• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog-fu

Banned
WHAT THE FUCK

NOOOO, Sasuke what are you doing. I can't, this is beyond redeemable. You were one of my favourite characters but that was just stupid.

I hoping this isn't real -____-

Still this may result in one of the greatest fights in anime history.....Naruto vs Sasuke round 2!!!!!

tumblr_nbpwpbnLR01rj8tfgo2_500.gif

amirite?

This is why I have mixed feelings on this chapter (copying and pasting something I put on a different website btw)

I feel like he's been a tool from the start. He is literally a product of the accursed ninja system he hates so much. I like his goals of wanting to change the system, and even if he didn't gain back a little bit of respect from the masses, I wouldn't want him to not have a significant impact on working towards his goal.

I mean, I love his motives at this point. He's a jerk, psycho, can be ruthless, but the system honestly shaped him to be this way. I'm sure he'd just be a fine, sane dude if it wasn't for all of the crap that happened to him BECAUSE of the system. So I was REALLY rooting for him to achieve that goal, or at least have a significant influence on it. Ya know, so it would decrease the chances of people who end up like him. Even for the people who are about to say "oh f*** Sasuke I don't want him to achieve anything I HATE HIM" Well b**** he wants to do you an f******* favor by minimizing the chances of there being more little Sasuke clones.

Before he started that s*** in this recent chapter, I felt like he had a chance at achieving that goal in a decent way... Or at least he would have had WAY more of a chance before than he does now, because now even Naruto is fed up with with bulls***.

Like come on Sasuke =/

IzYip3p.jpg

On the other hand, i'm hyped for this fight and it's an amazing setup when just thinking about how desperate the situation is for both of them rather than it being some kind of "friendly" brawl.

lol wtf at that new Naruto episode

Mecha Naruto running around Neji's rotation was gold.

"All you needed was a little squeeze Gaara" "Garra of The Desert Deserted the battle"

Jiraya: "Is this just a rip off of my toad mouth trap Orochimaru?"

Oro: *smiles* "yes"

Did anyone else pick up on the really weird contrast in dialogue in this chapter? One minute they're entrusting the next generation to Naruto and Sasuke, then Sasuke reveals he's still fucking crazy and a radical extremist, then after that revelation they have a hopeful moment explaining that the future will be different and Sasuke/Naruto aren't Indra/Ashura... then the fight is set up. I don't know, the chapter's structure just felt very weird in general.

That said, this fight will be amazing. Sasuke is already making up for taking a backseat in the last fight.

Sasuke isnt crazy. Even though the ninjas have come together they are still separate villages that will, in time, cause them to drift apart and go to war with each other again especially if they split jinchurikiis. Dividing the beasts to villages will lead to the one with the 9 tails being the strongest and the one with the one tails being the weakest (out of the villages with beasts). Sasuke knows this and that is why he wants to get rid of beasts and make a one "village" system where he is the one and only hokage. What he means by destroying the leaf is to make it where there inst a leaf village, but just another place in the world under one ruler.

Frog-fu

Banned

I can't

To this day, that sonic scream remains one of the most badass fucking things to have ever happened in Naruto.

But isn't sasuke a scrub when compared to Naruto.

By all indications and feats, yes. BM Naruto has far more impressive feats, but this is Kishimoto. He'll work something out.

THIS IS IT! The manga has been building up for years for this exact fight. NARUTO VS. SASUKE ROUND 2! Get hype!

GET HYPE!!
but first we despair for two weeks

Sasuke isnt crazy. Even though the ninjas have come together they are still separate villages that will, in time, cause them to drift apart and go to war with each other again especially if they split jinchurikiis. Dividing the beasts to villages will lead to the one with the 9 tails being the strongest and the one with the one tails being the weakest (out of the villages with beasts). Sasuke knows this and that is why he wants to get rid of beasts and make a one "village" system where he is the one and only hokage. What he means by destroying the leaf is to make it where there inst a leaf village, but just another place in the world under one ruler.

No he's pretty damn crazy.

If he kills the kage and Naruto then no one will ever listen to a thing he says, the alliance will fight him and he'll have to massacre scores of ninja to get them to back down.

Then he'll have to be tyrant if he really wants some NWO under his rule, he says he wants a system free of darkness yet he'll be creating a hellish world where people are ruled by fear.

he's fucking nuts.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
No he's pretty damn crazy.

If he kills the kage and Naruto then no one will ever listen to a thing he says, the alliance will fight him and he'll have to massacre scores of ninja to get them to back down.

Then he'll have to be tyrant if he really wants some NWO under his rule, he says he wants a system free of darkness yet he'll be creating a hellish world where people are ruled by fear.

he's fucking nuts.

^

There is not one of the five kages that isn't admired and loved by the masses. Killing them all is just going to piss everyone off.

Maddocks

sasuke can kill the kages and naruto at the present time because everyone is still dreaming. He can mind wipe sakura and kakashi and he will come out looking like the lone survivor.

Then everyone will listen to him because he will be the one who saved them all, got rid of the feared tailed beasts and the only people who actually know anything about it will be convinced otherwise by his eye or killed outright. Pretty brilliant plan actually. Only problem is that naruto is the tank in his way, after all he still has half of the 9 tails with him.

love how sasuke just neutralized all the beasts with a fucking glance.

I hope kishi doesn't disappoint and half ass this. Last good fight in Naruto was maybe Gai vs Kisame. last great fight was probably a decade ago.

Heroman

Banned
love how sasuke just neutralized all the beasts with a fucking glance.

I hope kishi doesn't disappoint and half ass this. Last good fight in Naruto was maybe Gai vs Kisame. last great fight was probably a decade ago.

Gai vs mandra happen a few month ago. Also this fight dosent make any sense from a power level standpoint. Unless Naruto got a nerf or is getting one, this fight is basically like what if ssj3 goku fought ssj2 vetega.

Frog-fu

Banned
Random thought, but do y'all remember when rumours were surrounding Madara's MS abilities and then one of the video games came out with all that additional anime that they supposedly worked on with Kishimoto and considered part of canon? I think it was meant to be canon anyway but Kishi decided to scrap or simply not use Madara's time reversal power?

Why aren't NaruSaku shippers masturbating all over Mecha Naruto special?

Because it's cringeworthy as fuck.

NaruSaku shippers are so desperate that they have to resort to fillers?

Please. SasuSaku is dead in the water. NS is inevitable. Inevitable, I tell you!

No. Sasuke is still overpowered.

Naruto gonna go HAM on Sasuke though like
h3B00CAED

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
at least we wont get cohokages lol

Naruto is probably gonna pull some avatar shit and take away sasuke chakra for good

lol the Sasuke fandom and any ship that has Sasuke in it (SasuSaku , NaruSaku) are going crazy.........fun to watch. A lot of people expect Sasuke to die as well.

I cannot WAIT for the anime episodes.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He's going to leave Sasuke alive since Sage said he needs Sasuke's powers to fix the Infinite Tsukiyomi.

He's going to just beat him down with the power of friendship and then use the power of friendship on Sasuke. The fact that nobody else is around to see any of this means Naruto gets to let him off the hook just like he wants.

I wonder how everyone is going to react after being freed, going from a paradise back to their shitty lives where half the ninja population died.

After the end of the epic fight I want Naruto standing over a bloody and beaten Sasuke, Sasuke asks Naruto to kill him and to lead the ninja world his way. End of chapter cliffhanger. Then the next chapter begins with Naruto willing to take his own life because he says he won't be the one to make the Uchiha extinct. It's all or nothing. They either work together or he takes his own life, he says this knowing Sasuke couldn't live with himself winning that way. Either they both work together to set everything right or nothing happens. Hashirama style. They agree. Except the difference being they actually succeed where Madara and Hashirama failed.

Fin.

Kishi hire me brah. We got this.

After the end of the epic fight I want Naruto standing over a bloody and beaten Sasuke, Sasuke asks Naruto to kill him and to lead the ninja world his way. End of chapter cliffhanger. Then the next chapter begins with Naruto willing to take his own life because he says he won't be the one to make the Uchiha extinct. It's all or nothing. They either work together or he takes his own life, he says this knowing Sasuke couldn't live with himself winning that way. Either they both work together to set everything right or nothing happens. Hashirama style. They agree. Except the difference being they actually succeed where Madara and Hashirama failed.

Fin.

A retread of Hashi/Madara?

YOU'RE FIRED

Fin.

Then it's revealed that Kaguya actually did possess Sakura. She takes over her body and kills both Naruto and Sasuke. Konohamaru somehow seeing Naruto die vows to get revenge on Sakura, not knowing she was possesed. Then he pulls a Sasuke and abandons the village. Sparking the new Series. "Konohamaru"

This is a terrible idea and should never be done. :p

What I want to know is what happened to the rain village that Pain (Nagato) ruled over

He was their ruler yet he died a long time ago... did it descend into chaos?

did the people just move?

Plot twist

Madara won ages ago. What we're seeing now is everyone dreaming while being in infinite tsukyoumi

This is Naruto's dream in Infinite Tsukuyomi and we just live in it.

As much of a copout this would be, I'd love to see it happen if only for the reactions.

A panel with Sasuke's lifeless body with a bloody and beaten Naruto lying next to him, his hand inching closer to Sasuke's for one last touch...

Cut to Madara, a proud look on his face as his plan finally reaches fruition. And then the aliens descend from the skies....

Jigolo

Ugh. Everyone thinks this should be a 1 sided domination of a fight, so if it turns out that their evenly matched, people are going to bitch and moan foreverevereverever.

I just don't see how everyone got the idea Naruto is on another level than Sasuke. It's like you guys want this fight to be lopsided as fuck :/.

I'm ready for greatness.

Ugh. Everyone thinks this should be a 1 sided domination of a fight, so if it turns out that their evenly matched, people are going to bitch and moan foreverevereverever.

I just don't see how everyone got the idea Naruto is on another level than Sasuke. It's like you guys want this fight to be lopsided as fuck :/.

I'm ready for greatness.

but I DO want this to be lopsided as fuck.

After all this hype and build up, Naruto just ends up beating the breaks off Sasuke.

I would be more than satisfied.

Welfare

I'm ready for greatness.

Naruto should be able to blitz Sasuke easily with KC Mode. His strength would also be increased thanks to it. Sage mode allows him to react to any high speed attacks. Thanks to Kurama, he would be immune to Genjutsu, and Rasenshuriken would mop up Sasuke as long as Susano isn't in play. His usage of Shadow clones and mastery of it would keep Sasuke on his toes.

Sasuke might have a Rinnegan, but Naruto has fought users with it before, and knows it's tech. Naruto can dodge Amaterasu, and Susano can be countered with the TB form. Nothing Sasuke has at this point (no asspulls taken into account) can be helpful or give him the advantage over Naruto.

DominoKid

I'm ready for greatness.

they not ready for the new technology sasuke is about to debut. naruto will have to earn this victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom