• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Oh suck it up. This is our punishment for being drawn into a long argument with Pandaman instead of listening to more Ponybeat and arguing over the ramnifications of jewels that are both snacks AND rare clothing material

lexi

Banned
Why was the title changed? One person that everybody denounces is the reason for the change?

Fuck this selective modding, where's the changing thread titles for Community for the Alison Brie creepers?

Neki

nothing wrong with MLP, but the last three pages of the thread are just weirding me out. I can't tell what is real and what is fake now. D: lool.

G-Fex

dream said:
Part of me feels bad about how much genuine pain G-Trex seems to be in over this pony fucking thing. I guess Amir0x wasn't kidding when he said some people really really really take their ponies seriously.

Ok, Deam

I don't like talking about myself, I've got a lot of stress. This thread was like a squeezeball, it relaxed me a lot. Til Pandaman decided to open the gateways for trolls.

So what's next? The snsd thread?

dream

lexi said:
Why was the title changed? One person that everybody denounces is the reason for the change?

Fuck this selective modding, where's the changing thread titles for Community for the Alison Brie creepers?

Oh come on. There's a difference between drooling over this:

nedxg4.gif

and grown men doing god knows what to this:

VSLUR.gif

[jk]GROW UP![/jk]

I'm not judging anyone specifically, just saying.

BTW thread title got me. +9000 for tricking people to come in here instead of the boob thread. lol

lexi

Banned
dream said:
Oh come on. There's a difference between drooling over this:

nedxg4.gif

and grown men doing god knows what to this:

VSLUR.gif

It's one man, and it's also probably exquisite trolling. The majority of this thread was on topic talking about a kids cartoon that they enjoyed watching, with no nastiness. The title change is completely unwarranted and spiteful.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Pony-GAF must send Pandaman back from wenst he came.

... so that I can keep enjoying all the avatars. Damn the animation is awesome. If only the show was better so I could enjoy it for realz...

Instro

I really should watch the other episodes of this, I remember liking the first one. Looks like you guys are getting some mod hate lol.

samoset

Just want to say I hope the title can be fixed. I know I wouldn't have even tried watching the show if I saw any of Pandaman's shenanigans the first time I entered the thread.

But I wanted to thank the rest of pony gaf for keeping the thread on track most of the time. MLP is a fantastic children's show and it's a shame that such a small incident can derail legitimate discussion.

winter

Just wanted to say the thread title change is quite possibly the funniest fucking thing ever. Seriously, no point in even trying to add further shame and humiliation to anyone here, the thread title does it perfectly and can't be topped.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Pimpbaa said:
Damn, didn't know there were so many furries here. Definitely creeped out.
im way more creeped out that you see a mlp thread and sex is the first thing that comes to mind

Songbird

Prodigal Son
EmCeeGramr said:
thank you gentle mod

pony shit was getting unbearable on sa and they took a stand

now gaf too must confront the manchildren
I always knew you were a goon.

...could I put you on my buddy list? I have no one. :(

Dai101

Banned
Jintor said:
Oh suck it up. This is our punishment for being drawn into a long argument with Pandaman instead of listening to more Ponybeat and arguing over the ramnifications of jewels that are both snacks AND rare clothing material

Exactly. I mean, how hard is to ignore someone or even better PUT HIM IN YOUR IGNORE LIST?

lexi

Banned
EmCeeGramr said:
thank you gentle mod

pony shit was getting unbearable on sa and they took a stand

now gaf too must confront the manchildren

They are not the same thing. MLP at SA was used to troll and disrupt threads. We are quite happy to talk about the show in our own thread and not bother anyone. It's the trolls that ruined it for us.

Jintor

So Rarity's voice actress is really something incredible, and they did wonders with her this episode. Her whining is really quite hilarious.

Also, did anybody else notice Pinkie riding Fluttershy on their fishing expidition through the caverns?

daffy

Banned
Snuggler said:
oh well, maybe it's time to move on and pretend to like something else
Ugh dude you really need to stop. Ok we get it, MLP makes you feel insecure. Lesson learned.

Thanks for the thread title change, it invited kids cats like this..

geeko

Really I'm calling bullshit for a mod to change a thread to a title that attracts trolls and seriously disrupts and derails a thread.

EmCeeGramr said:
mayhaps it's time to take this thread to the glue factory

Mayhaps its time I started adding people to my ignore list. Welcome to the #1 spot troll.

lexi

Banned
geeko420 said:
Really I'm calling bullshit for a mod to change a thread to a title that attracts trolls and seriously disrupts and derails a thread.

Agreed 100%. We had the occasional troll but this has just opened the floodgates and completely fucked the thread. Thanks.

G-Fex

geeko420 said:

They're already here and they're more annoying than any avatar ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom