• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
same...feels good ;__;

never forget

Tank-1.png

The fact this never actually happened makes me weep

Arabesque

So thats Shikamaru, Kakashi and Sakura novels right. Day 1 for art book and volume 72!

Yeah, just edited the post with more info.

Surprised and pleased to see that after the Kakashi novel they will be a shorter wait between the Shikamaru and Sakura novels. The Artbook will be pretty nice as well.

Why would they tease something inaccessible to 99.9% of the reader base. How lame.

I should go there and have him sign a trashcan painted to look like Sakura

From the horror stories I keep on hearing about Comic Con in general, I don't think it's worth going there. Better to just wait for news out of it.

not really since I clearly stated with my multiple comments that I for one don't believe it

Even with the spoilers that
Sarada's birth papers are missing there could be multiple reasons for it..... like for one the fake Uchiha guys probably took it

Not really since I clearly stated that I for one don't believe it, the fun factor is watching the fandom getting salty at each other

In all honesty though do I care for SasuSaku? No I don't
Do I find it healthy? Not really but I can understand the reasons for Sasuke's past/current actions

Not so much for Sakura though...

exactly

lol....can't say that I did't enjoy the ridiculous theories and meltdowns from all camps.

The fact this never actually happened makes me weep

How would a sharingan tank even work xD

360pages

I think Ino is a pretty subtle character compared to most.

Despite her attraction to Sasuke, it was her that ultimately ended the whole rivalry between herself and Sakura over Sasuke. Sure she still tried to flirt with him, but any major attempt for his love ended after her fight with Sakura in the exams.

She realized her friendship with Sakura was more important than her crush for Sasuke. Which was a cool character moment.

Despite her attraction to Sasuke, it was her that ultimately ended the whole rivalry between herself and Sakura over Sasuke. Sure she still tried to flirt with him, but any major attempt for his love ended after her fight with Sakura in the exams.

She realized her friendship with Sakura was more important than her crush for Sasuke. Which was a cool character moment.
Or

she realized that sasuke don't got love for these hoes and sakura is crazy stupid.

Into wasn't trying to catch a chidori.

Sakura is willing to die a side chick.

aly

I agree. I also thought Ino was a pretty cool character, despite not being in a main spot. She got some good moments during the war too.

You talking about the bit in the forest of death....yeah I really liked Sakura and Ino's friendship after that moment. Seeing Sakura cut her hair and go all out against the three sound nin (and getting beaten hard) triggered Ino's true feelings for Sakura to emerge....and even though they still have petty arguments after that you can tell that its more a friendly rivalry than anything serious (like Naruto vs Sasuke until a certain point).

2chan spoilers/rumours (take with a grain of salt)

写輪眼の少年 The boy with sharingan.

サスケの目の前に現れる白い少年 A white boy appears in front of Sasuke
イタチの事で復讐したい? You want to revenge Itachi?
サスケが、「俺はもう昔の俺ではない。今は、うちはサクラの夫で、うちはサラダの父親だ。」という Sasuke says “I’m not my older self. Now I’m Uchiha Sakura’s husband and Uchiha Sarada’s father”.
誇り高きうちはの恥さらしと罵る顔がみえないフードの奴 The disgrace of the proud Uchiha with covered face (I don’t understand all of this)
サスケの強さを目の前にして、のちに後悔するであろうと言い残し去る In front of Sasuke’s strenght, ??
ナルトに連絡しようとするサスケ Sasuke tries to contact Naruto.

チョウチョウの場面は省くねww I save Chouchou’s scene (*seems the person who gave the spoilers didn’t want to give details*)

里の方ではサラダがシズネに自分は本当に木の葉の人間なのかときく In the village, Sarada hears the truth from Shizune.
ここで生まれたのなら、病院の証拠とかは?どこで生まれたの?If I were born here, where’s the hospital evidence? Where was I born?

と 言葉が曖昧になるシズネ Shizune’s words are ambiguous.
サラダは、もういいと言って去る Sarada leaves.
シズネとサクラの会話で、サクラはサラダには木の葉で生まれたという事にしたいという In the conversation between Shizune and Sakura, Sakura wants Sarada to know that she was born in Konoha.
けれど、過去回想で妊婦のサクラがサスケを恨んでいる奴らに狙われて、木の葉から離れた場所で産んだ事が明らかになった *I don’t understand all but it says that Sakura being pregnant was targeted by someone because of the eye’s collection*

(サクラ母親確定!!!)(*Note: Sarada’s mother confirmed*)

鷹をみつけたサラダ Sarada finds a hawk.

サスケの事だと勘つき、ナルトの後を追う She has the intuition that is Sasuke’s, she chases after Naruto.
チョウチョウも何故か一緒www Chouchou was with her.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Zeroth

サスケが、「俺はもう昔の俺ではない。今は、うちはサクラの夫で、うちはサラダの父親だ。」という Sasuke says “I’m not my older self. Now I’m Uchiha Sakura’s husband and Uchiha Sarada’s father”.

This line is straight out of SasuSaku forums.

Yeah those new spoilers seem sketch, but there have been weirder things that ended up legit. The bit with Sauce referring to Sakura with his last name seems off; the series almost seems to go out of its way to refer to the married female characters by their original maiden name. Can't recall them ever calling Kushina a Namikaze, and haven't seen anything official with Hinata's last name being Uzumaki. Not to say that Sasuke wouldn't refer to her by that name if she's his legit wife, but rather that the writers normally don't choose to write that way so he would say it in a different way.

never before did I ever think the words "sasuke" and "charge his phone" would be in the same sentence in this manga

is orochimaru seriously still alive

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto should buy Sauske one of those portable chargers for his birthday or something. No excuse not to stay charged up.

NateDrake

Naruto should buy Sauske one of those portable chargers for his birthday or something. No excuse not to stay charged up.

Sasuke can create lightning. He should just power the phone with a quick jolt of electricity. The dude just wants to be out of contact from the "wife".

aly

I really like Sarada and her friendship with Chouchou. But Sasuke. Ya'll telling me that this dude can't send a hawk with a birthday card or something? He even has a phone.

Also, Sarada says she wants to ask Sasuke or Karin for answers and she will ask Shizune or Naruto on their whereabouts......interesting how she doesn't see anyone in the village as a source for information. Really curious on the reason why Sarada is being kept in the dark.

aly

Manga so far has been...questionable. Sakura"s Character is getting completly shit on.

So it truly is a continuation from the original.

Also, Sarada says she wants to ask Sasuke or Karin for answers and she will ask Shizune or Naruto on their whereabouts......interesting how she doesn't see anyone in the village as a source for information. Really curious on the reason why Sarada is being kept in the dark.

Poor Sarada. She seems so lonely, but I'm assuming they think keeping her in the dark is for her safety. Its the only reasonable thing I can think of, but it still sounds dumb when you think of the problems that has always caused.

Nightbird

It's really heart warming to see Sasuke is still in contact with the person he truly cares about.

You know, i thought that after almost a whole Month of Sakura-bashing i would get tired if it. But i don't it's still hilarious, and i still love it.

Kishi should really do a Cross-Over with Toriyama, so he can hook up Sakura with Yamcha

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Naruto Gaiden chapter 2/Naruto chapter 702
omg I love chouchou, and this shit is getting interesting as hell.
I know it will be as the plot demands it but sarada cant possibly think she can follow the hokage of all people and not be spotted can she?

phaze

Itachi stans are the worst.

The worst.

It's always the bad guys that can teleport their asses with Shunshin because the plot demands it.

Naruto lore is vast, so I very likely missed someone in between, but how many other folks can do the handseals without both hands like Haku? The Sauce leveled up.

foxuzamaki

You cant become anymore of a ninja then sasuke and naruto without becoming a immortal being. Shouldnt be surprising that he can just do whatever he wants with jutsus now lol

aly

Itachi stans are the worst.

The worst.

It's always the bad guys that can teleport their asses with Shunshin because the plot demands it.

What's wrong with stanning one of the best characters :D

Naruto lore is vast, so I very likely missed someone in between, but how many other folks can do the handseals without both hands like Haku? The Sauce leveled up.

Minato can I think.

foxuzamaki

The funniest bit is when Sasuke sensed the enemy and turned his sharingan off loool. Celebi confirmed to be fodder.

Yeah i love that, thing is, sasuke doesnt even need his sharingan anymore, infact he can blind himself in that eye cause he could just use the rinnegan now lol

Yeah i love that, thing is, sasuke doesnt even need his sharingan anymore, infact he can blind himself in that eye cause he could just use the rinnegan now lol

and the sigh like he can't be asked to deal with fodder anymore. It looks like Sasuke still hasn't got his left arm though.

Naruto's revenge on Sakura.
"Dear Sakura
You won't date me? Then I'll send your lover on a 12 year mission while you take care of his kid, and mortgage.
From 7th Hokage Naruto
"

Naruto probably has Sakura being the least on his mind

he has that Hyuuga to quench his thirst

Sarada is going to get caught.... as if she can stalk the hokage without being seen

Top Bottom