• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

daffy

Banned
meltingparappa said:
Oh yikes, you didn't know? It's a pretty tough pill to swallow, but she was apparently there long enough for all the preliminary story meetings, so her stamp will still firmly be on every frame of the show.
Season 2 should be pretty good then... I freaked out when Nishastra posted that she "was leaving"

Confused101 said:
Correct. She did fulfill her role for the second season before she left. Season 3 however... Well, I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
Dexter's Lab S3 flashbacks .... deja vuuuuuuu

dammitt nooooo, god noooooo

Calpain

If we get a season three I think we'll be fine. As long as we continue to keep the same crew I would hope they would have by then picked up on Lauren's vision through their work on the two seasons which have had her influence.

Good news is at that one of the directors has said they want to stay true to Lauren's vision so I'll hold out hope. Besides, there might be the possibility she could get called on for consultation again for future seasons, but I'm not really sure how the TV industry works and how common that sort of practice is.

Calpain said:
Man this thread moves fast. Anyhow, comic to share with you guys as I thought it was worth a laugh.
Part 1

That's a funny coincidence, I just found a page from this ratty old moleskine...
Rorschach's Journal said:
Meeting with Rarity left bad taste in mouth. She is pampered and decadent, betraying her own shallow, liberal affectations. Rainbow Dash... Possible homosexual? Must remember to investigate further. Fluttershy as bad. A nervous wreck who sits whimpering in bushes. Pinkie Pie made me cupcakes. She is my favorite.

meltingparappa said:
Oh yikes, you didn't know? It's a pretty tough pill to swallow, but she was apparently there long enough for all the preliminary story meetings, so her stamp will still firmly be on every frame of the show.

tumblr_ll3tawqjTQ1qj4uij

Lol, so terrible but so adorable.

Unless if you made it then it's just adorable.
Where is the source on these?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
ahoyhoy said:
Just want to leave this here in case we get raided while I'm not around:

Edit: made a lil' change.

I feel seriously bummed that I was not considered when you were making this gif. I even have more posts than jintor. :(

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Regulus Tera said:
I feel seriously bummed that I was not considered when you were making this gif. I even have more posts than jintor. :(
this just means you could potentially post it as if you were aragon.

by not being mentioned, you are tacitly assumed to be a Shepard of the community.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Regulus Tera said:

You're either Legolas or Gimli. Haven't decided. Future .gifs will depict the epicness of your exploits. Other people might get ret-conned as well.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
hey atleast most of you guys get front row seats. im stuck in the back playing cards with threesix and melting.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
ahoyhoy said:
You're either Legolas or Gimli. Haven't decided. Future .gifs will depict the epicness of your exploits. Other people might get ret-conned as well.
So I'm either the androgynous one or the midget.
Pandaman said:
hey atleast most of you guys get front row seats. im stuck in the back playing cards with threesix and melting.
The front ones are the ones who get killed first!

Calpain

ahoyhoy said:
Hmm, does this mean Jenga can be Gollum?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Atramental said:
THAT'S NOT WHAT IT MEANS! YOU'RE TAKING MY TAG OUT OF CONTEXT!

Now now, no need to get upset. I'm just saying...

A0tbYl.jpg

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Special Edition Box Set Limited version with more shoutouts:

30hn3pt.gif

If you ain't in the pic, it's not cuz I forgot about you... I just need New Line to go ahead with the Blu-Ray version.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Atramental said:
Just be warned PonyGAF. We are watching you and monitoring your "progress".

And again, I am not closet "brony".
big-hug-for-you.jpg

Foxix Von

ahoyhoy said:

30hn3pt.gif

If you ain't in the pic, it's not cuz I forgot about you... I just need New Line to go ahead with the Blu-Ray version.

It's okay, you can admit you forgot me.

I forgive you. *HUG*

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
ahoyhoy said:

If you know of a program that lets you take screenshots from Blu-Ray please let me know. I use Nero Showime for DVD screen caps, and their newest stuff wont screen cap on blu-ray.

Dai101

Banned
ahoyhoy said:

At this rate i'm going to be included until the CRITERION release

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
just so you know, we're all kidding ahoyhoy, we love all your gifs. :D
so dont take us srsly and get frustrated plz.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad to be on a pc to finally see these gif. files in motion, been using the mobile GAF. Pure awesome work ahoy.

Whogie

Love the Derpy/Celestia pic.

meltingparappa said:
Also this is a gem worth unearthing again.
fMxph.jpg
You forgot one
dammit__apple_bloom_by_lollipoppaintbrush-d35tu5z.png

And for no reason
Stop-Right-There-Criminal-Scum-(n1302423100546).jpg

n8BitMan said:
I'm glad to be on a pc to finally see these gif. files in motion, been using the mobile GAF. Pure awesome work ahoy.
MobileGAF? Is there really a cellphone-friendly version of this site?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Whogie said:
:D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Something to do with my cell phone!

I love that little app.

It even allows you to turn off avatars and images to save bandwidth.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Pankaks said:
http://i.imgur.com/Mx0FA.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5IHPi.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9IKsQ.gif[IMG]
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I didnt reply back right away cause i went to lay down but it cheered me up some :D

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Pandaman said:
just so you know, we're all kidding ahoyhoy, we love all your gifs. :D
so dont take us srsly and get frustrated plz.

I know, brah. Just wanted to get all my peeps I could.

CXJyT.gif

Gotta stick togetha in this crazy world.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
ahoyhoy said:

30hn3pt.gif

Clearly, I am Frodo. As ringbearer, I am the least likely to go crazy in this thread.

Ellis Kim

Banned
meltingparappa said:
Just to keep things interesting and swallow the sadness of the apparent loss of G-Fex, the rest of the human ponies from that artist I posted earlier!

With a source, no less!

That's cute.

I think Twilight Sparkle makes sense being black. I can totally see that.

edit: lol trollpost!

new+bbts+5.jpg

it makes me so sad...

edit2: oh, I can't do it anymore, here's an awesome picture to start the page:

apple_pie_pals_by_giraffewizardry-d3hpw33.png

So this is what all the pony obsession came from. I was going to ask, what is up with all of the My Little Pony avatars, but I had no idea that it actually was the "My Little Pony". I remember that cartoon from a long time ago. Could Jem and the Holograms make a comeback also? :p

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Rhazer Fusion said:
So this is what all the pony obsession came from. I was going to ask, what is up with all of the My Little Pony avatars, but I had no idea that it actually was the "My Little Pony". I remember that cartoon from a long time ago. Could Jem and the Holograms make a comeback also? :p
I have no doubt that it will, if the suits aren't too dumb to pick up on the formula. Nostalgia sells well and is cheap to invest in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom