• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG Aero

Myke Greywolf said:
People who join the group later will be able to see and join the event on the group page (it shows up in the right column), but won't receive invitations.

You could just change it to a public event so that anyone can join, and it will be fine.
Yeah that sounds like a good idea, I'll do that instead.
ChuckNoLuck said:
Ok, I kept trying different things because events on Facebook kind of suck. It looks like links that go into the "more info" section actually work, so the easiest way to do this would be to just put all of the links in there with whatever other info. We will make this happen!

And hey, Aero, you're in the JPAG too. =) I almost never post anything there, but it's still awesome.

EDIT: Then again, maybe you're not. I saw it somewhere but cant find your name when searching members.
It's kinda stupid that Facebook just says the same time for everyone, but putting a time zone link in the info is fine and I'll do that for all the events from now on.
And yeah I'm in the JPAG but I've never posted there or anything so that might be why you can't find me. I hardly ever use Facebook really, the only reason I have an account is because I needed one for a group project at university, that's why all my profile on there is basically blank.

Chuck

Still without luck
Ok, that sounds like a plan.

And yeah, I don't post there either. But I guess you do appreciate the Joystiq Podcast like I do. Too bad it's dead now...

tumblr_lm57gjuPws1qkaynk

OMG Aero

Okay PonyGAF I'd like to ask for some advice.
Today I managed to trade some of my items on TF2 for the Heavy's umbrella hat, and since I pretty much only play on pony servers now I think I need to ponify it.
cMAkS.jpg

I already have tags so that I can change the hat's name and description to whatever I want, and when I kill someone while wearing it they will see that text. I have a idea for them but I'd like some input before I use up my tags, maybe someone here can come up with something better.
For the name I was thinking of going with some alliteration and calling it "Pinkie Pie's Precipitation Protector" and for the description I was thinking of going with "Twitchy twitchy, twitchy twitch!" or "Twitchy tail! Twitchy tail!". The name is a bit long so maybe someone could come up with something snappier for it or maybe a better description? The limit for the name is 40 characters and the description limit is 80 characters.

Also, you can get paint cans in TF2 to change the colour of your hats and while there isn't any rainbow paint so I can't make it the same colour as Pinkie's hat, I was thinking of tracking down some pink paint and just making it all pink unless anyone thinks another colour might be better.

Oh, and as a bonus fun fact, I found the hat by searching a TF2 trading website and looking for the best offer and the guy I happened to trade with had a Rainbow Dash Steam avatar. It's a small world.

2th

Banned
careksims said:
So Community will probably be down for E3 so I will post this before that happens.

BelleveReady1.jpg

I like that Spike pic, Melting.

if this is not in the gaming section at some point i will cry. this is awesome. You have outdone yourself yet gain.

careksims said:
So Community will probably be down for E3 so I will post this before that happens.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/careksims/BelleveReady1.jpg[IMG]

I like that Spike pic, Melting.[/QUOTE]
Bravo good sir. I will try to use that .jpg during the Nintendo conference thread.

Ark

OMG Aero said:
Is that how long the OT/community shut down lasts? From tomorrow until next Monday?

I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised. The E3 stuff should all be over by Wednesday, but I've got a feeling they'll keep everything down until Friday.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
We'll talk via facebook? Or do we meet up in the usual synchtube channel?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
You can't answer an "..or.." question with a 'yes', silly :)

gHnkf.png

edit waitasecond, i may just have found a source for my "black background pinkie pie pic"..
edit2 noo, not yet :/

Calpain

careksims said:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/careksims/BelleveReady1.jpg[IMG]
[/QUOTE]
Very well done! I've always been impressed by the quality of your work.

Also while it will be sad not to have Community for a week at least we have the Synchtube that Friday to enjoy.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Ark said:
Or we could invade the GAF tinychat :p
I may actually try that, a few nice people seemed to hang out there last time I visited. Cheezmo can ask for permission :)

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Vox-Pop said:
Why does this thread also show up in the community section?
We are in the process of becoming omnipresent. Get used to it.

We've actually been moved here after the end of season one, we're no longer in OT.

EDIT: Damn it, Soloist! :p

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
careksims said:

BelleveReady1.jpg

It's...beautiful :O.

I thought Bella Eve used magic to move the mouse around, like in that 'apple chips' picture.

OMG Aero

CHEEZMO™ said:
Anyone got a link to smaller versions of those Obama posters?

I can find the originals, but they're HUUUGE.
If you link me to the originals I can resize them for you.
What size do you want them?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I'm all for the PGAF tinychat btw, my webcam is crappy and you can't make out a thing anyway. Who sets its up? Cheez?

Songbird

Prodigal Son
I've been thinking... While the community board is offline maybe someone in the know should set up a one-page Google site with where people are hanging out, chatting or organising a game. That way people can stay connected if one chatroom goes belly up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom