• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
UberTag said:
I am in absolute awe of careksims artistic talent. AWE!
I almost want to ask if he'd take a paid commission request.

That he does! The MLS ponies ivedoneyourmom and I were sporting over the last few weeks were his =)

OMG Aero

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Regulus Tera said:
i hope you die in a fire
Well, I hope you win the lottery.

Oh, wait, you already have - you're next!

careksims said:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/careksims/bellheadphone1s.jpg
When I grow up
An essay by Myke Greywolf

When I grow up I wanna draw like careksims. He is my pony art god.

The end.

Choppasmith said:
And hey, I'm back from my vacation so I can do more important things like Pony-related things. Catching up on some of the latest fan works and stuff.
Welcome back, I hope you had fun.

EDIT: Shit, fire alarm made me crap my pants as I was typing this. BRB.
EDIT 2: Brilliant, someone left a loaf of bread in the microwave too long.

Darte

Wow I wish I was half as talented at drawing things as you guys are. Best I can do is a flower with a 6 foot stalk D;

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
ThreeSix said:
CnDse.jpg
Now we definitely need some larger Belle Eve reaction pics.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Okay ponyfans, I'll make the OT first page draft tomorrow and post it here, to see if it works. :D

I'll use images with the text in it instead of just typing it here, for instance, if it's advisable.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Seems I missed out on the fun last night :/

And burningranger showed up too? Nice.

Careksims is AWESOME. He made a little 'something' for me and Cad, lol.

PONY EMPIRE!

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Continuing the Ronbow Dosh series, I present:

Vonal Scrotch!

22370%20-%20custom%20pillow%20tagme%20Vonal_Scrotch.png

by way of (currently)Invisible Brony and Ponychat'er Bakphoon.

Also...

hG4gv.png

pTMwH.jpg

credit to (currently)Invisible Brony, Ponychat'er and my Second-in-Command; Xzeon.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Myke Greywolf said:
I'm sorry for making you wait, people here have already been warned of how much of a slowpoke I am. Thank you for your patience and for honoring my work making an avatar out of it. :)
i didnt mean it in a bad way! i just mean i was so excited because i knew how awesome it would be!

DrForester said:
But it's perfect. It perfectly captures how Pandaman should not be allowed in this thread.
I'm sick of your shit, forester.

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Regulus Tera said:
Friendship is not rape.
i was never convicted of anything.

Regulus Tera said:
i hope you die in a fire
Myke Greywolf said:
Well, I hope you win the lottery.

Oh, wait, you already have - you're next!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XsSj62Qst4

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
My interest in TinyChat was restored last night, primarily because of the simultaneously outpour of awesome from careksims and jinor, as well as the rest of the bronies being on their best behavior.

Plus I made this:

IMZh8.gif

yaaaay TinyChat!

ahoyhoy said:
My interest in TinyChat was restored last night, primarily because of the simultaneously outpour of awesome from careksims and jinor, as well as the rest of the bronies being on their best behavior.Plus I made this:

http://i.imgur.com/IMZh8.gif

I dunno... showing Pinkie wearing a hat made out of Rainbow Dash might scare a lot of people away. ;)

FoxSpirit

careksims said:

Reminds me of the Sony XB series headphones. The XB1000 should be massive enough even for Pony heads:
w0u6B.jpg

And everypony calm down about Panda, jeez. Love and magical friendship, bronies and bronettes.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
FoxSpirit said:
And everypony calm down about Panda, jeez. Love and magical friendship, bronies and bronettes.
its all friendly bro.

its just that forester represents the dangerous evil side of belle eve that gets restraining orders. restraining orders just escalate problems. its all well and good when someone breaks into a house, licks their dirty dishes and rifles through laundry. but when you have a restraining order, suddenly that harmless stuff can get people sent to jail! so now the guy breaking in has to get more and more out of the break ins to compensate for increased risk.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Man, I feel kinda pissed that Civ4 complete is sale in daily deal but I spent my money on Jamestown :(

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Uchip said:
so thats what MLP fanboys look like
*backs away slowly*
This just in: Regular people don't look anything like Hollywood actors; People who are physically unattractive can reveal themselves to be very cool if you bother getting to know them; Excessive inappropriate enthusiasm is what makes fanboys obnoxious, not ugliness.

Uchip

Banned
Myke Greywolf said:
This just in: Regular people don't look anything like Hollywood actors; People who are physically unattractive can reveal themselves to be very cool if you bother getting to know them; Excessive inappropriate enthusiasm is what makes fanboys obnoxious, not ugliness.

this just in: it was a joke

Myke Greywolf said:
These are all based on your usernames, avatars or whatever else you want. What is your username based on?

The PS2 Game Dark Cloud 2.
If anyone could guess that, I'd be impressed
bg.jpg

If you want to a blue haired steam-punk pony wilding a spanner, my "Avatar is ready".

2th

Banned
My god. Reading this thread on my phone is torture. Can't wait till tomorrow and catch up on the week on my PC. Being at E3 has thankfully been a good enough substitute.

Foxix Von

Myke Greywolf said:
I just wanted to fit this in before E3 week, even though I'm not satisfied with it at all... really uninspired, this one.

EvCFY.png

I'm really sorry, Foxix, this does not live up to the wonderful things you did in this thread. I'll redo it when I get a chance, seriously.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AWESOME.

FUUUUUCK YES!

Sorry I've been busy lately and I missed this post when it was posted. I feel rude for not keeping up but thank you, I FUCKING LOVE THIS. *right click save*

Is this the largest version you made or is there a bigger one hiding out there? Love the cutie mark and the lantern, and the glasses and oohhhh god I'm drowning awesome. The hair works really well too, I had the ends of my hair bleached before I changed my hair and it looked sort of something like that actually.

I wish I could say I'm exaggerating but I'm sitting here just absolutely giddy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom