• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Jintor said:
Seriously dude. Sex drive or no, remove those pics. You'll just get the rest of us in trouble.
zoI7K.jpg

my parents dressed my older brother as a little girl one Halloween and he turned out perfectly fine!

Jintor

Right, but that's not actually related to my point, which is that a moderator will waltz in here, look at what you have posted, and burn this thread to the ground.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Jintor said:
Right, but that's not actually related to my point, which is that a moderator will waltz in here, look at what you have posted, and burn this thread to the ground.
you know, i can only ever remember ponygaf ever making a fuss about anything i post. could be you're all paranoid. i changed trixies to a link tho, because i like you.

2th

Banned
Myke Greywolf said:
I guess my drawing of Belle Eve in a "Oh you!" pose will be too late.

you have already failed by posting information about a Belle Eve drawing but not actually posting it. POST IMAGE NOW!

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Jintor said:

087AQ.png

This is the way the thread ends

087AQ.png

087AQ.png

Not with a ban, but a locking.

I am in utter AWE of that LoTR gif. It is the honor of a free man to stand next to Panda in the war against trolls.

Here is the best of the generation-spanning fanart:

Jintor

Pandaman said:
you know, i can only ever remember ponygaf ever making a fuss about anything i post. could be you're all paranoid. i changed trixies to a link tho, because i like you.

But... that whole comic thing! Did you just forget that? Oh, Pandaman... what would this thread be without your shennanigans?

UberTag

Captain Fish said:
All the ads so far have been kinda dumb (It's Twalaht Sparkuhls bahloooon!), or just the standard children's toy ad level.
That's atrociously awful even for the target audience demo. These ads have got nothing on Polly Pocket and the gang.

jobber said:
Yes. It's a reason why The Hub just started re-airing Jem and it's godlike animation.
Does Jerrica still have a pickle up her butt about everything? If they ever choose to reboot Jem they really need to get her to lighten up and have some fun. She drives Kimber away, she gets jealous of her own alter ego's love life, works all the time... girl has serious issues.

daffy

Banned
Calpain said:
If we get a season three I think we'll be fine. As long as we continue to keep the same crew I would hope they would have by then picked up on Lauren's vision through their work on the two seasons which have had her influence.

Good news is at that one of the directors has said they want to stay true to Lauren's vision so I'll hold out hope. Besides, there might be the possibility she could get called on for consultation again for future seasons, but I'm not really sure how the TV industry works and how common that sort of practice is.
Yeah, you're right :D

As long as the crew is still here we should be fine.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I think it's only fitting of my position as self-declared Field Marshall of the PonyGAF Defence Force.

Edit: I should get a uniform too.

Dai101

Banned
Rhazer Fusion said:
So this is what all the pony obsession came from. I was going to ask, what is up with all of the My Little Pony avatars, but I had no idea that it actually was the "My Little Pony". I remember that cartoon from a long time ago. Could Jem and the Holograms make a comeback also? :p

That would be Outrageous, truly truly truly OUTRAGEOUS. And, at least the creator of the series has expresed some interest to revive the franchise:

Christy Marx has long expressed a desire to make a modern day revival of the animated series, but stated in a 2004 interview that there are a great deal of complications concerning the rights to the Jem properties.

"I would like to see that happen. I don't want to go into a lot of detail, but the whole rights situation for Jem is very, very complicated. Believe me, if there were a simple straightforward way to do it, it would be done. But there are some very big complications that are in the way at the moment." --Christy Marx.[12]

Also, it seems that HASBRO has acquired the rigths for the Sunbow series and FINALLY they are going to release the full series on DVD and they are going to air it in the HUB

2th

Banned
Confused101 said:
I'm in the back.

Hiding.

With Fluttershy.

at least you arent dead last like me :(. but if i have contributed enough to be infamous to PonyGAF then i am satisfied.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
2th said:
you have already failed by posting information about a Belle Eve drawing but not actually posting it. POST IMAGE NOW!
Eeeeek!

*Rush*
*Scribble scribble scribble*
*Scan*
*Brushy brushy*
*Stare*
Shit.
Oh well.
*Upload*

tAOzn.jpg

UberTag

Dai101 said:
Also, it seems that HASBRO has acquired the rigths for the Sunbow series and FINALLY they are going to release the full series on DVD and they are going to air it in the HUB
Can't wait for some kid to watch it and accuse Jem of "ripping off" Hannah Montana.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Myke Greywolf said:
Eeeeek!

*Rush*
*Scribble scribble scribble*
*Scan*
*Brushy brushy*
*Stare*
Shit.
Oh well.
*Upload*

Haha, this is brilliant.

Zomba13

ahoyhoy said:
Special Edition Box Set Limited version with more shoutouts:

30hn3pt.gif

If you ain't in the pic, it's not cuz I forgot about you... I just need New Line to go ahead with the Blu-Ray version.
So good.

Snaku

Banned
ahoyhoy said:
Special Edition Box Set Limited version with more shoutouts:

http://i51.tinypic.com/30hn3pt.gif[IMG]

If you ain't in the pic, it's not cuz I forgot about you... I just need New Line to go ahead with the Blu-Ray version.[/QUOTE]

Bromazing.

Jintor said:
Avenue Q is brilliant. Anyone who has the chance to go see it and doesn't is really missing out.

I kinda regret seeing it in person, actually. Great play, don't get me wrong, but the live performance doesn't really offer much that the soundtrack doesn't. I should have gone to Lion King instead with my one chance to see a broadway performance. Oh well.

Master Milk said:
This needs to be someone's avatar if it isn't already.

Also

My Little Pony S2 |OT3| For all intensive purposes, you could care less; threads like these are a diamond dozen.

Fix'd

also, Panda, please remove both pics, seriously.

It does make one wonder, though: why do they have saddles and harnesses in Equestria, exactly?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Just in case anyone cares: Today's checklist: Toys'R'us, found only a few standard sized ponies (Pinkieeeeeeeeee but I didn't buy her. Hay if I know why.) but none of those mini thingies. Dammit. Next try will probably be on Thursday, I'll be near another TRU then.

edit: I know again why I didn't buy her: Hairrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom