• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
Uchip said:
the source isnt
but it does exist

the squirrel holocaust?
yes lol
i'm not sure but i remember you posting a picture of some of your figurines and that squirrel girl was one of them. you had to then defend yourself. lol

Jintor

AceBandage said:
And, GASP! They solve really lame mysteries!

teenssm.png

tiff

Banned
Ookami-kun said:
I thought kemonomimi/ear-type characters are much worse than furries because they pretty much imply they want to bang an animal, as long as they pretend it's human
VnTPN.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
tiff said:
http://i.imgur.com/VnTPN.jpg

Well it's true!

They're currently airing shitty (South) Korean soaps here and one is "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho" which really makes me bang my head.

I'm so behind on this topic, I feel ashamed.

I'm still stunned there was a Bronies shout-out in the extended Equestrian Girls, clever people working on that show.

Calpain said:
Why We Really Went to the Moon

Dawwwwww.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Kulock said:
I'm so behind on this topic, I feel ashamed.

I'm still stunned there was a Bronies shout-out in the extended Equestrian Girls, clever people working on that show.

Dawwwwww.

This is one of those topics that it's sometimes good to fall behind, especially between the hours of 12AM-5AM

ahoyhoy said:
This is one of those topics that it's sometimes good to fall behind, especially between the hours of 12AM-5AM

I am well-versed in the ways of Weird-O-Clock. Human ponies are lightweight in comparison.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Ookami-kun said:
They're currently airing shitty (South) Korean soaps here and one is "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho" which really makes me bang my head.
Oh, Korea...

ThreeSix said:
I'll repost this for the early morning people: X-Ponies First Class Trailer. No more pony trailers for a little bit. I'm burned out. (Plus getting video comments from people with usernames like "SexyAppleJack" is kind of weirding me out.)
Great work. I keep wondering at how people can find the time to do this kind of stuff, and I sort of envy them.

OMG Aero

ThreeSix said:
However, I did become a bit disenchanted with my Adam Jenson avatar, so I'm switching to Spitfire. I really wanted the same avatar I have over on Pony Goons where she's just chilling out on a cloud like Rainbow Dash, but I can't find it anywhere else on the internet, and the image I use at PG can't be reduced to GAF's size limit without impacting the picture quality.
help maybe?
Like you said, it's hard to shrink down to GAF's limits without it becoming too small, but I just had a go at it for you.
LuD2h.png
AB8IT.png
VU7dG.png

2th

Banned
Ultimoo said:
applejack looks hot, unless her face turns out to be a man's, then it's just weird.

also, I've never browsed GAF during E3, what happens? Are there that many people browsing GAF? D: Anyone have rough numbers? :O

you know i have never browsed GAF during E3 before either. in all these years i just havent done it. oh well it wont matter this year as i will actually be at E3.

Zomba13

I wanted to see a Geralt Pony so googled 'The Wither Pony' and one of the first images was this.
I was not disappointed :D

Didn't expect him to be drawn as a unicorn for some reason but of course he would be because he can do teh magicks.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I checked my local Karstadt, no dice. Just effing Baby Pinkie Pie and a bunch of no-name sets and fish ponies :(

NEO0MJ

Ark said:
What has this thread come to..

I have to prepare for an exam right now and so my mind decided to look into anything but what I have to study.
Besides, worse things have been discussed here. Anyways I've come to the conclusion that they taste like dolphins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom