• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whogie

Too many human pics!
So I made Rarity as a turtle.
YZjlh.png

Neki

Hey guys I just finished up some game time with Tales of Symphonia.

What's going on in here?

*Looks at this page*

Oh.

Off to more Tales!

Neki

Ookami-kun said:
But it's true. The only reason human ponies are posted here are because we're in Community.
No, people post human ponies because people would rather post terrible fan art than awesome fan fiction, that's why. How can people hate on fan fiction and love human ponies? lawl. You call this art?! Twilight would not approve.

But seriously, it's been going on for a while, not sure what else the human pony lovers are going to do while the season is over. :O

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Ultimoo said:
that's just like, your opinion, man.

Naw, it's pretty much fact.

At least fan art requires artistic ability and is more akin to the spirit of the show. So long as it doesn't stray down the humanoid path...

I love Emlan's designs, but there something about the way he draws people that rubs me the wrong way. I think they're correctly proportioned (the only thing I can nitpick are the long necks and slightly mannish faces), but they look stiff.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i cant help but have a sneaking suspicion that regulus has been saving up these gummy pics for a long time, waiting for a day when his forces were strong enough to conquer the ponies.

Neki

ahoyhoy said:
Naw, it's pretty much fact.

At least fan art requires artistic ability and is more akin to the spirit of the show. So long as it doesn't stray down the humanoid path...

what do you think the last few pages have been a showcase of though? :p

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Pandaman said:
i cant help but have a sneaking suspicion that regulus has been saving up these gummy pics for a long time, waiting for a day when his forces were strong enough to conquer the ponies.
dkhxk.jpg

Not my fault he's the best character in the show!

Let's not kid ourselves. If there's ever a MLP:FiM videogame, it will be shovelware crap for Wii or DS, piled in a disorganized bargain bin under Barbie Adventures and Bioshock.

Zomba13

Jintor said:
Eff you guys, My Little RPG is going to be the best
For some reason that made me want to see Persona 4 MLP mashup art so I googled it and found this
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/_image...14593 - crossover gummy Persona Persona_4.png (very big)
It's a start I guess. Does that mean Pinkie is Charlie? She is like, 0 so is nothing and everything.

A MLP videogame should be an Animal Crosing clone tbh.

EDIT: Also in my searches I've found more MLP cosplay (the ones with the cute pinkie) Not seen these ones before.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
ThreeSix said:
Was feeling down about the Bulls being out of the playoffs so it was nice to have a surprise like this happen.

Huh, that's odd. I was really happy when the Bulls lost ;).

Derrick Rose played well and it was a close game.

PS: Are we mortal enemies now?

PPS: NBA-GAF's Lakers fanboys are jerks.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
wzjx1.png

;_;

oh scootaloo, if i could clone you your own rainbow dash, i would.

just look at this pony, how can you not want her:
ybJVk.jpg

OMG Aero

Just a heads up guys that tomorrow's Synchtube stream of Griffon the Brush Off and Boastbusters is going to be at the slightly later time of midnight BST. Partially because a few people missed the stream last time by showing up just as it ended and partially because Ponygoons is having a contest where they are streaming the old terrible episodes of MLP and if you watch them you get a tag. Also I hate myself.
If the new time is a problem for anyone though, just mention it and I'll skip the contest and we'll go back to the hour before.
ahoyhoy said:
This is the best and has convinced me to go back to my angry Fluttershy avatar. While Myke's picture was awesome and I'm very grateful for it, there are not enough Fluttershy avatars and her part in the last episode was the best.

Neki

OMG Aero said:
Just a heads up guys that tomorrow's Synchtube stream of Griffon the Brush Off and Boastbusters is going to be at the slightly later time of midnight BST. Partially because a few people missed the stream last time by showing up just as it ended and partially because Ponygoons is having a contest where they are streaming the old terrible episodes of MLP and if you watch them you get a tag. Also I hate myself.
If the new time is a problem for anyone though, just mention it and I'll skip the contest and we'll go back to the hour before.

This is the best and has convinced me to go back to my angry Fluttershy avatar. While Myke's picture was awesome and I'm very grateful for it, there are not enough Fluttershy avatars and her part in the last episode was the best.

you're just missing fluttershy. fluttershy is the third best, you know it!

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Ookami-kun said:
Not as frequent, and usually posting them were frowned upon.
People take time getting used to some of the stuff bronies do.

OMG Aero said:
No problem at all; When I started doing them I wasn't expecting people to start using them as avatars, anyway. Are you OK with me posting the whole pic in other sites?

Ultimoo said:
ponies are also like dolphins, why haven't I seen any dolphin ponies then?
PonyGAF, please don't hit me, but this had "challenge" written all over it. Well, challenge accepted.

os4lO.png

Opinions? Should I try to do the others too? If so, should I make them as other species of dolphins, or should I stick with Delphinus Delphis?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Myke Greywolf said:
PonyGAF, please don't hit me, but this had "challenge" written all over it. Well, challenge accepted.

Not you too Myke :(.

Neki

Myke Greywolf said:
People take time getting used to some of the stuff bronies do.

No problem at all; When I started doing them I wasn't expecting people to start using them as avatars, anyway. Are you OK with me posting the whole pic in other sites?

os4lO.png

Opinions? Should I try to do the others too? If so, should I make them as other species of dolphins, or should I stick with Delphinus Delphis?

beautiful.

Pancakes

Pandaman said:
dont be mad he joined the winning team.

he makes pony humans, so human ponies and dolphin ponies is a natural next step.

And what comes after that?

Tiger ponies?

The drawing itself is very nice Myke

Myke Greywolf said:

os4lO.png

Hmm.... I think it was a good choice to make Twilight look like a dolphin and not some weird quasi dol/pony. That's where a lot of artists trip up.
As for the other species of dolphins, I'm not sure. This look pretty good. Maybe the dragons on the show could be Killer whales or an entirely different species.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom