• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Pretty much, the only other S-Tier Ninja around are Kabuto and Orochimaru.

Speaking of Kabuto

tumblr_nn99kmP1o91u8hpavo1_500.png

Could this be his son?

Kakashi's kid.

More part 3 fanfic from me. If such a thing happened I wouldn't mind if Naruto died really early on. I love the character but it would be a shocking moment that could change the dynamic of everything and also be symbolic of passing the torch. Sasuke plays father (or tries to) for both kids, also helps set up my Boruto angle I posted earlier.

Kishi pls.

360pages

Honestly, Sasuke does have a more developed relationship with Karin. Karin saved his as more than 3 times when he was traveling with them. Which makes Sasuke harsh treatment of Taka as a whole. All mebers stating they at least like Sasuke pretty messed up.

Honestly, felt worse for Karin being stabbed than any of the moments that Sasuke treated Sakura poorly, mostly because at least Karin had done something for him during the timeskip.

More part 3 fanfic from me. If such a thing happened I wouldn't mind if Naruto died really early on. I love the character but it would be a shocking moment that could change the dynamic of everything and also be symbolic of passing the torch. Sasuke plays father (or tries to) for both kids, also helps set up my Boruto angle I posted earlier.

Kishi pls.

Curious but would you want timeskips in this hypothetical part 3 or would you rather the kids stayed young.

Curious but would you want timeskips in this hypothetical part 3 or would you rather the kids stayed young.
Eventual time skip is fine, I actually like that trope/cliche whatever you want to call it in shounen. I like to spend a ton of time seeing them young and learn and ninja missions and overcoming and whatnot but sometimes I like the use of the time skip to show a lot of growth. If it's done right.

But yeah naruto has to die when they're kids. That's key!

Kishi pls.

Brah I couldn't handle this.

If there is a part 3 they should be older than Naruto's generation was in part 1.

rrc1594

Kishi pls.

I don't think they will risk it, because what if the fans don't like it. There ain't no Dragonballz in Naruto

I'm still salty over Gohan

I don't think they will risk it, because what if the fans don't like it. There ain't no Dragonballz in Naruto
if people don't react well then boruto can just change his name to naruto in his fathers memory and then do a time skip and make him look exactly like naruto lol.

I think people would love that premise though and it would hook people right back in. And Naruto could still appear throughout Boruto's life just like Naruto's parents did. Through some chakra bs or something.

Honestly, Sasuke does have a more developed relationship with Karin. Karin saved his as more than 3 times when he was traveling with them. Which makes Sasuke harsh treatment of Taka as a whole. All mebers stating they at least like Sasuke pretty messed up.

Honestly, felt worse for Karin being stabbed than any of the moments that Sasuke treated Sakura poorly, mostly because at least Karin had done something for him during the timeskip.

Sakura has saved him just as many times. Sasuke showed no affection towards Karin....the one time he did he was when he remembered Team 7.

360pages

Sakura has saved him just as many times. Sasuke showed no affection towards Karin....the one time he did he was when he remembered Team 7.

The only time I can think of specifically was during the Forest of Death. Unless you count every single instance in the war. Even then the only time I can think of specifically was when he was trapped in the alternate reality and Obito and her had to fish him out.

But this kid has bluish Grey hair. Also Kakashi has permanent black T_T eyes. This kid has yellow snake eyes. But he doesn't have the eye make up though.

Talking about the new Naruto Chapter

1288215982749.jpg

It just feels right.

I know right. Thursdays redeemed!
Nice to see everyone back from the previous legendary thread lol

Eventual time skip is fine, I actually like that trope/cliche whatever you want to call it in shounen. I like to spend a ton of time seeing them young and learn and ninja missions and overcoming and whatnot but sometimes I like the use of the time skip to show a lot of growth. If it's done right.

But yeah naruto has to die when they're kids. That's key!

No please ;___;
I thought this new series was going to be lighthearted and chapter 1 has already shattered that thought. Can't we just have it happy for once, like the kids just going on missions and learning about the ninja world....though I guess it is stuff like this that creates more excitement/anticipation.

The only time I can think of specifically was during the Forest of Death. Unless you count every single instance in the war. Even then the only time I can think of specifically was when he was trapped in the alternate reality and Obito and her had to fish him out.

Forest of death, against Gaara, dimension save and if you want the final after his battle with Naruto. Pretty much all these cases Sakura was pro active as well. Doesn't Kairn just allow Sasuke to bite her to heal.

Naruto is going to die of what? He is pretty much God. He is an Uzumaki, he will probably be Hokage for generations. Suck it Sasuke Fans.

Naruto is going to die of what? He is pretty much God. He is an Uzumaki, he will probably be Hokage for generations. Suck it Sasuke Fans.
I'm sure kishi could think of something and maybe the way he dies will help introduce the next big bad or whatever.

Maybe even a natural disaster occurs that is so big that naruto expends all his energy stopping it or sacrifices himself to stop it and saves everyone and dies. There's lots of ways!

You think will be blessed with a abridged Naruto as amazing as DBZabridged.

EVAabridged >> DBZabridged

A tired Naruto that went through war and Sasuke with 8 and a half Bijuus tied.

Well its not like Sasuke just sat there doing nothing. He was using Susanno most of the time. We all know Naruto's chakra reserves far outweigh Sasuke's...nine tail fox.

Uzumakies are known for their longevity. A healthy Uzumaki like Naruto will probably live a 100 years. He has that Uzumaki regeneration (They can survive a bijou extraction). Heck he can grow organs, (Kakashi's eye) the guy is healthy as a horse and his will to live is out of this world.

Also his lost would probably hurt the entire Ninja World, Sasuke would die in a ditch right now and his "wife" and kid wouldn't even know.

rrc1594

Uzumakies are known for their longevity. A healthy Uzumaki like Naruto will probably live a 100 years. He has that Uzumaki regeneration (They can survive a bijou extraction). Heck he can grow organs, (Kakashi's eye) the guy is healthy as a horse and his will to live is out of this world.

Also his lost would probably hurt the entire Ninja World, Sasuke would die in a ditch right now and his "wife" and kid wouldn't even know.

Wouldn't Sasuke death make leaf village more vulnerable to attack. I mean pretty sure no one is fucking with them since they have the strongests ninja in the world protecting it

Khezu

As much as I dislike Sakura, and enjoy this chapter for obvious reason.

She really should be right along side Shikamaru as Hokages aid, taking the place of Shizune.

Man-o-Man after this chapter I guess this fan pic I saw weeks ago is now more relevant than ever wouldn't you say NarutoGAF?

EDIT: IMAGE DIDN'T LOAD

I still don't know what to believe but I suspect Sakura is the mother after all. But Jesus Kishi's trolling level is off the charts

tumblr_lgt6szkKT91qafrh6.gif

I'm sure Naruto will be real fit in the years 80-100 lol

I don't see anyone on their planet that can take Sasuke or Naruto and once again I'm failing to see what your trying to say.

I'm sure Naruto will be real fit in the years 80-100 lol

I don't see anyone on their planet that can take Sasuke or Naruto and once again I'm failing to see what your trying to say.

Danzo, Hiruzen, Kakuzu and Onoki (well Onoki was 130). All where Top Tier Ninja that where over 80 years old. None of them had that trademark Uzumaki longevity.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I know it's only the first chapter, but I got TBH I'm thinking the bastard child is more suitable to be the MC for the series.

Holy shit is their any Shonen with a Female lead?

Note- Popular one at least
From battle/action shonen you mean?

• Claymore
  • Soul Eater
  • Moribito

Are probably the 3 most popular of the last decade.

Kishi pls.

That sounds pretty interesting, but who is going to be able to kill Naruto other than Sasuke? Even then Sasuke doesn't have the will to pull it off and there is no way Boruto would want to be taken care by the killer of his father. Unless Naruto gets some disease like Itachi that cannot be cured then he pretty much can't be killed.

That sounds pretty interesting, but who is going to be able to kill Naruto other than Sasuke? Even then Sasuke doesn't have the will to pull it off and there is no way Boruto would want to be taken care by the killer of his father. Unless Naruto gets some disease like Itachi that cannot be cured then he pretty much can't be killed.

doesn't have to be a person though Kishi could probably come up with a villain that has a special power or something weird. But there are other things that could happen.
I'm sure kishi could think of something and maybe the way he dies will help introduce the next big bad or whatever.

Maybe even a natural disaster occurs that is so big that naruto expends all his energy stopping it or sacrifices himself to stop it and saves everyone and dies. There's lots of ways!

Also a natural disaster leveling that universe would be great for setting up ninja missions to help mend things, and bad people taking advantage, etc...

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Man-o-Man after this chapter I guess this fan pic I saw weeks ago is now more relevant than ever wouldn't you say NarutoGAF?

http://i.imgur.com/6YOf20b.jpg[/IM G]

I still don't know what to believe but I suspect Sakura is the mother after all. But Jesus Kishi's trolling level is off the charts

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgt6szkKT91qafrh6.gif[/I MG][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/257/b/b/sasuke_troll_by_ladygt93-d49ta28.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I bet Kishi made this spinoff specifically to keep shiting on Sakura, he probably felt 700 chapters weren't enough!

Sasuke comes back and apologies to Sarada.... telling her that Karin is her real mother but she sadly passed away during her birth....

He explains that he couldn't stay in the village due to *insert reason here* and that Sakura decided to take care of Sarada before he returns

Sarada "Then why did Sakura tell me she was my Mom?"

Sasuke "Wait, Wha?"

Top Bottom