• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neki

n8BitMan said:
This. Maybe I should have hung around just to properly vote the better episodes (Eh Bridle Gossip might not be better, but Swarm of the Century?). And besides, Swarm of the Century is a better first timer episode compared to Dragonshy.
<3 Swarm of the Century, KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH.

A cool Looney Tunes Mashup. It's synced very well and is really catchy.

If someone told me that this was an early animatic for Season 2, I'd have a hard time NOT believing it. Not to mention squee from the awesomeness of a proper David Tennant-voiced Doctor Whoof/Whooves. But I mean the facial expressions are great for how rough it is.

EDIT: Forgot this. KK Slider version of WWU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V4TdJlkUu8

He's even got the proper file so it's ready to import into Brawl (for a Homebrew enabled Wii of course)

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
LMyRk.jpg

qOYz6.jpg

ZVbpr.jpg

that manacle spell looks useful

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I know it's funny and I know Pandaman loves us, but we really should gear down a notch with the pictures now :)

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Bufbaf said:
I know it's funny and I know Pandaman loves us, but we really should gear down a notch with the pictures now :)
You're right, of course. Thank you for being the voice of reason.

Reacting to them could be seen as encouragement, though. I'm a little guilty of that, although I rarely do it.
Pandaman said:
for you, myke.
http://i.imgur.com/gu8P7.jpg

hopefully bad art isn't contagious.
You may be no Da Vinci, Pandaman, but no amount of virtuosity can replace the heart that I know you put into it. Thank you so much, I really loved it!

And relax, you're getting better. :)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Myke Greywolf said:
I know how you feel, and I can tell you with all certainty that, in this case, there is no reason to feel like that. :)
*hug* <3

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Myke Greywolf said:
I know how you feel, and I can tell you with all certainty that, in this case, there is no reason to feel like that. :)

I concur. It's a very excellent action scene.

Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom