• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxix Von

OMG Aero said:
Foxix this is all your fault.
WBjVam.gif

Shit, I've been found out. Panda, I'm sorry but it looks like my apprenticeship has come to an end!
Ag0Em.gif

Foxix Von

mazeedibeedi said:
Speaking of, what happened to G-fex all of a sudden? He seems like he wants nothing to do with PonyGAF.

He posted a while back that he was going to greatly decrease the amount that he posts in general on neogaf.

Dai101

Banned
Myke Greywolf said:
If this gets locked, I mean.

I don't see why this could be locked. It's not like if they are posting full nude or something. I mean, yeah it's kind of creepy but it's tame when you compare with other thing you see posted here, just check those other threads that are on Off Topic that deal with beautiful girls or nice round asses and stuff that quickly scalates to bordering full nude.

tiff

Banned
Dai101 said:
I don't see why this could be locked. It's not like if they are posting full nude or something. I mean, yeah it's kind of creepy but it's tame when you compare with other thing you see posted here, just check those other threads that are on Off Topic that deal with beautiful girls or nice round asses and stuff that quickly scalates to bordering full nude.
To be fair those threads are looked down upon too.

Correct comparison would have been Madoka thread.

Foxix said:
He posted a while back that he was going to greatly decrease the amount that he posts in general on neogaf.
I see. I kinda missed his Yu-gi-oh! abridged gimmick, even when they got a bit old.
CHEEZMO, just PM what happened. I won't tell a soul I promise ;P
Except for my close friends *troll face*

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
mazeedibeedi said:
I see. I kinda missed his Yu-gi-oh! abridged gimmick, even when they got a bit old.
CHEEZMO, just PM what happened. I won't tell a soul I promise ;P
Except for my close friends *troll face*
Lol, I was only messing.

Halfway down this page.

We should totally do a PonyGAF meet-up. Now I've destroyed the Pandaman illusion, I'm sort of curious as to what everyone's like.

McNum

OMG Aero said:
I hope people realise that when if we last long enough to go back into OT for the second season that we'll actually have to talk about the show again.
Oh, right. There's a show. Did we already exhaust the topics about the show itself? I mean favorite ponies has been done, repeatedly. Favorite episodes hasn't been done as much, but that'd quickly just end up as list wars again (Dragonshy!). Hmm, must ponder... while creepy-pony is entertaining and all, I don't think it's healthy for the thread. Even if the Invisible Fluttershy image was funny, in a "You didn't just post that?!" kind of way.

Foxix Von

McNum said:
Oh, right. There's a show. Did we already exhaust the topics about the show itself? I mean favorite ponies has been done, repeatedly. Favorite episodes hasn't been done as much, but that'd quickly just end up as list wars again (Dragonshy!). Hmm, must ponder... while creepy-pony is entertaining and all, I don't think it's healthy for the thread. Even if the Invisible Fluttershy image was funny, in a "You didn't just post that?!" kind of way.

I'm sure eventually we'll come back around and start talking about the internal working/politics of the show. The show is super vague so there's plenty of stuff for us to speculate about.

It's just that now we're in community there's a lot more leeway in just how on topic we have to be. Also in retrospect I probably shouldn't have mentioned midnight equestria.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
well, trollestia has been done to death.

that said, we do know that the royal family is larger than just celestia and luna and that they do hold som official status. [rarity believes there are princes wandering around anyway]

ponyville itself has some official government to it, there is the mayor, although its not known if she is an elected official, so maybe the mayor is royalty.

CHEEZMO™ said:
Lol, I was only messing.

Halfway down this page.

We should totally to a PonyGAF meet-up. Now I've destroyed the Pandaman illusion, I'm sort of curious as to what everyone's like.
How about we just remain anonymous to each other for the time being?
I don't wanna shatter anymore mental images in my head.
I honestly though Pandaman would be more Asian. No offence Panda :p

Foxix Von

mazeedibeedi said:
How about we just remain anonymous to each other for the time being?
I don't wanna shatter anymore mental images in my head.
I honestly though Pandaman would be more Asian. No offence Panda :p

Well still.... If anyone is curious as to what I really look like this pictures about a year old. I've changed my beard a bit since then and cut my hair. Actually this was my avatar for a while too!
http://i.imgur.com/bZ7DK.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Oh hey guys what's goin...

frEfDl.jpg

I see Panda is still being Panda.

CHEEZMO™ said:
You have no excuse. There's a few pics of me spread around GAF, and I'm in the Tinychat nearly every day.
Fine. *google custom searches CHEEZMO*
Pretty much expected something like this.
Foxix said:
Well still.... If anyone is curious as to what I really look like this pictures about a year old. I've changed my beard a bit since then and cut my hair. Actually this was my avatar for a while too!
http://i.imgur.com/bZ7DK.jpg
Only real bronies have a tag sticking out of their face!!
So how was breakfast at Celestia's?

McNum

Foxix said:
I'm sure eventually we'll come back around and start talking about the internal working/politics of the show. The show is super vague so there's plenty of stuff for us to speculate about.

It's just that now we're in community there's a lot more leeway in just how on topic we have to be. Also in retrospect I probably shouldn't have mentioned midnight equestria.
I do like how we're all acting surprised that creepy-ponies exist. Of course they do, it's the internet. Tis a bad place. And yes, you probably shouldn't have mentioned midnight equestria.

Well, at least we're not posting bad fanfics here. Other places half the pony posts are either a weird fanfic (may or may not be slash) and people discussing those. And no, this wasn't an invitation to start posting those.

I'm a little interested in learning how to draw these ponies, though. I got a half-baked idea for a Duke Nukem Forever Pony avatar, but I'll need a pony Duke for that. I'm not even sure what color a pony Duke should be, really. Blonde? Red? Blue? White, perhaps? He's definitely a unicorn, but I'm getting ahead of myself there. Need to be able to draw a basic pony first. Is there a drawing guide somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom