• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Ultimoo said:
How does that even work?
i have absolutely no sex drive to speak of, so I've masturbated to the point of release one time in my entire life.

suffice to say, its not really fair and kinda betrays the spirit of the contest. :p

Neki

Pandaman said:
i have absolutely no sex drive to speak of, so I've masturbated to the point of release one time in my entire life.

suffice to say, its not really fair and kinda betrays the spirit of the contest. :p

Uh, I asked why you couldn't entered contest threads, not about your sex drive. Oh, unless you mean these specific contest threads. I thought you meant contest threads in general, not related to this. :O You should sign up anyways!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Pandaman said:

aG8Ac.png

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Ultimoo said:
Uh, I asked why you couldn't entered contest threads, not about your sex drive. Oh, unless you mean these specific contest threads. I thought you meant contest threads in general, not related to this. :O You should sign up anyways!
i meant those specific contest threads named 'contest' as a reference to an episode of seinfield.

i signed up to the last few and people caught on, after that they stopped signing me up. xD

QisToptier said:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=28068510&postcount=479
cheater! its on now.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Ultimoo said:
how do people catch on? It's totally their fault that they have sex drive.
they were comparing how long they had ever gone in their lifetime.
my answer was my lifetime. >_>

okay maybe that was my fault.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
AceBandage said:
Remember... you brought this on yourself.
pvssongmerglit.jpg
pvrdashmerglit.jpg
A colleague at work bought me those, they're now guarding my work monitor :)

(Fun: The glitter stuff goes off easily, so you can spread it on everyones keyboards and waiting till they wipe their faces)

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
QisTopTier said:
Nah Im only playing BBCS2 mostly now :) and will stay that way most likely for a while
i had CS bought and a psn card ready for 2/platina when my system/most of my games were stolen.

i was looking forward to joining you guys but it was not to be. :(

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Pandaman said:
i had CS bought and a psn card ready for 2/platina when my system/most of my games were stolen.

i was looking forward to joining you guys but it was not to be. :(
Baaaah that fucking sucks. Well I'm gonna head to bed, gonna be at Fanime for 5 days.... and be drunk 50% of the time hahaha

Pandaman said:

Oh Panda, don't ever change.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Amibguous Cad said:
Oh Panda, don't ever change.
see?! thats totally a red pony response.

Cad is the red pony in his avatar and he's trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

but i see you cad.

This thread has certainly taken a turn for the creepy. I was on the opposition of the human ponies but now I couldn't careless, its unavoidable.
Edit: YAY I just became a member :D

Chuck

Still without luck
mazeedibeedi said:
This thread has certainly taken a turn for the creepy. I was on the opposition of the human ponies but now I couldn't careless, its unavoidable.
Edit: YAY I just became a member :D

Congrats! =)

FdAvV.gif

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Pandaman said:

That ain't natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom