• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

Regulus Tera said:
I did buy this.

Before Jenga comes bitching, it's for my cousin. I just introduced her to the show. She doesn't speak any English, but she loves the funny faces. We haven't been able to find any channels broadcasting the localised version in Mexico.

Sure it is.

Foxix Von

CHEEZMO™ said:
wut?

Edit: Bugger! New page.

10361%20-%20implied_lesbianism%20macro%20parody%20rainbow_dash%20twilight_sparkle.png

pz4vl.png

I lol'd.

REALLY damn hard.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Why would you quote that huge image? Probably not a bad idea to edit that out.

I was thinking there didn't seem to be anything hostile there, but then I realized it's probably because some of the people on that page are on ignore. It works! Still, that's a ridiculously large image to quote.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Pandaman said:
did he actually watch the show?

He has the 2nd highest number of posts in this thread.

I would be surprised if he didn't.

Calpain

Captain Fish said:
So is G-Fex a Pony Antagonist now? I'm seeing a lot of negativity from a former brony.
I was wondering the same thing. While I was awaiting approval he seemed like one of the biggest posters in the thread and then all of a sudden vanished.

CHEEZMO™ said:
I'm not sure if he's being serious.
That's my gut feeling too, but I've never been good at reading people's intentions over the internet.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Ponibooru is really starting to make me sad. You know it's really bad when 95% of the pictures posted there are meme rehashes, or MLP memes badly mixed with outside memes, or lame attempts at new memes, or unfunny image macros. The fans are really getting desperate, and forgetting to create actually interesting, original art. Or maybe all the talent has just moved on to something else already.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Myke Greywolf said:
Ponibooru is really starting to make me sad. You know it's really bad when 95% of the pictures posted there are meme rehashes, or MLP memes badly mixed with outside memes, or lame attempts at new memes, or unfunny image macros. The fans are really getting desperate, and forgetting to create actually interesting, original art. Or maybe all the talent has just moved on to something else already.

What else did you expect?

At least the Doctor Who community survives the droughts by stalking the actors.

Calpain

Myke Greywolf said:
I've also noticed the decline on Ponibooru, but think it has more to do with having too few regulations in order to keep the junk out. If you look at a more regulated Booru like the Bronibooru I still see quite a few new images each day that are noteworthy.

Supposedly Ponibooru has been having this problem for awhile now and until they get a better submission system I think the poor quality will continue.

tiff said:
To be fair MLP art has always been super meme heavy
This is true too. Some of the first MLP art I ever saw were crossovers between MLP and some outside meme.

I'm pretty sure G-Fex had a rating and stuff. I just assumed he watched it.

Myke you might want to try Bronibooru if ponibooru is bumming you out. Ponygoons ditched ponibooru fairly early on because of the type of content that appears there. I think bronibooru is more stringent in it's moderation.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Here's the thing about posting ponies in other threads.

Don't make it about posting ponies. It has to be funny to everyone. that's why I don't know how many pony-theme E3 .gifs I might make, they need to be funny to everyone, not just pony-gaf.

Jintor

What I'm saying is, the mere presence of ponies distorts the space-time continuiumn and instantly draws aggro from everybody.

Taunt is an inherent property of ponies

OMG Aero

Captain Fish said:
I'm pretty sure G-Fex had a rating and stuff. I just assumed he watched it.

Myke you might want to try Bronibooru if ponibooru is bumming you out. Ponygoons ditched ponibooru fairly early on because of the type of content that appears there. I think bronibooru is more stringent in it's moderation.
Seriously guys forget Ponibooru and use Bronibooru instead.
No image macros, no questionable stuff, the tag system works a lot better and they specifically try to source pictures so you can find the artist behind the picture.

Also Ark, quoting a 28 thousand pixel high image was a stupid thing to do and you should feel bad. It's already annoying when people quote large images instead of just linking to them, let alone when I have to press page down 30+ times to get past it.

Neki

G-Fex goes through phases like this multiple times. It's only a matter of time before he's back to normal. Either that or he'll never return.

tiff

Banned
Ultimoo said:
G-Fex goes through phases like this multiple times. It's only a matter of time before he's back to normal. Either that or he'll never return.
I don't know if I can forgive him for dissing icecream like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom