• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiff

Banned
Thankfully the problems came up at the end so I was at least able to watch the whole video.

As for the episodes themselves, they were a lot of fun. Dragonshy was so good. <3 Fluttershy

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
2th said:
dear sweet god why didnt you get video of this? it would have been great!

also that sounds like it would have been a blast.
It was great fun.

We're planning to do it again next month in another event, and this time I'll sure as hell record it, because there is something that I want you people to see (more like, hear) and that wasn't possible to get on this occasion. :)

Even though it's the buggiest thing in the world, Synchtube is still generally awesome. Thanks for keeping these up, Aero!

Also I joined the facebook group too! Gotta do pony-posting SOMEWHERE during e3, afterall.

Nishastra

Banned
I've gotta go. I'll have to check out them abridged things later.

Also, I'm putting Pinkie's Lie and Avast Fluttershy's Ass Extended on my MP3 player :p

dc0914148d7a838c676925133113275b.png

Captain Fish said:
Rarity x AJ shipping based image
Worst thought-out plan ever
not out of character for applejack

Also OH GOD, someone just texted me to say that my FB wall says I joined ponygaf. THERE'S NO GOING BACK NOW.

meltingparappa said:

Also OH GOD, someone just texted me to say that my FB wall says I joined ponygaf. THERE'S NO GOING BACK NOW.

You CAN delete that from your wall while staying in the group.

Neki

meltingparappa said:

delete news next time yo.

tiff said:
Though when my wall's filled with stuff like "tiff likes Kämpfer" I'm not sure it really matters either way.
Turns out it showed up in my friend's news feed, and I'm not sure if there's a way to hide that now.

But oh well, most of my work friends watch it too.

Good luck figuring THAT one out, grandma!

meltingparappa said:
Turns out it showed up in my friend's news feed, and I'm not sure if there's a way to hide that now.

But oh well, most of my work friends watch it too.

Good luck figuring THAT one out, grandma!

Pretty sure if you delete the "X joined PonyGAF" message from your wall it won't show up in anyone's feed anymore.

AdawgDaFAB said:
Pretty sure if you delete the "X joined PonyGAF" message from your wall it won't show up in anyone's feed anymore.
That was the first thing I looked for, but it doesn't show up there. Unless I somehow blocked myself from viewing parts of my own wall /twist

Edit: Also, it's probably just me, but next week when community is presumably down, I need to make a cheat sheet of everyone's real names, their gaf names, and then their avatar picture to remember who's who.

OMG Aero

FMizn.jpg

Shame about Derpy taking over the Synchtube servers at the end, but at least we got to watch the two episodes before everything broke. Make sure you all tune in again next week when we learn about racism and how to stop a swarm of insects from eating your town with Bridle Gossip and Swarm of the Century.
In terms of ratings, Dragonshy was voted 5 by a whopping 18 people, 4 by 3 people, no-one voted 3 or 2, and one jerk voted 1, giving it an average score of 4.68.
Look Before You Sleep's ratings might not be accurate since Synchtube was messing up, but I took the poll results after Synchtube came back and people voted again and added the three votes posted in this thread together to get a vote of 5 by 4 people, 4 by 5 people and 3 by 7 people, giving it an average of 3.81.
That leaves the current rankings as:
1. Dragonshy - 4.68
2. Friendship is Magic Part 1 - 4.06
3. The Ticket Master - 4.05
4. Griffon the Brush-Off - 4
5. Look Before You Sleep - 3.81
6. Friendship is Magic Part 2 - 3.71
7. Applebuck Season - 3.67
8. Boast Busters - 3.58

That one guy that voted Dragonshy a 1 single handedly brought it down by 0.17. I hope you are happy with yourself.
6jC9z.jpg

And Chuck I sent a request to the Facebook group, so when I figure out how I'll start setting the Synchtube streams as events.

2th

Banned
meltingparappa said:
That was the first thing I looked for, but it doesn't show up there. Unless I somehow blocked myself from viewing parts of my own wall /twist

Edit: Also, it's probably just me, but next week when community is presumably down, I need to make a cheat sheet of everyone's real names, their gaf names, and then their avatar picture to remember who's who.

since i will not join PonyGAF on facebook yet you will never find out who i am. NEVER!!!

Now if only pinkie pie said NEVER instead of FOREVER i would have an awesome gif to insert. but oh well.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
2th said:
since i will not join PonyGAF on facebook yet you will never find out who i am. NEVER!!!

Now if only pinkie pie said NEVER instead of FOREVER i would have an awesome gif to insert. but oh well.

Your wish...

bqWMs.gif

... is my photoshop.

Chuck

Still without luck
OMG Aero said:
And Chuck I sent a request to the Facebook group, so when I figure out how I'll start setting the Synchtube streams as events.

~yay.
dGtgH.png

Aero already sent out invites to everypony for next Sunday's show, so check your inboxes.

jogarrr said:
vISK2s.png

I retract my '1' vote.

...I don't know what to say, but you did the right thing. Dragonshy is awesome.

2th

Banned
ahoyhoy said:
Your wish...

bqWMs.gif

... is my photoshop.

yeah that doesnt work.

but only because i know what she is actually saying. if i was oblivious to the awesomeness of pinkie pie i would gladly accept your gif.

2th

Banned
ahoyhoy said:

awww im sorry ahoyhoy. like i said it only fails cause i know what pinkie is actually saying. the gif itself is awesome. and remember as a fellow brony i tolerate and love the shit out of you. lol

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
ChuckNoLuck said:
I will use both of those GIFs at least once. All of Ahoyhoy's GIF's are great.

Except for the one that so many awesome people got left out of =(

You're my boy, Chucky. If I could go back in time and make Aragorn's speech longer, you'd be in it twice.

2th said:
awww im sorry ahoyhoy. like i said it only fails cause i know what pinkie is actually saying. the gif itself is awesome. and remember as a fellow brony i tolerate and love the shit out of you. lol

As are you, Twoth.

Hell, <3's all around. Ya'll good people.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
OMG Aero said:
I didn't have a problem with any of these until I got to Reshiram.
Reshiram with muscles just looks weird.

Don't look at me - I want a buff Zekrom. Kinda weird Japan only has one for the "effeminate" legendary =/

OMG Aero

ChuckNoLuck said:
~yay.
dGtgH.png

Aero already sent out invites to everypony for next Sunday's show, so check your inboxes.
I don't use Facebook a lot so I might have done something wrong and it'd be great if you guys could let me know if I did.
Firstly the time, Facebook didn't give me an option for time zone so I'm not sure if it goes on my time zone or just tells everyone the time I picked. The next stream is at the same time that last night's stream was. It's technically the very start of Sunday for me but I always say Saturday because the majority of people here are American, so what time does it say the event starts for you guys? It should be the same time as whatever your time zone says on this website.

Secondly how does the event show up for you guys? I made the event private because I thought public might notify everyone on my friends list about it instead of just people in the PonyGAF group, but the event doesn't show on the PonyGAF group page for me at all, so I'm wondering whether people who join the group after I made the event will still be able to see it and join or whether only people who were members when I made it and received an invite when I sent one to all group members will be able to join.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
OMG Aero said:
Secondly how does the event show up for you guys? I made the event private because I thought public might notify everyone on my friends list about it instead of just people in the PonyGAF group, but the event doesn't show on the PonyGAF group page for me at all, so I'm wondering whether people who join the group after I made the event will still be able to see it and join or whether only people who were members when I made it and received an invite when I sent one to all group members will be able to join.

It shows up as Sunday 0:00-1:00, which makes sense to me. :)

People who join the group later will be able to see and join the event on the group page (it shows up in the right column), but won't receive invitations.

You could just change it to a public event so that anyone can join, and it will be fine.

Chuck

Still without luck
OMG Aero said:
Firstly the time, Facebook didn't give me an option for time zone so I'm not sure if it goes on my time zone or just tells everyone the time I picked. The next stream is at the same time that last night's stream was. It's technically the very start of Sunday for me but I always say Saturday because the majority of people here are American, so what time does it say the event starts for you guys? It should be the same time as whatever your time zone says on this website.

Ok, I kept trying different things because events on Facebook kind of suck. It looks like links that go into the "more info" section actually work, so the easiest way to do this would be to just put all of the links in there with whatever other info. We will make this happen!

And hey, Aero, you're in the JPAG too. =) I almost never post anything there, but it's still awesome.

EDIT: Then again, maybe you're not. I saw it somewhere but cant find your name when searching members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom