• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mystery Science Theater 3000: On April 14th, We've Got Movie Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE DID IT!

3MJ2rXt.gif

Congrats fellas.

Mike :(

mclem

It's just struck me that there aren't live updates of the add ons. There's a potentially big chunk not in sight right now.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
How will this air? I mean I've pledged to get a single digital download, but does that mean I won't be able to watch the rest of them, or will they be posted to YouTube eventually?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Well, I spent my Christmas money on it. My largest kickstarter type project ever at $100, and the first with physical goods.

Having watched every single non-KTMA episode, I felt I owed it to myself.

Well, I spent my Christmas money on it. My largest kickstarter type project ever at $100, and the first with physical goods.

Having watched every single non-KTMA episode, I felt I owed it to myself.
Thank you.

It's my second biggest after the Oculus Rift. I'd have gone up to 4 figures if I had that money on hand.

daveo42

Banned
So the stream has to die after Felicia goes off the air and after listening to the entire song. I think the telethon stream is now actively trolling us. Yes, the stream is now sentient and coming to get you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom