• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darte

requesting assistance with finding a scene!

Dash is standing on I think a pole of some kind on the top or side of a house/barn. She may be looking up or down or something I can't recall because its 5am and i've been on this video for 5 hours for 30 seconds! Will check back tomorrow as my head is crashing D; Thanks in advance to whoever finds it!

OMG Aero

Darte said:
requesting assistance with finding a scene!

Dash is standing on I think a pole of some kind on the top or side of a house/barn. She may be looking up or down or something I can't recall because its 5am and i've been on this video for 5 hours for 30 seconds! Will check back tomorrow as my head is crashing D; Thanks in advance to whoever finds it!
Were you thinking of this scene from 9:49 of The Ticket Master?

If not, do you remember anything else about it? Dash standing on top of something is incredibly vague.

Darte

OMG Aero said:
Were you thinking of this scene from 9:49 of The Ticket Master?

If not, do you remember anything else about it? Dash standing on top of something is incredibly vague.

This was it! Thanks! *crashes*

ChuckNoLuck said:
Thanks. I think the mods might be going through and making juniors that have posted a lot members before E3, probably to make banning easier. =P
lol. I'm not even gonna bother with posting on GAF in E3. I'll just lurk and watch the meltdown :p

mazeedibeedi said:
lol. I'm not even gonna bother with posting on GAF in E3. I'll just lurk and watch the meltdown :p

Similar, most likely I'll just lurk for news. The only two threads I post regularly in anyways are here and WrassleGAF and both will be closed during E3. If it gets used more I'll prob chat in the Pony-GAF FB group too.

Ark

AdawgDaFAB said:
Similar, most likely I'll just lurk for news. The only two threads I post regularly in anyways are here and WrassleGAF and both will be closed during E3. If it gets used more I'll prob chat in the Pony-GAF FB group too.

I'll probably end up joining in with the random OMG OMG OMG posts every time someone says something in the conferences.

Nishastra

Banned
lugtB.png

Made myself a pony creator pony :p

I suppose she should have had a horn, but it's too late now!

Ookami-kun said:
Kung Fu Panda 2 is awesome!

With that said, why aren't there ponies practicing martial arts?

tumblr_lka8k04gW71qjxtmio1_250.gif

I knew they were making one but I had no idea it was coming out anytime soon, much less already out! I loved the first one. You sir, just made my weekend ^__^.

OMG Aero

Today I decided to have a go at recreating the main characters in Viva Pinata 2 since that game is awesome and I haven't played it in a while. Here's what happened:
vcQDy.jpg

In Viva Pinata 2 there are four horse-like Pinatas to choose from: unicorns, horses, ponies and zebras, so I started with two unicorns for Twilight and Rarity and gave Rarity a scarf because she needed to look fabulous.
Sadly you can't get a pegasus in Viva Pinata, but you can get wing accessories to go on a Pinata's body so I made the rest of them ponies. Here are Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. With the main cast complete, I thought I would have a go at making Big Macintosh and made him a horse since they are bigger than the ponies and unicorns, but that's when the trouble started.
You see there are some species of Pinata which don't like each other and will fight from time to time. It turns out that horses hate ponies because Big Mac decided he was going to fight them all, starting with Rainbow Dash. Big Mac won but fortunately unicorns can heal sick Pinatas, so Twilight revived Rainbow. I managed to stop Big Mac before he could fight Fluttershy but then he made a fatal mistake. He picked a fight with Pinkie. If Party of One taught us anything it's that you don't mess with Pinkie, but Big Mac obviously didn't know this because she kicked the shit out of him. I was going to try and recreate the pets too as you might be able see from the huge Gummy in the background of some of the pictures but then I decided to stop after a fox ate Angel before I could get a picture of him.

And as a fun side note, Applejack has a different tail to the rest of the ponies because she is a wild card Pinata, which you can only get by breeding two parents enough to make six babies and then getting a perfect on the 7th romance mini-game. Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash were more than up for the task.

jogarrr

Calpain said:
Hey guys, some MLP related news for you today. Daniel Ingram was interviewed by the television program called The Express and it is now up on Youtube.
Ingram's Interview Starts at 2:38

Oh, nice.

BTW, the song played at the beginning of the interview is from Martha Speaks. The voice of the red haired girl who is singing is also the voice of the best pony to ever sing at a talent show. Madeleine Peters.

Congrats Myke! Just saw in the Dino thread all the praise your cake got, even to the point of getting recognition from one of the authors of the book. You are like PonyGAF's Goodwill Ambassador to the rest of GAF who act as if all bronies are evil or something.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Calpain said:
Hey guys, some MLP related news for you today. Daniel Ingram was interviewed by the television program called The Express and it is now up on Youtube.
Great stuff, I loved hearing how the fan response to his work on MLP was one of the high points of his thus far short career. I'm sure that the future of this young artist has many great things in store.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Calpain said:

Very nice.

I smiled at the bit were he says "I initially thought thought that writing music for children's cartoons was beneath me, but I quickly found out that this was not the case." I thought the same thing when I first started watching this show.

I'm sure he's got bright career ahead of him.

Ookami-kun said:

Cause it's awesome
Cause it's awesome
Cause it's awesome
Cause it's awesome
Cause it's awesome

Lol.

Edit:

In case any of you guys are into Minecraft or the Yogcast in general, I just discovered that Simon is a Brony ^_^.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBhT7V6FA0E

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
AdawgDaFAB said:
Congrats Myke! Just saw in the Dino thread all the praise your cake got, even to the point of getting recognition from one of the authors of the book. You are like PonyGAF's Goodwill Ambassador to the rest of GAF who act as if all bronies are evil or something.
Yeah, the reaction really surprised and delighted me. I guess that if there's one thing capable of bringing everyone together in the magic of friendship, it's delicious cake. :)

Ark

Myke Greywolf said:
Yeah, the reaction really surprised and delighted me. I guess that if there's one thing capable of bringing everyone together in the magic of friendship, it's delicious cake. :)

You should totally make a cake shaped like your avatar or Pinkiepie in general :)

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
How About No said:
datdonkeyurom.png

I saw the expression, I saw the glasses, I thought "I know what I must do"

Bring a whole new meaning to "dat ass".

Yes, I know a pony is not a donkey. Work with me here.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
2th said:
i love that this thread is still going strong

Welcome back :).

Pony-GAF will survive as long as the show does (maybe even longer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom