• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neki

Uchip said:
what is this quake deathmatch? lol
If you want to be invited just be online or something
or add msn
duly noted. I'll just idle LoL more often. I'm usually playing MvC3 though, which is in the other room though. Basketball is almost on too now, time to watch Lebron win/choke. >>

Ultimoo said:
duly noted. I'll just idle LoL more often. I'm usually playing MvC3 though, which is in the other room though. Basketball is almost on too now, time to watch Lebron win/choke. >>

Chalmers and Bosh are the key to victory. I'm from Toronto so I'm a Bosh fan.

Hey, I haven't had a chance to post this in a while

1234.jpg

When I saw the title of that thread I imagined it getting locked within 10 pages. Apparently that hasn't happened, but I'm not inclined to check in and see what's happening.

Whogie

Yeah, I put on a few Ignored Users.
What does the Buddy List do?

I want to rank something:
1. At the Gala
2. Art of the Dress
3. Winter Wrap Up
Don't care enough about the rest to rank.

Whenever I put someone on my ignore list in any forum, I just end up reading their posts anyway.

They should get rid of that thing that tells you that the person you're ignoring posted.

I get too curious.

I feel like all the detractors are anti-ponyfans. I have no compunction to defend a fanbase because they all have a spectrum from decent to terrible. For every argument there's a rebuttal, for every artistic fan art piece, there's rule34, for every derpy hooves cosplayer there's a horrifying Rarity mask. It doesn't help that from outside a fanbase, things that are benign can look wrong. Especially when those fans are enthusiastic about those things.

I don't care to explain why someone drawing a pony fist bumping a person in a chat is just a funny image and not an affront to nature, or why original art referencing a comic that caused dissent is just a sign of a strong community.

If someone honestly watches the show and thinks it's bad I would be glad to correct them, but it so often turns into an opinion war. The last dude who came in here who simply responded to each positive bullet point with "this fact is incorrect," really bummed me out.

Pandaman said:
http://www.justin.tv/corran666/b/287664905
skip to 1:26:30 to hear starcraft 2's opinion on me and ponies.
That really makes me want to play starcraft again. Are you guys like super pro? I got into Plat early on, but I didn't practice and got stagnant. I probably haven't played for the better part of a year.

tiff

Banned
Slamtastic said:
Whenever I put someone on my ignore list in any forum, I just end up reading their posts anyway.

They should get rid of that thing that tells you that the person you're ignoring posted.

I get too curious.
Once you get so many people on your ignore list it becomes too much of a hassle to read all their posts so you just stop bothering anymore.

tiff said:
Once you get so many people on your ignore list it becomes too much of a hassle to read all their posts so you just stop bothering anymore.
That's just it,

I still read them, so it becomes a hassle to click to view the post, so I don't ignore them.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Pandaman said:
http://www.justin.tv/corran666/b/287664905
skip to 1:26:30 to hear starcraft 2's opinion on me and ponies.
fletch-new.gif

That really makes me want to play starcraft again. Are you guys like super pro? I got into Plat early on, but I didn't practice and got stagnant. I probably haven't played for the better part of a year.
Most of gaffers are not really good. Some are masters players but majority are much lower.

Foxix Von

RomanticHeroX said:
I'm not sure actually. The only people I have on my buddy list are myself and Mangod.

I hope you didn't change your avi just 'cause I was complaining :(

Oh also Myke, you wouldn't happen to have just a picture of the cutie mark on foxix pony handy would you? I was thinking it'd be kinda spiffy to slap it on my avatar somewhere.

Foxix said:
I hope you didn't change your avi just 'cause I was complaining :(

Oh also Myke, you wouldn't happen to have just a picture of the cutie mark on foxix pony handy would you? I was thinking it'd be kinda spiffy to slap it on my avatar somewhere.

ChronicleX was the one who also has Vinyl as their avatar. Seems like it will be staying for some time, as I see that magically word banned under CX's name now.

Neki

AdawgDaFAB said:
ChronicleX was the one who also has Vinyl as their avatar. Seems like it will be staying for some time, as I see that magically word banned under CX's name now.
He went a little off the deep end in the Starcraft II thread, lol.

Uchip

Banned
Ultimoo said:
We would have been fine if Twitch didn't insist on going around for no reason, and then getting raped, LOL.

lmao
hes "tired"
troll team was destined to fail from the start though

You guys are cool playing with lowbies in the LoL thread? I didn't even ask for your guys' handles because I didn't want to drag down a team full of 30s.

Uchip

Banned
Amibguous Cad said:
You guys are cool playing with lowbies in the LoL thread? I didn't even ask for your guys' handles because I didn't want to drag down a team full of 30s.

I have a lvl7 alt
and 3 level 30s

Foxix Von

AdawgDaFAB said:

Oh god what am I doing. Your right haha, it's just late and I saw the X and got stupid.

*sigh* I'm just gonna say that I'm all caught up reading again, that 24 hour cancer gaming marathon really put me behind in reading.
I just grazed through the last 15 pages and looked at pictures and called it good >:3

ChronicleX you will be missed.

However at least this should cure my identity confusion.

Foxix Von

Ookami-kun said:
Hey guys what's going on in this thread?

No idea, was doing a cancer benefit thing and have been busy sleeping this past week. Apparently the thread decided to explode and there's way too much pony for my attention span to read. So just do what I did and skim for pics, say hi, and call it good!

Foxix Von

Ultimoo said:
Regulus seems to hate it for some reason. He must not see the humor of satire I suppose.

Huh that's weird, I think it's just hilarious. I love Panda and all his hi jinks. Not sure what's not to like about the drawing.

Also, since I'm a lazy brony has anything crazy happened since about page... I dunno 170-ish(100ppp) that I should know about? I noticed we have a tiny chat now or something? I'm really sorry I haven't been more active in the thread, but staying up for 30+ hours straight threw me for a loop and I've been trying to spend more time away from home out of fear of becoming a complete otaku or something.

Foxix Von

Ultimoo said:
You haven't been here since page 170?

page 170?

Well-ish. Technically I lost track right around page 176 or so... with a couple of pages in between there that I lost, and can't remember what I'm missing. I'm talking 100ppp btw, so this is only what, page 186?

I've been with this thread a looooong time. The lines are beginning to blur.

Neki

Oh I didn't realize you were part of that GAF.

...CARRY ON FRIEND.

I don't think you've missed anything, most of the drama is in the OT thread.

Foxix Von

Master Milk said:
Embrace it.

Well... you know... gotta talk up girls 'n stuff. And socialize.

I'm too chatty to be THAT introverted. I honestly wish I could hire someone that would just follow me around and tell me when to shut up haha.

Foxix said:
Well... you know... gotta talk up girls 'n stuff. And socialize.

I'm too chatty to be THAT introverted. I honestly wish I could hire someone that would just follow me around and tell me when to shut up haha.
No you don't. That's what figure models are for.

And they'll never think you're boring, weird, or need to shut up.

Embrace it.

Nah, Foxix missed some major stuff. In addition to the fact that we have a tinychat now, more importantly, our artists' work has exploded. Definitely at least skim to check out all the images.

Foxix Von

Amibguous Cad said:
Nah, Foxix missed some major stuff. In addition to the fact that we have a tinychat now, more importantly, our artists' work has exploded. Definitely at least skim to check out all the images.

Oh I posted earlier that I skimmed for pics. Definitely some gold in there and I really love the one myke did for me even though he clearly hates it haha. Really want a clear shot of it's cutie mark to slap on my avatar.

Jintor

I realised that I've been writing a shoujo-ai story in my head for a few days now when I should have been studying property law.

But now I've gotta do this Constitutional essay first before I can start sketching...

Ellis Kim

Banned
Jintor said:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c273/werewolf2000ad/2258420-20artist_xxmioxx20celestia20luna20Molestia.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]
Can we PLEASE make it a habit to link the source for these drawings :/

...molestia? lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom