• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghstwrld

I honestly think Kishi literally has no idea how outclassed he made Sasuke be here.

A bloodlusted Naruto would fucking annihilate Sasuke

but suppressing the tailed beasts within people is a thing in the story, no? I remember Sasuke blocking Naruto's access to kyubi chakras at some point. If I'm not mistaken, even a perfect jin like Yagura was completely undone by sharingan tech.

Frog-fu

Banned
but suppressing the tailed beasts within people is a thing in the story, no? I remember Sasuke blocking Naruto's access to kyubi chakras at some point. If I'm not mistaken, even a perfect jin like Yagura was completely undone by sharingan tech.

The circumstance surrounding Yagura's subjugation aren't known, but generally, perfect jinchūriki are thought to be immune to genjutsu. I don't think it's an option against Naruto anymore, barring anything insanely OP like Kotoamatsuki.

tumblr_n9t26k9w0u1temjooo1_500.jpg

Village

It would actually be worse

Fission mailed.

Would it, or would it just be Naruto growing up, and learning -that he's not a god and that he can't save people from themselves if they won't let him? Naruto's capacity for forgiveness is admirable, and it makes him unique, however all of his opponents, the ones he's converted after kicking their ass anyway, all of them felt they were doing the right thing (Nagato), or at least wanted to be saved deep down, (Obito).

Now, granted, Sasuke feels he is doing the right thing, however I don't believe he wants to be saved, or even thinks that he needs to. If Itachi couldn't change him for the better, and Hashirama couldn't either, maybe he shouldn't be changed.

And I know, I know, Naruto succeeds where others fail. I'm just saying it would be refreshing for Naruto to fight someone that is impervious to his reasoning, someone that needs to be put down.

Your statement implies there is a definitive right or wrong in this situation and not a humongous grey area .

todd360

I'm happy that it's finally time for naruto vs sauske. Really I am. It's just.... They have been fighting a war. How the fuck do they still have enough energy to fight? Sauske just pulled out enough chakra to suspend the tailed beasts in the air to make a whole village of Shinobi pass out.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You know, I actually really liked Sasuke as an arrogant rival who was ultimately good. I really hate Oro for leading him down a path that turned him into a legitimately bad person. His intentions are still good, but he's basically a full on villain with how radical he is... makes me wonder what good guy Sasuke could have been like.

Maddocks

sasuke ego will get beat dowm by naruto then naruto will talk to him like the 1st talked to madara.

I really liked naruto didnt have a shocked look on his face when sasuke said he was going to kill the 5 kages, he had the look of,"I knew this would happen and now I have to stop it"

Pein

Banned
Sasuke picks a fight with the ninja who has probably the most experience fighting Rinnegan users of any ninja alive, defeating all of them, and he thinks this will end well for him?

Time to get wrecked.
Naruto is gonna stomp him, those truth seeking balls literally vaporize techniques.
Oh for fuck's sake Sasuke.

Really? REALLY?

And of course it happens just as Kakashi has been depowered. The man would spank this kid's nonsense so hard otherwise.
Now we know why Kakashi lost his sharingan, Kakashi would have destroyed Sauce with double kamui.
You know, I actually really liked Sasuke as an arrogant rival who was ultimately good. I really hate Oro for leading him down a path that turned him into a legitimately bad person. His intentions are still good, but he's basically a full on villain with how radical he is... makes me wonder what good guy Sasuke could have been like.

Itachi is the one who pushed Sasuke in to finding power through hate.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Itachi is the one who pushed Sasuke in to finding power through hate.
Hatred and evil curse seals containing dark power are two very distinct things. If Oro had never shown up and acted out his role as the serpent, Sasuke would have probably turned out differently. That said, Sasuke was going to go after Itachi anyway - but without the temptation of power dangling over his head, his bonds might have changed him. He struggled with his decision to leave the village after Kakashi's speech, so it's not like they had no effect on him.

Pein

Banned
Hatred and evil curse seals containing dark power are two very distinct things. If Oro had never shown up and acted out his role as the serpent, Sasuke would have probably turned out differently. That said, Sasuke was going to go after Itachi anyway - but without the temptation of power dangling over his head, his bonds might have changed him. He struggled with his decision to leave the village after Kakashi's speech, so it's not like they had no effect on him.

Itachi being a dick and man handling Sasuke after a failed chidori attempt didn't help and neither did putting him in tsukiyomi again. We all know it was a retcon and Sasuke had to part ways but if Itachi didn't make another appearance he would have stayed in Konoha and trained under Kakashi.

On a side note, how strong does everyone think Sasuke would have been if trained under Kakashi vs Orochimaru.

So it's finally happening?

I predict Sasuke will have been 'holding back' during the fight against Kaguya for this precise moment.

We're going to see some crazy asspulls during the fight. We'll look back at Obito giving Kakshi his eyes and chakra and think that was reasonable in comparison.

The problem with Sasuke is that he doesn't have the psycho excuse anymore. No one is controlling, he rationally and by his own intentions wants to kill the kages.

SolVanderlyn

The problem with Sasuke is that he doesn't have the psycho excuse anymore. No one is controlling, he rationally and by his own intentions wants to kill the kages.
He never had the psycho excuse.

1. He is baited by the Sound 4, but later made to see reason by Kakashi. After carefully considering both options, he leaves Konoha to side with Orochimaru.

2. Goes on to fight Itachi, learns the truth behind Itachi's actions. Learns that Itachi had immense love for him. After considering his brother's will, he decides instead to ignore it and destroy Konoha. Assaults the leaders of all five nations, kills one, attempts to kill Sakura and almost kills Karin. All of this is done while operating under rational thought with a rational ambition, even if it's a super radical ambition.

3. Gets Itachi's eyes with the intention of helping Tobi with his war. Itachi deviates him once again. Once again, instead of honoring his will he decides to kill all five kage, all of whom are good natured people, going for the full blown revolutionary route without even attempting a more peaceful solution.

Sasuke has been making bad decisions from day one. The only time it wasn't his fault for acting out was when he was under the effects of the curse seal. From the Sound 5 arc on he's chosen to be who he is. I have little to no respect left for him.

I think they will be dead by the end of the fight. Not physically, but the idea and position will be dead.

No more Kages, no Hokage. Just one integrated ninja world.

Sasuke's TnJ will convince Naruto to do away with the system and his dream.

darknil

Ok, so I guess now the tools that Ten Ten had and the special jutsu that Hashirama gave Sasuke will be given importance, right?

Ponn

Banned
I think people are forgetting one power Sasuke has over Naruto...The Sharingan Asspull. He can pull some unheard of power from the Sharingan at any given time when necessary.

luckyguess

Neo Member
Ok, so I guess now the tools that Ten Ten had and the special jutsu that Hashirama gave Sasuke will be given importance, right?

No. What is there to seal now? Sasuke? I doubt it. That wouldn't be the resolution to the curse of the feuding brothers that Naruto had in mind. The tools and the Hashirama jutsu were just a product of Kishimoto having ideas of how to wrap up battles against overpowered enemies, later deciding they were lame and ending up going with something else.

Village

Fuck that. Sasuke is a straight up villain and has been the greatest resistor of the talk no jutsu. I hope Naruto kills him or yanks his eyeballs out and gives them to Kakashi

I would not call sasuke a villian nor can Naruto. I would say society and leadeirs that allow all this to happen is far more villainous than sasuke. Sasuke just the output, so is Naruto.

their whole set up one of the most effed up set up in the history of fictional manga governments, would you like the ffull explanation?

Naruto hasnt been using the right talk no justu. See naruto always talked about what naruto wanted. See, in actuality they want the same goal, reform. Naruto was a tactful I'm going to do it from the inside kinda deal, and sasuke went el revolution. Naruto has always approached this from a standpoint where sasuke needed to be fixed, saved, changed back.

That dont work on the sasuke, what he needs to do is instead of telling sasuke, he's wrong because in way naruto doesn't really believe that either, he needs to tell dude he can be effing nuts over here, and we can get what you want faster. Use that sinister part to appeal to the sasuke. Naruto has talked about how in the end they aren't that different, one bad day away and all that. Use that, don't use the jesus I'm gonna fix you angle he hates that shit. He doesn't wanna get talked down to, treat him as though you are just as crazy, you got him.

Fezan

Sigh this happened . I don't even know why i am reading this manga any more. And if kishi gave Sasuke any more bullshit powerups i will roit because in its current state Naruto can easily crush him

Sigh this happened . I don't even know why i am reading this manga any more. And if kishi gave Sasuke any more bullshit powerups i will roit because in its current state Naruto can easily crush him
Sasuke vs naruto is happening and you're upset about it? Breh.

Pls

TUSR

Banned
Sasuke is going to be super over powered now, and right when hes about to deal the finishing blow to Naruto he will die exactly like Itachi did.

He got Itachi's disease from implanting his eyes. Naruto won't have to put Sasuke down, or vice versa.

#plot

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
so I'm confused they were depowered, and naruto can't go 9 tails mode anymore right?

FINALLY SASUKE VS NARUTO FIGHT

THAT WILL LAST 3 MONTHS

Frog-fu

Banned
Code:
[IMG]http://38.media.tumblr.com/cfc2b5ffc89134d96bf8b3372fd296ab/tumblr_nbpfg4EAiG1rkjmfio1_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://38.media.tumblr.com/bc168ff6182d78363552d00d58597d9c/tumblr_nbpfg4EAiG1rkjmfio2_1280.jpg[/IMG]

Itachi's face. xD

so I'm confused they were depowered, and naruto can't go 9 tails mode anymore right?

FINALLY SASUKE VS NARUTO FIGHT

THAT WILL LAST 3 MONTHS

Nah, Naruto just powered down.

I honestly don't think the fight will last that long. For some reason I think 700 will be the last chapter, so we got 8 chapters of fighting + conclusion. Maybe one huge last chapter to wrap it all up and maybe set up the movie.

WHAT THE FUCK

NOOOO, Sasuke what are you doing. I can't, this is beyond redeemable. You were one of my favourite characters but that was just stupid.

I hoping this isn't real -____-

Still this may result in one of the greatest fights in anime history.....Naruto vs Sasuke round 2!!!!!

Heroman

Banned
WHAT THE FUCK

NOOOO, Sasuke what are you doing. I can't, this is beyond redeemable. You were one of my favourite characters but that was just stupid.

I hoping this isn't real -____-

Still this may result in one of the greatest fights in anime history.....Naruto vs Sasuke round 2!!!!!

What did you expect they had hyping this fight for fucking ten years, and need a way for sasuke to turn heel or become evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom