• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
ChuckNoLuck said:
The results for Best Side Pony are in!!

...and they're pretty disappointing.

lmZi0.gif

Darte said:
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llznzvGGGC1qji33xo1_400.gif

yay nailed my [i]final[/i] presentation! Just a final exam and a research paper edit away from graduation![/QUOTE]

Congrats!

Darte said:
yay nailed my final presentation! Just a final exam and a research paper edit away from graduation!
Oh wow, congratulations! Being so close to graduating must feel so good.
2th said:
i dont know what is scarier, the fanfiction or futa human ponies.
I don't think either of those things is scary.

tiff

Banned
on the topic of good news and futanari, my external hdd stopped working a few days ago, and I feared I might lose everything on it, but I just got a new USB cable and that seems to have done the trick.

jogarrr

RiccochetJ said:
Bon-bon was robbed I tell you! Equestria Daily is rigged! 13 votes!? Where's a magazine rack! :mad:
I honestly don't even know who Bon-bon is. :p
Outside of Derpy I pretty much ignore all of the random background characters. Oh wait, I know who Lyra is as well.

Cheerilee should have got more votes though.
And how did Zecora get beaten by Spitfire. :(

Narag

RiccochetJ said:
Bon-bon was robbed I tell you! Equestria Daily is rigged! 13 votes!? Where's a magazine rack! :mad:

At least 15% of Bon-Bon's support came from this thread. I claim shenanigans.

tiff said:
on the topic of good news and futanari, my external hdd stopped working a few days ago, and I feared I might lose everything on it, but I just got a new USB cable and that seems to have done the trick.
That's wonderful and awesome and i love pony-gaf.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Why do we have to differentiate? I have a dream that one day this equestrian nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all ponies are created equal."

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
RomanticHeroX said:
But they're not. Some ponies are rad and can fly, some ponies can do awesome magic. And some ponies nature just hates.
And with all that HHHHHHHHHHoytietoitie flappy flappy and magicy magicy.... ultimately it took a fearless earth pony to save a town using a tuba.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
RomanticHeroX said:
But they're not. Some ponies are rad and can fly, some ponies can do awesome magic. And some ponies nature just hates.

Pinkie Pie transcends over her natural deficiencies by being able to manipulate the space-time continuum at her own will.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Regulus Tera said:
Is this the channel that used to be Discovery Kids? Discovery Kids was never this awesome when I was a kid.

Yeah, Hub was originally Discovery Kids.

Wait, I thought you knew Hub airs MLP? O:

Pandaman said:
when megatron saved derpy from child services, pinkypie threw a party to celebrate.

presumably, thats when they met.

Tell me more.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Ookami-kun said:
Yeah, Hub was originally Discovery Kids.

Wait, I thought you knew Hub airs MLP? O:

Yeah, but I don't even have a telly anymore.

Back in my day the best shows Discovery Kids had were Art Attack and one about a time travelling spaceship that met historical figures. Then Art Attack was bought by Disney and the other show was cancelled.

Ghostwriter was pretty awesome now that I recall it.

Ookami-kun said:
Tell me more.

Ok.

XaIUU.png

V3U5Z.png

jogarrr

RomanticHeroX said:
I'm pretty sure that aside from a few powerful ones like Twilight, most unicorn pony's magic is pretty lame. Earth ponies seem to be the ones who handle the food supply making them the most important. Pegasus ponies sure aren't growing anything up in Cloudsdale. (I'm ignoring the fact that Pegasus ponies control the weather because.. um.. I just am!)

Earth pony > Unicorn pony >>> Pegasus pony

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Regulus Tera said:

Back in my day the best shows Discovery Kids had were Art Attack and one about a time travelling spaceship that met historical figures. Then Art Attack was bought by Disney and the other show was cancelled.

Ghost Writer was pretty awesome now that I recall it.

Time Squad? I loved this show back in the day.

7eBSW.jpg

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Zecora is a really boring character. Her rhyming schtick got tiring after her debut episode. Plus she doesn't really do anything at all.

Pancakes

Reaching critical level of daawwww.

Pandaman said:
shes also not a pony.

All the species of buffalo, griffon, and zebra should band together to defeat the pony tyrant Celestia.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Pankaks said:
Reaching critical level of daawwww.
Dawwwww. She has a cookie on her head! A cookie! Cookie.

Cookie is a cool word. Just like Wasp and Spackle... Sorry got sidetracked.

Ahem.

Dawww.

Edit:
@tera: Is that from ponychan or 4chan?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Regulus Tera said:

Ghostwriter was pretty awesome now that I recall it.

Ok.

http://i.imgur.com/XaIUU.png
http://i.imgur.com/V3U5Z.png

Ah I see.

And that's... interesting.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Pandaman said:
i always thought that kind of ruined the moral of that episode.

dont judge people for seeming differ- oh. yeah, she's actually different.
You cannot just say someone's different because of the colour of their skin. It doesn't matter if she's white, black, or black and white!
RiccochetJ said:
Is that from ponychan or 4chan?
i dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom