• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
Darte said:
My senior presentation before I graduate is tomorrow and nervous as heck. Someone post cute things to calm me down D;

Somepony needs to that frown upside down! :D

66GS8.gif

floIO.gif

tfI2H.png

Maybe listen to some music? DJ P0N-3 will hook you up!

pZlOU.png

Ookami-kun said:
Weird, I just saw a bunch of muscular Big MacIntosh pics.
l1s4r.png

Who's this?

Darte said:
Feeling

right now D;

My senior presentation before I graduate is tomorrow and nervous as heck. Someone post cute things to calm me down D;

No cute! You need to take that presentation and KICK IT IN THE ASS. Make like I did before my senior oral and WATCH SOME ASS KICKING PMVs!

YOU'RE GONNA GO THE MOTHERFUCKING DISTANCE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kd1wZgE784

GO SUPERSONIC
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPgW1evNPPQ

MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU, SON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmHAqgAFt6E

SEE THE LIGHTNING IN YOUR EYES, SEE THEM RUNNING A'FOR THEIR LIVES!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVCFV7jT9ho

Darte

Thanks guys!

This is actually for my senior college capstone project. Only reason why I'm nervous is because this is being done in front of mostly faculty and people from the industry as opposed to classmates!

Calpain

Darte said:
Thanks guys!

This is actually for my senior college capstone project. Only reason why I'm nervous is because this is being done in front of mostly faculty and people from the industry as opposed to classmates!
Best of luck to you, Darte! Sounds very similar to when I had to do my committee meeting a couple months back. The best way to look at such presentations (at least for me) is knowing that the faculty want you to succeed as much as you do.:)
I'm sure you've put a lot of work into your project and have probably practiced like crazy so I'm sure you'll do great! Once it's over, come on back here and we'll throw you a Pinkie Pie style celebration!

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Darte said:
Thanks guys!

Eh don't worry. If yours is anything like mine, the spotlight will make it so you can't see the crowd. It was like no one was there and I was practicing like I did a hundred times before the presentation. If it's well lit, picture them in their underwear... or as ponies :D

Just remember that they are pulling for you and want you to succeed as opposed to what is probably going through your head right about now.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
How About No said:
Had to hit escape to read some of the text, lol
i escaped on the 'i dont even like human ponies' and lol'd.

its sad, i have this picture i want to post because its hilarious, but even i know this one goes too far. ;_;

Nishastra

Banned
ahoyhoy said:
Hopefully this scenario won't play out...

yYvvXm.gif
Nice.

Funnily enough, I thought about how basically this (turning Twilight's breakdown into being about making another thread) would make a good GIF earlier today :p

I don't remember why... It kinda seems like deja vu now.

jogarrr

ChuckNoLuck said:
That is an amazing GIF, ahoyhoy, especially the Myke as RBD part.
Oddly enough, I've always seen Myke as more like the Twilight Sparkle of Pony-GAF :p
(Not the insane Twilight from the gif though)

Articalys

IMO it's not even your problem, they make things worse for themselves sometimes by quoting whatever image they've professed to hate.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Pandaman said:
i escaped on the 'i dont even like human ponies' and lol'd.

its sad, i have this picture i want to post because its hilarious, but even i know this one goes too far. ;_;
Oh god dammit. If Panda deems it not safe... you have my curiosity piqued.

Never done this before...
PM please. I have to know what makes you think goes too far.

Chuck

Still without luck
I hope everypony has gone over to Equestria Daily, scrolled down and voted for the "best side pony" poll on the right.

Big Mac is currently sitting at 4th place when he should obviously be number 1 and Luna (who was in the "Best [regular] Pony" vote, by the way) is sitting at number 1.

Neki

ChuckNoLuck said:
I hope everypony has gone over to Equestria Daily, scrolled down and voted for the "best side pony".

Big Mac is currently sitting at 4th place when he should obviously be number 1 and Luna (who was in the "Best [regular] Pony vote, by the way) is sitting at number 1.

I honestly think Applejack should win best side pony.

jogarrr

ChuckNoLuck said:
I hope everypony has gone over to Equestria Daily, scrolled down and voted for the "best side pony" poll on the right.

Big Mac is currently sitting at 4th place when he should obviously be number 1 and Luna (who was in the "Best [regular] Pony" vote, by the way) is sitting at number 1.
Voted for TRIXIE. I like how her name is in all caps, a clear indication of her superiority.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
ChuckNoLuck said:

Who's the one with the pink and purple hair? Cause I'm going to vote for her.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Narag said:
Bon-Bon of course.
That's the pony! Voted! Apparently I'm #11 :(

Now PonyGaf I've been thinking...
A dangerous past time
I know...
But does anyone else here like Kevin Smith's banter?
He just launched his SIR thing on Internet Radio.

He has already done interviews with well known people 'in some circles' and they were well received. His wife who joins him in the first 2 hours is a feminist and so is Lauren. So do you think if we across all pony websites pooled our powers could influence Kevin and Jen to invite Lauren on for an interview?

I'm posting this knowing full well the hatred I see Kevin Smith gets on this board.

NEO0MJ

Regulus Tera said:
Okay now it's TWO bronies who don't want to buy S&P2.

Imma go listen to Linkin' Park.

What kind of world do we live in where people refuse to buy S&P2? How are we supposed to love and tolerate them now?!

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
ThreeSix said:
I liked a lot of his old movies but I've no special interest in what he has to say normally. If Faust were to be on his show though, I'd listen to see what comes up in the conversation and to see what perspective someone like Smith has on the way MLP was rebooted to treat its viewers more intelligently than previous installments.
I would hope that Kevin would just drop the mic and let his wife do the entire interview and let magic happen. Despite what a lot of people think about the guy, he's the one that's making a ton of money making podcasts.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
ahoyhoy said:
Hopefully this scenario won't play out...

yYvvX.gif
Fabulous. You and DrForester are indeed gods of GIFfing! Thank you so much for the heads up!

I know my part in the upcoming storm. I'll have my troll parasprite pacifiers at ready.
8UKsY.gif

I was not feeling at all excited about this year's E3, but all of you people are sure playing a big part into getting me hyped. :)

Oh, and I bought S&P2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom