• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNum

RiccochetJ said:
The second marathon broke :(. However we did have someone come in to try and troll us and we tolerated and loved the shit out of him. He actually said he felt bad and started to watch.
This is one of the things I find amusing about the pony fandom. Someone comes in and tries to get a rage response, and ends up apologizing or joining the herd. How did we pull that off?

Whogie

Car needed a new MP3 CD
iTSTPl.jpg

That synctube didn't work for me at all. Constant buffering.

Chuck

Still without luck
ivedoneyourmom said:
Wait, there's still pony stuff going down in that thread?

Edit: seems like a new image macro meme I don't get.

I think it's that Buzz guy from those PS3 party games with the same name. Still, not nearly as good as Belle Eve.

KtSlime

ChuckNoLuck said:
I think it's that Buzz guy from those PS3 party games with the same name. Still, not nearly as good as Belle Eve.

I know who it is, I just don't get what it has to do in relation to getting PSN back online and why they are shoping his head on everything and wearing him as an avatar. >_<

Jintor said:
Cool, I'll see what I can think of. It probably won't be exactly in show style though :p
I'll be waiting patiently
SINCE PSN STILL ISN'T UP FOR ME YET and the BB patch isn't here regardless u_u

I'm interested to see what you do with "Master Milk," being in the show's style or not doesn't really matter.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Jintor said:
Okay, who wants a pony sketch? Nothing complex I'm afraid, just feel like drawing something.

A pony with sunglasses like my avatar would be much appreciated.

If you have time of course.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
SneakyStephan said:
I come bearing a gift (that I stole from the internet).

8782%20-%20chell%20Companion_Cube%20crossover%20portal%20portal_2.jpg

This should make good avatar matrial for one of you.
Sorry if this is a repost.

Not to sound nitpicky and/or rude, but see, this is my problem with upright pony pics - why make them stand? Why not simply have pony!Chell have the portal gun harnessed around her back? Or hell, make her a unicorn and have her magic be based on that?

akira28 said:
(human_rarity.jpg) is this you or do you know who did this?
Hah, that is too brilliant to be mine, and actually not Rarity, just a woman who looks like she could suspiciously pass as her. It was several links deep in an illustration tumblr blog I follow. I'll get you the artist's site via PM once I'm back at work and can look through my history for it.

Myke Greywolf said:
What do you mean?
I'd like to try my hand at drawing YOU a pony avatar in return (this will probably happen often with you doing these). Do you have a favorite image you'd like to base it off of? I can't remember what your avatar was like prior to Pinkie.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Ookami-kun said:
Not to sound nitpicky and/or rude, but see, this is my problem with upright pony pics - why make them stand? Why not simply have pony!Chell have the portal gun harnessed around her back? Or hell, make her a unicorn and have her magic be based on that?

Why give animals human features like clothes or human nipples?

Just answer me that.

KtSlime

Ookami-kun said:

She's not standing, she's raring. Horses are known to do that from time to time. =P

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Ookami-kun said:

That's why this is best Pony Portal picture.
amum1.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
That it is!

Regulus Tera said:
Why give animals human features like clothes or human nipples?

Just answer me that.

Different principle - anthro art ain't pony art!

ivedoneyourmom said:
She's not standing, she's raring. Horses are known to do that from time to time. =P

Yeah, but that's one uncomfortable hoof :p

akira28

meltingparappa said:
Hah, that is too brilliant to be mine, and actually not Rarity, just a woman who looks like she could suspiciously pass as her. It was several links deep in an illustration tumblr blog I follow. I'll get you the artist's site via PM once I'm back at work and can look through my history for it.

aww, shucks. I was hoping he was one of the brony elite. I wonder how he feels about ponies....I wonder if he can be..coerced...

sGx83.png

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
meltingparappa said:
I'd like to try my hand at drawing YOU a pony avatar in return (this will probably happen often with you doing these). Do you have a favorite image you'd like to base it off of? I can't remember what your avatar was like prior to Pinkie.
I can't thank you enough for this.

Before MLP came, I always used Kirby avatars. Pink prevails!

As for the base, the "Greywolf" part of my nickname came from thinking, back in the day, that the anthro form for Bloody Roar's Yugo was friggin' awesome, so you can base yourself off of that.

Whogie said:
Now that is adorable!

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Not something you gotta do, specially cause I mostly lurk here but... OMG I totally want to see a Q pony XD
You all know it would be fucking awesome

Foxix Von

ThreeSix said:
Found this "Investigative video" on bronies.

Things I liked:

-Just a bunch of college dudes goofing off making a video about a cartoon. Personally I found projects being made in this style to be the most fun.
-The conflict scene between people with different favorite characters.
-Getting a teacher to play along with the video.
-Pony economy predictions.

Things I disliked:

-Even though it was acting, the teacher's comments on Twilight came off as creepy to me.
-Pony related violence ;_;
-Use of CMC song instead of Winter Wrap Up or Art of the Dress (personal choice)

OMG that's fantastic.

*posts to facebook*

Neki

didn't think Phoenix Wright would take so long to finish, thought I could finish it in like 5 hours, taken me almost 2 days, lol.

Neki

Someone give me a hint, I need to find a contradiction that the man in the fifth case video is not Detective Goodman, can't find anything in the video. >_>

god damnit lol.

EDIT: GOT IT, YES!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
mazeedibeedi said:
Amazing picture. I'd appreciate it if someone made it into a wallpaper.

I'm not skilled enough to make a decent wallpaper but I did make an avatar and a render:

goxh2.png

DhwaD.png

Edit:

Well I gave it a try. Any improvements I could make to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom