkie is Twilight, AJ, RD, Fluttershy, and Rarity confirmed. And they all make apple soap.

Dai101 said:
IF I SEE THAT GOSHDARN** APPLEJACK ONE MORE TIME!!!

Also, do you have that AJ in clean buddy?

Do you mean Applestare? I couldn't find a cropped image, but I should be able to get it out of a screencap in short time.

If you mean avatar AJ, the regular sized transparent version is here

Dai101

Banned
Captain Fish said:
Do you mean Applestare? I couldn't find a cropped image, but I should be able to get it out of a screencap in short time.

If you mean avatar AJ, the regular sized transparent version is here

So that's the meme's name. Thanks again. Also, MANY MANY THANKS!!! for the Applejack draw, really appreciate it

Checking ponibooru i've now realized why i never studied networks:

OLg0k.jpg

That's a nigthmare rigth there

Dai101 said:
So that's the meme's name. Thanks again. Also, MANY MANY THANKS!!! for the Applejack draw, really appreciate it

Checking ponibooru i've now realized why i never studied networks:

http://i.imgur.com/OLg0k.jpg

That's a nigthmare rigth there[/QUOTE]

Their IT manager needs to be fired.
That's awful.
I'd never have a server farm/patch panel looking like that.

Calpain

Hmm, interesting tidbit of information from Daniel's Facebook:
Daniel Ingram said:
here's a tidbit... for every song I write I start by doing a demo for the execs. For these demos I get to pick a singer I want to feature. For the first few songs I asked a friend to demo as Pinkie Pie. Andrea Libman is a very talented singer too, and does sing as her character FS, but Hasbro fell in love with the demo singer I used and she got a great break to sing the role or PP from then on.
I guess that explains why Andrea Libman just sings for Fluttershy but not for Pinkie Pie. Personally I like who they have singing for Pinkie, but I would like to see what Libman's take on a song or two would be like.

jogarrr

DrForester said:
So if anyone still taking icon requests.

Anyone up for making a nice Celestia "My Computer" one?

(not sure what's up with transparency on the thumbnails but the full size images should be fine)

I edited this one with Celestia:

using the default Windows My Computer icon.

It looks really ugly and I'm sure someone else can find a better computer icon to use so here's Celestia without an icon:

-----
EDIT: Or there is also this one from the other icon collection:

I have finally returned with exploitable Applestare (ignore the thumbnail, linked version is transparent).

Now let's see how great this is. Let's take a great image, like DrForester's favorite Luna Reaction image.
FTNx2.png

Now let's add Applejstare
ecEOq.png

The result, a hilarious new twist.

Stun your family and friends with the wacky results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom