• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxix Von

tiff said:
It'd be funnier if I knew how to pronounce Foxix.

Actually there's some debate about that on my end. I've determined there are three acceptable forms of pronunciation, all of which are correct. The forum I used this name on previously I typically signed in with an uppercase "IX" as to form a roman numeral.

Foksix

Fox Nine

Foxy (in some weird alternate bizzaro world where the second x is silent)

.... Just how exactly have you been reading my name, anyway o_O?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
So this is about pronouncing GAF nicknames now? Well..!

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Yeah, Foksix. Any other pronunciation is wrong. Although if it was spelled FoxIX, then you'd be Fox Nine.

I always find it kinda funny when people pronounce my name wrong. It's an actual word, people!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, this is the best (and probably only really good) Luna comic I've seen so far.

Foxix Von

ZealousD said:
Yeah, Foksix. Any other pronunciation is wrong. Although if it was spelled FoxIX, then you'd be Fox Nine.

I always find it kinda funny when people pronounce my name wrong. It's an actual word, people!

I think it was supposed to be but I forgot to hit shift when typing my username in the application field. I still find it an acceptable form of pronunciation since Foxicks apparently gives people trouble sometimes.

Also you mean your name isn't pronounced Ze-alousdee?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
g1HIf.jpg

2th

Banned
Calpain said:
So adorable. Egophiliac does very good comics with these two, I hope she keeps it up! We need to see some more Celestia and Luna love.

i had to go look at her work now on DA.
artist_training_ground_day_11_by_egophiliac-d3i8ihw.jpg

this shit is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom