• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
ThreeSix said:
Have you considered submitting the info about the album pack to Equestria Daily? Releasing a 17 song remix album is no small feat that should go unappreciated.

If you don't, I just might :p
I did today. They featured two or three of the videos without me telling them, and I just found out about the submit button on their site :)
But (at least the ones before the gala mix) they weren't really recieved that well ;)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
It's not possible to embed youtube vids on neogaf, right?

edit: I'm pretty sure I know where 'shocked wolf guy' was coming from. IIRC I played the game containing him around 10 years ago. Thus, if I'm correct, it was the best choice to get rid of him before anyone finds out his true origin. DUN DUN DUUUN.

double edit: then again, after a quick google search, my previous statement might be wrong.

McNum

No, you can't embed Youtube videos as standard on NeoGAF. There's a browser plugin that parses Youtube links and makes an embedded video out of it, but that's clintside, not something NeoGAF is built to do.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Bufbaf said:
edit: I'm pretty sure I know where 'shocked wolf guy' was coming from. IIRC I played the game containing him around 10 years ago. Thus, if I'm correct, it was the best choice to get rid of him before anyone finds out his true origin. DUN DUN DUUUN.

double edit: then again, after a quick google search, my previous statement might be wrong.

Nah, it's from a doujin fighter (i.e. amateur) which was crappy, but had some neat designs. The full pic was just him being shy because he's shirtless.

Anyway, I want a working Dead nation :(

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Myke Greywolf said:
It has a story? And here I thought it was just a random pastiche of loosely glued together anime sci-fi cliches. You know, like those old "Manga Video" trailer montages.

McNum said:
It actually does, and it's hilarious. Let me see if I remember it right...

There's an intergalactic war between Inner Space and Outer Space. The Inner Space armies have found humans to be great troops and want to make more of them, so they've cloned Earth hundreds of times. The Earth you play on in SP2 is Earth-27. Isa is an Inner Space native, son of Saki from S&P. He's also part monster, or something. Kachi, however, is from Outer Space and therefore an enemy. But our hero was thinking with the wrong head and ran off with her in a spaceship prompting the elite Inner Space troops to follow them. The game begins when they're shot down.

The "Keepers" in the game are also well explained, at least to a point. They're anti-virus agents that seek out and destroy foreign presences on their Earth. A half-monster and an Outer Space girl definitely count. It's also why the Keepers fight back in the last chapter. They're defending the Earth as programmed. Then Isa turns into a Monster and absorbs Kachi and the game pretty much just ends after a big firefight.

There's also time travel and dream-spaces involved, but I got nothing there.

Basically Treasure took the "WTF?!" dial and turned it to 14.

The story is that stuff is sinful of existing, so you have to punish it by blasting it out to oblivion.

McNum

Regulus Tera said:
The story is that stuff is sinful of existing, so you have to punish it by blasting it out to oblivion.
I think it's the other way around, actually. The player characters are the "sinners" and the waves upon waves of enemies are the punishment. Of course that kind of breaks down at the point where you're riding down a futuristic highway on a hoverbike/"totally not a chocobo" shooting wings of stealth bombers down with a handgun, then getting jumped by a hippogriff shortly after, but what do I know?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
If it moves, you shoot it.

If it doesn't move, you shoot it too.

Basically you just shoot. Except when you slash. And you can dodge-roll at the same time!

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
We need more bronies in the GAF Tinychat room.

Not enough support for my pony antics.

Edit: And we could talk about MLP in there. Shanadeus shows up from time to time.

Chuck

Still without luck
better version

56MzJ.png

2th

Banned
DrForester said:
Because that Pony has nothing to do with Toothpaste. That's the time Lord Pony Ramona.

I think you mean Time Pony Ramona.

and why the hell would that call that pony colgate with an hourglass for a cutie mark? I mean i could completely see it if her cutie mark was a toothbrush or floss or even a tube of toothpaste. but the hair alone just doesn't do it for me.

Neki

DrForester said:
Hourglass Cutie Mark means only Doctor Who fans are allowed to name them.
I'm a Doctor Who fan, I loved that first series where the guy was doing a good job and stuff and he was asking questions.

2th

Banned
DrForester said:
Hourglass Cutie Mark means only Doctor Who fans are allowed to name them.

as a Doctor Who can myself i refuse to refer to her as Colgate ever.

also latest by Careskims... yeah i think we all have been drinking the KoolAid

drink_your_kool_aid_by_johnjoseco-d3htnso.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom