• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

I'll like Karin to be the real mother, not only because I'll laugh and laugh and laugh. But because she will be a half uchiha/half Uzumaki.

just imagine if Sarada was some type of clone hybrid made by Sakura via her Medical knowledge and that Sasuke never knew she existed but decides to take care of her from now on

Edit: That sounds overly dark.... even for me

why does Sasuke always sense her like Sakura says then :)

Is his deadbeat dad spidersense. There's computers in the ninja world, that means they are phones. That means he had 13 years to call or send a picture to his daughter and still didn't bother to take that minute for her.

Edit: heck he can send it to Naruto and he will pass it down to her, heck he can video chat with Naruto and ask him to trasform into his daughter so he can know how he looks like.

Erigu

I'll like Karin to be the real mother, not only because I'll laugh and laugh and laugh. But because she will be a half uchiha/half Uzumaki.
Remember when Naruto said he was glad his mother was Uzumaki Kushina, and it cut to a silent Sasuke?
"Hmm, yeah, I should get myself one of those Uzumaki mothers for my kids..."

Lexxism

I read in other forum that Kishi told that Salad is Sakura's daughter. If that's correct, this is pretty much a troll from Kishi to catch the attention of the readers. Which he's doing a great job.

I read in other forum that Kishi told that Salad is Sakura's daughter. If that's correct, this is pretty much a troll from Kishi to catch the attention of the readers. Which he's doing a great job.

I've been saying this from the beginning....the karin thing is just a red herring, the real issue is what has Sasuke been doing all this time.

I agree that it's an obvious red herring too. He is just mindfucking the fanbase but he will come back and say of course Sakura is your real mom.

dani_dc

I like to think that Sakura didn't even marry Sasuke and that she's just deluded into thinking she's his wife.

Well, if he was planning to have this be a plot twist then of course he wouldn't outright say that Salad was Karen daughter and just say she was Sakura's.

With that said, I do expect this to be a red herring, as much as that sucks since the alternative is a lot more entertaining and interesting.

Turok_TTZ

I'm well aware of kishi saying that, read it on NF a long time ago. But what happens if he decides to retcon original design and roll with what we are currently given?

Shinachiku was supposed to be naruto first offspring, instead we got boruto.

Kishi was gonna make sakura happy, his own words some months back. Now we get 12 or so years of sakura being ignored by sasuke, cracky relationship with daughhter who may or may not even be hers, and overall dysfunctional family. dont see how can she be happy.

Right now, I want receipts before I believe another word from kishi in regards to Sakura.

Edit: so many typos...

I'm well aware of kishi saying that, read it on NF a long time ago. But what happens if he decides to retcon original design and roll with what we are currently given?

Kishi was gonna make sakura happy, his own words some nonths back. Now we get 12 or so years of samura being ignored by sasuke, cracky relationship with daughhter who may or may not even be hers, and overall dysfunctional family. dont see how can she be happy.

Right now, I want receipts before I believe another word from kishi in regards to Sakura.

Who is to say Sakura is unhappy. Maybe being the loving mother of a young girl is all she needed in life.

dani_dc

Who is to say Sakura is unhappy. Maybe being the loving mother of a young girl is all she needed in life.

I don't think a person that's happy destroys their house out of anger when questioned about her relationship with her husband.

Sarada clearly hit a nerve with that question.

Sai

She said that her 'n Sarada's feelings were mutual, so she's not exactly happy right now. :p

We'll see how things turn out when Sasuke comes back. Still crappy of him to just be wandering all over the place for over a decade with no contact with his family whatsoever. That's why I say he'd better come back with some incredible, world-shaking intel about all the research and self reflecting he's been doing.

Sakura has a short temper, she has punch people over lighter things. She didn't meant to destroy her house neither, that was just terrible luck.

Sarada so far seems to be the only decent uchiha out there.

Erigu

Shinachiku was supposed to be naruto first offspring
Since when? That was just a fan thing.

EDIT: ... Or so I thought? Looks like Kishimoto came up with that name in an interview on some Road to Ninja-related DVD?
Man, and I thought the name really sounded like fan-made crap...

dani_dc

Sakura has a short temper, she has punch people over lighter things. She didn't meant to destroy her house neither, that was just terrible luck.

Fair enough, though she definitively went too far in endangering her daughter over a pretty valid question.

Sarada so far seems to be the only decent uchiha out there.
Of course Sarada is the only decent Uchiha out there
she's half Uzumaki after all

360pages

There really is no excuse, obviously there are phones and stuff now. Even computers. There is no reason why he had 0 contact whatsoever.

Kishi was gonna make sakura happy, his own words some nonths back. Now we get 12 or so years of samura being ignored by sasuke, cracky relationship with daughhter who may or may not even be hers, and overall dysfunctional family. dont see how can she be happy.

you don't get the receipts in chapter 1 lol

I don't think a person that's happy destroys their house out of anger when questioned about her relationship with her husband.

Sarada clearly hit a nerve with that question.

Sarada was being incredibly rude to Sakura. Saying that to your mother whose looked after you all by herself.....bad behaviour. Sarada was clearly angry though hence the lashing out and in response Sakura lashed out.

Sakura knows the truth but there has to be a reason why she (or anyone for that matter) is not telling Sarada?

Also.....kakashi's face :eek:

tumblr_inline_nnbjj7dVjX1t5z6u0_500.png

#Tobiramawasright.

Tobirama was never right, thats why the First always puts him down lol.

Turok_TTZ

Salad wears kneesocks like Karin, every new kid shown has resemblence to their parents. Sasuke likes tomatoes, Karin is a redhead aka tomato head like kushina. You know what goes well with tomatoes? A Salad!

It will most likely be a red herring considering shounen but this shit cant be a coincidence.

Tobirama may very well be the only ninja in the series that actually acted like a Ninja...well relatively speaking since the naruto Ninjas aren't real Ninja anyway

Sai

There really is no excuse, obviously there are phones and stuff now. Even computers. There is no reason why he had 0 contact whatsoever.
Even if there weren't, Sasuke should be more than capable of setting up some technique formulas to zip him back to Konoha via some form of Kuchiyose every now 'n then. Could've even used one of his summoned animals to relay some messages periodically; there's really no excuse. :p

Tobirama may very well be the only ninja in the series that actually acted like a Ninja...well relatively speaking since the naruto Ninjas aren't real Ninja anyway

Danzo is the ninjaest ninja that ever ninja'd, got shadow organizations within shadow organizations.

lot of wasted potential with Danzo........

360pages

I love the fact that Danzo was such a raging asshole that no one gave a shit when Sasuke killed him.

They were like. (Oh, Danzo's dead? He was a dick anyway)

Sai

Tobirama was never right, thats why the First always puts him down lol.
He was right to make the most of the Uchiha's abilities to protect the village, but wrong in using it as an excuse to keep tabs on them.

Madara had Tobirama shook, and despite the efforts the clan made as a whole to go against their former leader, he saw them all as potential Madaras, and gave cause for further distrust and segregation between them and Konoha's hierarchy. That culminated and reached a breaking point after the Kyūbi's attack.

I mean, Kishimoto even had Orochimaru, of all people, call him out for it. C'mon... :p

Salad wears kneesocks like Karin, every new kid shown has resemblence to their parents. Sasuke likes tomatoes, Karin is a redhead aka tomato head like kushina. You know what goes well with tomatoes? A Salad!

It will most likely be a red herring considering shounen but this shit cant be a coincidence.

Sakura = cherry blossom
Sasuke likes tomatoes and Sarada means Salald
..... Cherry tomato salad ;)

No way. Tobirama is inferior to the Hashirama in every way.

Sai

Tobirama was superior to Hashirama in terms of village management and progression. He was key in establishing many of the more progressive, educational institutions that the other five nations' hidden villages have emulated.

[EDIT] - He was also an amazing "technique engineer". It's awesome how all of these famous and popular high level techniques are attributed to him throughout the war arc.

But, it would've been ideal if he had remained an advisor to Hashirama, or someone like him; just as Shikamaru is to Naruto now.

aly

Sarada was being incredibly rude to Sakura. Saying that to your mother whose looked after you all by herself.....bad behaviour. Sarada was clearly angry though hence the lashing out and in response Sakura lashed out.

Sakura knows the truth but there has to be a reason why she (or anyone for that matter) is not telling Sarada?

Also.....kakashi's face :eek:

tumblr_inline_nnbjj7dVjX1t5z6u0_500.png

Whaaa, Kakashi is handsome. I don't find a kid asking those types of questions to be very rude or bad behavior. It's kinda something they have the right to know , especially because it is pretty suspicious and Sakura lashing out like she did was beyond immature. That being said, if the Karin thing is true, then it is understandable that biological parents and the true nature of a relationship are very hard things to talk about. Maybe Sakura wanted to wait to explain it until a better time (like many people in that type of situation do, or at least that was my moms reasoning) or was hoping that it never came up.

360pages

Whaaa, Kakashi is handsome. I don't find a kid asking those types of questions to be very rude or bad behavior. It's kinda something they have the right to know , especially because it is pretty suspicious and Sakura lashing out like she did was beyond immature. That being said, if the Karin thing is true, then it is understandable that biological parents and the true nature of a relationship are very hard things to talk about. Maybe Sakura wanted to wait to explain it until a better time (like many people in that type of situation do, or at least that was my moms reasoning) or was hoping that it never came up.

I agree with, if it was something small. But not for a kid who is 13 who never met her father and the only thing she has to go on was some vague hints that her mother is obviously either hiding or doesn't care about.

Sakura was not only the adult, but she also should know regardless of the answer or truth that it made sense for her to be a little pissed off.

Eh asking the question was not the point, asking the question while swearing to your parent, thats very rude.....especially at 13.

Top Bottom