• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
For what though? He isn't like the other guys wanting to create the perfect world or stop an alien invasion. He just wanted to fuck shit up for a while and be immortal n tingz.

His backstory and methods were a lot more interesting than pretty much anyone other than Pain. Oro was willing to use politics and treachery to achieve his goals, sure you'd fight him eventually but he acted way more like a ninja than anyone other than Pain. Obito started off interesting but the ultimate power thing is boring, especially compared to the power he had before. Plus his motivations were just plain silly: "My would-be girlfriend died so fuck everything!"

Oro and Pain were the best bad guys in the series, they had interesting powers and expanded the world far more than any of the others did.

Looking back at 4 tailed Naruto, it seems like the physical abilities way surpasses BM Naruto. The swing of the arm causes a gigantic shockwave.

His backstory and methods were a lot more interesting than pretty much anyone other than Pain. Oro was willing to use politics and treachery to achieve his goals, sure you'd fight him eventually but he acted way more like a ninja than anyone other than Pain. Obito started off interesting but the ultimate power thing is boring, especially compared to the power he had before. Plus his motivations were just plain silly: "My would-be girlfriend died so fuck everything!"

Oro and Pain were the best bad guys in the series, they had interesting powers and expanded the world far more than any of the others did.
Don't get me wrong I definitely agree that Orochimaru was the best villain, at least to me he was. But people have said that his mood change is a travesty or something when I feel like it is perfectly in line with his character.

I always though Orochimaru was a lamer, he is a team rocket level villain that lost all his fights. One of the reasons I like shippuden over regular Naruto.

I like his abilities, that's why Kabuto is one of my favorite character, but fangasming over Sasuke of all people? Oro please.

What are your other reasons, if you don't mind me asking?

I like the art much better, the fights have a bigger impact, Is not longer Honoha centric, the world feels more real, (Konoha isn't some Utopia they had done some dirty shit) the character designs had improved 10 fold, some of the best characters are from part two.

Couldn't he just use Edo Tensei? That reminded of the BS kabuto told, telling Tobi that Jiraiya was too deep down the sea and the pressure would make it impossible for him to retrieve it, then we found that that he can turn into water and see with his eyes closed.

Pein

Banned
saw this in reddit
ZpJAeqw.png

Michael Cera as Sasuke in the live action movie confirmed.

Maddocks

I think it was kimish who didn't want to bring Jiraiya back as edo. He wanted him to remain that perfect thing to naruto and if he brought him back and naruto was the one that had to seal him, it would have made it a little less special.

Village

I caught up on some chapters I missed.

I thought sasuke was gonna make a b line for my mans eye balls for sec.

" fuck sentimentality, I need to match the other eye"

Pein

Banned
Kakashi should take Madara's eyes. You just can't let those things float around when they have nuke capabilities.

Isn't that eye blind now? Madara doesn't have the Rinnigan after he revived. It was blank eyes. I think the Rinnigan eyes were destroyed when he turned into Kaguya.

Pein

Banned
fucking sasuke that dick, but oh well this is the end. Naruto vs Sasuke the final fight.

We all knew this would be the fight it ends on but goddamn, its surreal were at this moment.

Spoiler tag for now

That was a weird segue to the fight; it felt really forced. That and if either of them dies, the infinite tsukuyomi won't be undone

Spoiler tag for now

That was a weird segue to the fight; it felt really forced. That and if either of them dies, the infinite tsukuyomi won't be undone
well we know Narutos gonna live, hes gonna be in The Last, older, fine, not dead. So that kind of removes the tension from this fight. As for sasuke who knows he still has no new design and the fuck when did he become Light from death note, just waiting for him to say "all according to keikaku"

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So bad, Kishi is really rushing to the ending....of course Sasuke turns "evil" right after defeating the major foe, gotta have that final battle i guess.

btw. You are on crack if you think that either of the Characters will die...lol.

CassSept

Well I guess if it's down to that I can read up to the end from now.

After Sasuke says he wants to kill the Kages even Kakashi seems annoyed and disillusioned with how obvious that plot twist was

Maddocks

btw. You are on crack if you think that either of the Characters will die...lol.

It's possible for Sasuke to die. Will it happen? probably not. But if the movie wasn't coming out it would be more believable that one might die. Naruto could be like the 1st and be forced to kill him. We really don't know. Naruto and company night have designs, but Sasuke is missing. He might be the surprise bad guy in the movie if he is killed in the manga. Like Madara, he will use his eye and survive the fight.

So its very possible Sasuke could be killed to only return later.

Won

Kakashi seems to be have a hearing problem. Or maybe Sasuke stutters a lot. Or the setup is just really really dumb.

I doubt saauke is gonna die. Wasnt their a leak of sasuke's design of the last?

Also fuck kishi announcing a break just after this chapter. The wait is agonizing.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sasuke final boss
, let's go

Welfare

Lol this entire thing is rushed.

Why can Sasuke use Chibaku-Tensei by himself? If he could do that, what was the point of the whole "We need both seals to touch her!"? Does Naruto's power just increase the Chibaku-Tensei, or can he do it as well?

While Sasuke still has the Rinnegan, Naruto was only able to keep some of the Tailed Beasts power. Can he still turn Super Sage mode? I wonder if FKM Naruto can go up against Sasuke Susanoo.

God I just don't know anymore.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Did anyone else pick up on the really weird contrast in dialogue in this chapter? One minute they're entrusting the next generation to Naruto and Sasuke, then Sasuke reveals he's still fucking crazy and a radical extremist, then after that revelation they have a hopeful moment explaining that the future will be different and Sasuke/Naruto aren't Indra/Ashura... then the fight is set up. I don't know, the chapter's structure just felt very weird in general.

That said, this fight will be amazing. Sasuke is already making up for taking a backseat in the last fight.

Sai

Why can Sasuke use Chibaku-Tensei by himself? If he could do that, what was the point of the whole "We need both seals to touch her!"? Does Naruto's power just increase the Chibaku-Tensei, or can he do it as well?
What Hagoromo did through the seals given to Naruto and Sasuke was "Rikudō Chibaku Tensei", a particularly powerful version that created the moon.

What Sasuke did in this chapter was more along the lines of the normal variety.

While Sasuke still has the Rinnegan, Naruto was only able to keep some of the Tailed Beasts power. Can he still turn Super Sage mode? I wonder if FKM Naruto can go up against Sasuke Susanoo.
Naruto still has what allowed him to use Rikudō Senjutsu Mode: fragments of the Bijū's power.

SolVanderlyn

xkQ9htm.jpg

If that isn't the face of a psychopath, I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom