• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Darte said:
Some official art from one of the storyboard artist.

MyLittlePonymonies2.jpg

HNNGGH at the top Fluttershy

ponymonies.jpg? lololololol

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
This didn't turn out as well as I hoped, well..

47tJ3.png

edit: now it's better, seems one leg was totally out of proportion there :)

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Belle Eve is too much for Pandaman. :mad:
careksims said:
Bdancing.gif

I used Twilight's dancing animation from Party of One. Drew over her and changed things. Not original but still. Totally respect those animators who still hand-draw it. HUGE thanks to Pankaks and Pandaman.

We got ourselves a winner.

So, is there no word on a Blu-ray release of season one? I haven't watched any episodes since April, and I'm sort of holding out for a Blu-ray release. :x

Chuck

Still without luck
Ultimoo said:
[/IMG]http://i.min.us/iKvdc.gif[/IMG]
It's pointless posting enormousness GIFs that take forever to load just to illustrate your feeling because nopony is going to stick around long enough to care to see it load.

Neki

ChuckNoLuck said:
It's pointless posting enormousness GIFs that take forever to load just to illustrate your feeling because nopony is going to stick around long enough to care to see it load.
I'd post the slap GIF, but I've already used it this week.

Negator

careksims said:
Bdancing.gif

I used Twilight's dancing animation from Party of One. Drew over her and changed things. Not original but still. Totally respect those animators who still hand-draw it. HUGE thanks to Pankaks and Pandaman.
Oh god. Oh jeez.

GAF, help. I think something is going to happen to my-

HHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

McNum

I was going to skip this week's Synchtube to watch Le Mans, to see if Tom Christensen could win a 9th race. But you don't win Le Mans when your car ends up upside down with three wheels left, leaning against the barrier. Amazing no one got hurt with that crash. So I'll be checking in 6 hours from now, too.

Calpain

Darte said:
Some official art from one of the storyboard artist.
HNNGGH at the top Fluttershy
That looks amazing! The people on this show sure do have some talent. I can see from this why we get so many great reaction faces.

Love the dancing Belle as well, careksims!

That Batman comic needs more love, good thing I saw said episode merely a month ago to get all the dialogue points.
Oh and Edward Elric Pony is awesome, but I can't help but wonder how awkward fighting with that automail would be.

OMG Aero

Negator said:
Anyone mind if I pimp the synctube on Twitter? Don't know if you want it to be strictly PonyGaf or not.
Are you intending to tell other pony fans about it or people who have never watched the show before?
I personally don't really have a problem with it if the people you advertise it aren't going to troll or anything. I'd rather not have to police the chat, since we might already get trolls from the Wired thread.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Wolf Akela said:
I did a quick... *ahem*... "ponification". I think GAF should recognized him.

Zastg.png

Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Oh wow, that's very well done.

Could we expect an Alphonse too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom