• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

It would make no sense for Naruto to did. Sasuke I can see it
it wouldn't have impact if sasuke died. The guy isn't even around yet. If Naruto died it would be game changing and would instantly add tons of dynamic to the naruto-verse. Which will then be known as the Boruto-verse.

rrc1594

it wouldn't have impact if sasuke died. The guy isn't even around yet. If Naruto died it would be game changing and would instantly add tons of dynamic to the naruto-verse. Which will then be known as the Boruto-verse.

True. TBH I don't like Boruto at all so far. He has nothing that made his Father awesome

360pages

True. TBH I don't like Boruto at all so far. He has nothing that made his Father awesome

I think that is a good thing. He is a normal pre-teen. He has friends, seems to have a decent relationship with his classmates, and while being somewhat spoiled. Still understands why his dad can't be there all the time, even if he constantly does things to draw his attention.

Though I wonder why he doesn't play with Hinata more,

I don't really like Sarada, she has too much of an attitude for my taste.

Eh... I think Sarada's attitude is justified here. She's obviously and rightfully envious of her friends relationships with their fathers. And because she's an Uchiha people are assuming she going to be a great ninja when she's not even sure what it means to be an Ninja.

CrazyDude

Eh... I think Sarada's attitude is justified here. She's obviously and rightfully envious of her friends relationships with their fathers. And because she's an Uchiha people are assuming she going to be a great ninja when she's not even sure what it means to be an Ninja.
True, still don't like, but she will probably ease up on that later on.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I miss naruto. Life has been very bsy with work I dont see my best friend much anymore, but anytime naruto came out we would text ut ti each other and text for hours on end about the chapter that came out. Since naruto ended dont have that as much, although we talk about game all the time

Khezu

Compared to chapter 700 Bolt seems much more bearable in this.

Outside of wanting his dad's attention, he seems well mannered and well adjusted compared to kid Naruto. People seem to like him, and he isn't an ass to his elders.

If anything, I think Shikimaru overreacted with the shadow binding, it's NARUTO, he can spare one clone.

Damn the last post I made had a problem loading the image I wanted. Anyway NarutoGAF like I said before it seems this picture is relevant more now than ever lol.

3qVnIoV.jpg

But in all seriousness everyone,I'd be willing to bet Sakura is the mother in the end and this is just Kishi trolling.

Maddocks

reading the chapter I had a grin from ear to ear. How much I have missed these characters and falling in love with the new ones. Almost brings a tear to my eye.

Loved this chapter, so glad to see Naruto back in some form. I really hope theres a part 3 coming.

Is it me or do the kids swear a lot more now? Then again I remember Naruto having a potty mouth as a kid himself.

lol Sakura. Still shitty even after all this time.

brinstar

The Sasuke photo is making me laugh also because why in the hell would Taka take a photo like that, it's so weird. Did Jugo take it for the memories or something?

hear me out guys

even though it is likely not the case

Karin + Sasuke = Uzumaki + Uchiha

that bloodline....... if Sasuke wants to revive the clan he needs that superior gene compared to Sakura (aka the only one from the Konoha 11 that isn't from a successful clan)
Er... Her father was a Hokage in the alternate world of a non-canonical movie! That's... That's the best I can do.

lol

LordCanti

Sasuke isn't a very attentive father? I can hardly believe it.

I think we're just being trolled with the Karin thing, but I could see Sakura raising Sasuke's child for him while he ignores her.

KanameYuuki

So I had no idea we had a new manga, everyone was making jokes about Sakura and Sarada and I was like "Man, they are late to the party making fun of that resemblance" but after reading the chapter... Kishi is best troll, no one else can be such a jerk with the fandom of one of his main characters.

Fj0823

Holy shit at that ending....Sakura really is an L magnet

Chapter was amazingly enjoyable, Sarada and Boruto are fine aditions, Boruto feels different to Naruto, even if they're quite similar

Kishimoto is really good at creating likeable/hateable characters

Zeroth

Seems quite evident to me it's just a red herring. The way Sakura was cut from saying why Sarada shared a connection with Sasuke bridges too well with her saying "Because I'm your mother" near the end of the mini-series. The Karin twist would be more interesting if it came halfway into the story, not as a starting point.

aly

I didn't even know this chapter was out. But my goodness Kishi, I was just joking about Karin being Sarada's actual mother. This is some tense stuff and I hope is true just to laugh at all the L's Sakura has had to take in the manga and show how terrible Sasuke is as a dad.

Majine

Banned
Kishi can't stay away from this manga. After he's done with this, he'll probably reboot it and retcon Sakura out of the series.

Top Bottom