• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zomba13 said:
I wanted to see a Geralt Pony so googled 'The Wither Pony' and one of the first images was this.
I was not disappointed :D

Didn't expect him to be drawn as a unicorn for some reason but of course he would be because he can do teh magicks.

Whelp, glad it was already done so I don't have to.

If I made one, it was gonna suuck.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
New page, new pony.

rfcQY.jpg

Zomba13

NEO0MJ said:
I have to prepare for an exam right now and so my mind decided to look into anything but what I have to study.
Besides, worse things have been discussed here. Anyways I've come to the conclusion that they taste like dolphins.
Nah, they taste like chicken. Everything tastes like chicken.

G-Fex

tiff said:
I can't believe you guys are actually doing that.

Yes it's stupid, stupid as hell.

BUT PONIES ARENT UP TO ANYTHING LATELY ARE THEY TIFF? HAVE THEY DONE ANYTHING MOST RECENTLY WORTH TALKING ABOUT? I DONT SEE PONIES HERE DOIN STUFFS

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I don't understand why you guys would do that to yourself.

You must be masochists.

Well, okay, I understand CHEEZMO jumping in, but not you other guys.

Ahoyhoy delivering the gif goods once again. Also every time I see that avatar I hear the Lenny grunt of approval followed by the Mr Burns cowering squeal.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Master Milk said:
You don't understand the concept of self-control?

No, I understand the concept.

I just don't see why you'd want to, in this particular case.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Regulus Tera said:
I vote for ahoyhoy for king of ponyGAF.

I would much rather be its ambassador to the outside world, representing Pony-GAF at all sorts of international functions/mega-threads/OT Pony-hunts and the like.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
ZealousD said:
No, I understand the concept.

I just don't see why you'd want to, in this particular case.
I'm doing it to test myself. I see it akin to finishing a Treasure game on Hard Mode: the pain is the fun.

ahoyhoy said:

The secret's out: We only post this stuff to manipulate you into making/posting these gifs.

:3

lol wat

how would that even be monitored.. hehe just bro'in it up I guess

Well, obviously, they all know each other very well, I'm sure that they all feel comfortable within the confines of the honor system.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
ahoyhoy said:
I would much rather be its ambassador to the outside world, representing Pony-GAF at all sorts of international functions/mega-threads/OT Pony-hunts and the like.
You'll be our Ombudspony!

Question: what's the opinion of ponyGAF in other pony communities?

OMG Aero

ahoyhoy said:
I think we already made Myke our ambassador after he single-handedly redeemed PonyGAF in the eyes of some posters just by making a cake of a dinosaur.
That is an incredible gif though.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Pony GAF doesn't need redemption in the eyes of non Pony GAF; it needs justification. It isn't the way this community behaves (most of the time), but how we perceived by the confused outsiders (are we perverts? Manchildren? Animation lovers? Etc)

daffy

Banned
ahoyhoy said:
Pony GAF doesn't need redemption in the eyes of non Pony GAF; it needs justification. It isn't the way this community behaves (most of the time), but how we perceived by the confused outsiders (are we perverts? Manchildren? Animation lovers? Etc)
idgaf

Negator

ahoyhoy said:

Manchildren is one hypocritical argument that should not fly on a forum dedicated to video games. (Well, in the context of posting on NeoGAF)

NEO0MJ

Negator said:
Manchildren is one hypocritical argument that should not fly on a forum dedicated to video games. (Well, in the context of posting on NeoGAF)

But Dudbro III is hardcore, it even has mature on the cover!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom