• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
CHEEZMO™ said:
Zealous Dee

How hard is that?

Edit: Zealous is pronounced 'Zellus'.

Yeah, it's pronounced like "jealous".

But some people screw it up. Pronounce the "zeal" part as if it was stand alone, like "deal us". My other favorite mispronunciation is "Zee Loss".

Straight chillin'.
BOxdS.jpg

Calpain

Ark said:
Am I the only guy that actually likes Celestia? :(
You're not alone, I like her as well. She's just a leader that likes to have fun that I think has grown a little bored of the formalities of her job.

careksims said:
I mean no harm to Pandaman. I find it amusing.
Haha, great picture! You are truly one of the gods of PonyGAF.:D

Neki

I'm offended that people portray Luna as incompetent. you're all jerks. her sister drained of her powers, of course she's going to suck.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
careksims said:
I mean no harm to Pandaman. I find it amusing.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/careksims/PandaandBella1.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs[/url]

harm? i consider it a favour. :P

Neki

DrForester said:
It portrays her as someone who's learning.
Who did Trollestia learn from? NO ONE. Luna doesn't need pity, she just needs power to crush her trolling sister once and for all.

Neki

DrForester said:
Dad's name has to be Cosmos. I'd say Galaxia for the mom, but that's a Sailor Moon villain...
Like mother, like daughter. Seems oddly fitting that Trollestia would take after her mom.

Neki

Regulus Tera said:
I'd go for Chronos and Gaia myself.
Oh, Gaia, like the ancient titan from God of War 2. How fitting that Trollestia would take after a treacherous giant like her. Like mother, like daughter say they say.

Calpain

meltingparappa said:
I've been ready to put it behind me for a day and a half now, but the wired troll thread took a BIZARRE turn.
Whoa, just checked it out and I have to agree that is quite a bizarre turn for a troll thread. Funny how things turn out in the end, eh? That's the net for you.:)

careksims

Bdancing.gif

I used Twilight's dancing animation from Party of One. Drew over her and changed things. Not original but still. Totally respect those animators who still hand-draw it. HUGE thanks to Pankaks and Pandaman.

2th

Banned
careksims said:
Bdancing.gif

I used Twilight's dancing animation from Party of One. Drew over her and changed things. Not original but still. Totally respect those animators who still hand-draw it.

i dont think i can properly convey how awesome this is.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Articalys said:
If you insist on corrupting the Citizen Kane gif, at least get the expression right; Orson Welles didn't have anything even resembling a smirk in that scene.
1306934535065r7ft.gif

dealwithit.
"if .gif and clapping, then citizen kane" seems like a pretty reaching argument.

Articalys

Pandaman said:
nope it isnt, just another visitor having to make a reason to be snarky in the absence of a real one.
In my meager defense, there was also the bowtie.
Anyway, whatever. Carry on. I should probably stop dropping by here anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom