• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

samoset

The first two episodes really are not as funny as the rest of the series. If your digging any aspects of the show at all I'd recommended trying any episode past the second as the show does fall into a different rhythm after the premiere.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Myke Greywolf said:
"Feeling Pinkie Keen"

Speaking of that episode, how the hell didn't Twilight died during that episode? The stuff that got dropped on her head. Damn it, Derpy.

Dina

Dina said:
Right, I'll try ep 5 and 10 in a bit.

Well I've tried 5, and my opinion stays the same. I smiled at a few things, but the grist of things I just don't connect with. Art be damned.

KtSlime

BY2K said:
Speaking of that episode, how the hell didn't Twilight died during that episode? The stuff that got dropped on her head. Damn it, Derpy.

Channeling the spirit of cartoonist Chuck Jones...

Oh, and magic and friendship.

2086zhj.jpg

Whoever made this, well done.

FTH said:
I love it. Sometimes I hum the first My Little Pony x2 part at the beginning. How all the friends get their own little part in the song and then come together at the end, eh its pretty charming to me.
Late to the discussion but yeah, this. I LOVE the opening tune, and the closing tune is even better. And the way Fluttershy sings 'sharing kindness' is super cute. Also, anyone else noticed Applejack doesn't have a line? It goes straight from Rarity's to Fluttershy's.

Edit: ^^^ Holy shit LOL. I can't believe someone edited that. After the first 30 seconds I was like 'wait a second... this is looped!'

Edit:

Vox-Pop said:
Spike ruins the show/cuteness.
wut. nonono.

no.

Vox-Pop said:
can some one make an avatar with Twilight wearing her harmony crown from episode 2?

thanks.
Took me awhile to find a good shot of just her head.
gOvtt.gif

Edit:If anyone wants an avatar just let me know what episode and the time in it.

Koomaster

Mechanical Snowman said:
Guy who made Giggle at the Ghostie and Winter Wrap Up 8-Bit has just uploaded The Art of the Dress: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfhUJbDQ1JA

Haven't listened to it yet but I know it will be good ^.^

Edit: OMGGG it's soo good. At the minute mark shit gets real.
Wow awesome! Didn't know someone was doing 8-bit remixes of the songs!

Also I was reading another thread while this was playing and stopped when I got to someone's avatar...
Q57Os.gif

Had to stop and watch it dance along with the music; seemed too perfect. ^____^

Koomaster said:

Also I was reading another thread while this was playing and stopped when I got to someone's avatar...
Q57Os.gif

MLP/AT mash up!
Now that would be epic.

wsippel

Banned
'key, I believe I'm growing kind of insane. I'm 31 years old, and I actually love Winter Wrap Up for some completely batshit insane reason. Fuck!

Koomaster said:

Q57Os.gif

Haha. Yeah he's doing Evil Enchantress next, I'm quite looking forward to it.

wsippel said:
'key, I believe I'm growing kind of insane. I'm 31 years old, and I actually love Winter Wrap Up for some completely batshit insane reason. Fuck!
The song or the episode?

ivedoneyourmom said:
Eurobeats Brony said about two hours ago that he was almost finished with his next remix!
Oh yes. I'm going to have to download all these at some point.

wsippel said:
The song. Still hate the main theme though, so I guess I may keep my balls just a little while longer.
I love the theme so I don't think there is any hope left for me.

My eyes even began to water when Twilight started crying in Winter Wrap Up...

brb going to marathon The Terminator and Die Hard box sets.

Koomaster

Am I the only one who reads the 'Winter 2010 Anime Thread' title as 'Winter 2010 Wrap-Up Thread'? I swear every time that thread pops up I think someone made an entire thread about the Winter Wrap-up song.

The songs in this show are really so infectious. I wonder if they will ever put them on itunes as an album or something eventually?

ivedoneyourmom said:
Eurobeats Brony said about two hours ago that he was almost finished with his next remix!

Yes! I've been waiting for this since episode 18 came out. And I can't wait to hear the new 8-bit of "Art of the Dress", I love all of these remix bronies. :D

DMG-01

Finally, I just finished watching all of the episodes and reading the whole thread. Now I need to find a good avatar with which to rep brony-GAF.

daffy

Banned
DMG-01 said:
Finally, I just finished watching all of the episodes and reading the whole thread. Now I need to find a good avatar with which to rep brony-GAF.
Foxix has an Apple basket full of avatars somewhere.. We need an OP with those in there, and a nice summary with spoiler tags of each episode or something, OH and all the awesome remix videos and short clips that we've been enjoying!!

Maybe I'm wrong but I rarely see the OP post in here? He posted back when le terrorists were here but not much after.. Maybe he's still ashamed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom