• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Aero said:
On the plus side when I visited home to see my friends I got the opportunity to pick up two deliveries to add to my desk.

Oooh, congrats. I think these are the nicest figurines available. Simple, not cheesy. I'm waiting for those grab bags to hit America to pick up Fluttershy. In the mean time, I tell people she's hiding. :) Someone here suggested looking at Big Lots for the $2 figurines and when I went to the one down the street, they had five in stock, one of each. Jackpot!

BTW, Myke wins.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
How About No said:
Bah, keep this blood crap out of my feti-- I mean my poni-- I mean my women.

Unless it's actually ketchup. Wait scratch that that would be gross too
mogi7.gif

Edit: New avatar get! Feels weird having a different one...

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Thank you so much for your support, guys. This one pratically drew itself, as Pandaman is just such an obvious nickname and his antics in PonyGAF are just so... inspiring. :p

I feel that I redeemed myself from the one I did for Foxix, and with this kind of encouragement, I'll be sure to have the next one done very soon. Maybe I'll even include *gasp* backgrounds!

Pandaman said:
not gonna lie, ive been F5ing this thread ever since you linked me the lineart. :p
I'm sorry for making you wait, people here have already been warned of how much of a slowpoke I am. Thank you for your patience and for honoring my work making an avatar out of it. :)

ZealousD said:
Myke just won the thread. Great job!
The way I think, we all won the thread a long time ago. But thanks!
By the way, what does the "D" in your handle stand for?

Bufbaf said:
Cheezmo likes ponies!
pDgL1.png
That is fantastic! Creepy, but not in a bad way, as far as I'm concerned. I'm loving your work. It's really full of personality.

Ultimoo said:
I haven't seen the movie where that's from, but I can tell that it's probably terrible.
Ultimoo said:
Tangled couldn't even make back it's budget through domestic grossing. How could it even be considered a good movie? :O The average American movie-goer can't be wrong!

My "Tangled" sense tingled.

I will not love and tolerate the shit out of you. I will beat you silly until you admit the gloriousness that is Tangled.

Should mention, the pic link is for it in 1920x1080 ^__^.

Also:
FlightOfHeaven said:
My "Tangled" sense tingled.

I will not love and tolerate the shit out of you. I will beat you silly until you admit the gloriousness that is Tangled.

*Brohoof* Tangled is a masterpiece! I love that movie so damn much.

DeadPhoenix said:
While still awesome on its own, that is just the intro to the 24 minute long video PONIES The Anthology made by a bunch of PonyGoons I believe.

Actually, it's a lot of people from AMV.org who also worked on the AMV Hell series. Suitably appropriate with a lot of the wannabe Pony AMV Hells out there.

And hey, I'm back from my vacation so I can do more important things like Pony-related things. Catching up on some of the latest fan works and stuff.

Pony Polka IV Anyone?

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Amibguous Cad said:
that's not friendship =(

A part of DrForester died that day back in March, when shit when down and the unspeakable happened to this thread for a few days. Can't blame him for being shell-shocked still.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
omg@careksims shenanigans :D The brohoof thing is genious. Such a talent ^^

UberTag

I am in absolute awe of careksims artistic talent. AWE!
I almost want to ask if he'd take a paid commission request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom