• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it doesn't have to be a complete retread, just a parallel of some kind. Also you know what would be a similar request in this scenario? Or at least close enough. If Sasuke says Naruto has to give up his dream of becoming Hokage. They lead together under some other name or no one leads at all.

Honestly, there are so many possibilities it'll be interesting to see what sasuke and naruto say to each other during the fight. I'm just as hyped for the talking as I am for the fighting :p

I didn't think of that but that actually makes a ton of sense. I always felt Naruto wouldn't mesh well in the Hokage role in terms of the day-to-day politics and whatnot, but I could definitely see him going the Killer Bee route. Leaves him free to do more stuff and he's basically obtained everything he wanted from the Hokage position anyway. Like you said though, this has been a long time coming and I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Frog-fu

Banned
Post-Danzō fight Sasuke was on par with Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto; Enton: Kagutsuchi along with cloaked Susanoō and Enton: Susanoō Kagutsuchi arguably gave him an edge against Naruto's heavy hitters at that point. Keep in mind that most of what we saw from Sasuke with the Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan before the full-bodied Susanoō should have been possible for him with his original Mangekyō Sharingan; all the Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan afforded him until that point was perfectly restored vision and aesthetic changes to his cloaked Susanoō.

Bijū Mode created another gap, but Sasuke with the Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan had the potential to invoke "perfect" Susanoō before he acquired the Rinnegan(and we actually saw it used in tandem with Naruto's Bijū Mode) to level the playing field.

But what really made the difference was Bijū Sennin Mode; Kishimoto may have alluded to Sasuke's aptitude for Senjutsu and surpassing Madara, but he had no realistic answer to Bijū Sennin Mode back then; and we even saw him react to the difference... Gap has only widened since their meeting with Hagoromo.

It may happen, but it's not like Naruto has to be nerfed for this to be a good fight. Rather, Sasuke could be buffed... Which is actually already happening. >_>

Now when you consider that all of this back 'n forth power scaling has happened within the past few days, it's kind of funny.

I could not disagree more. MS Sasuke post Danzō fight had his shit slapped around by the Gokage. His greatest feat is an armoured Susanoo, which he managed to maintain for a whopping 5 seconds. It was certainly far inferior to that of Madara, has taken serious damage from the Gokage - who Naruto surpassed with KCM.

KCM Naruto has feats like taking out multiple Kage level shinobi with a single jutsu and turned the tide of a war using clones. I don't even know how you came to the conclusion MS Sasuke compares. He could barely keep his eyes on A, who ran laps around him, and KCM is faster than A.

Current Sasuke's feats are less impressive than BM Naruto. EMS Sasuke doesn't compare, that's not even debatable. His greatest feat is a full bodied Susanoo, which is vastly inferior to Bijū Mode.

Rinnegan eats up ninjutsu tho. All the rasengans in the world aint shit.

The last time someone with the Rinnegan tried to absorb senjutsu, it didn't work out so well.

I they had more build up to this fight. It just happen so fast.

Sakura has been foreshadowing this fight from the start. She knew something was up.

Frog-fu

Banned
Of all the filler fights I would've liked to see

tumblr_n9rs2luHDy1tekni4o1_500.gif

darknil

So, what do you think are still open plot points so far?

- "That" jutsu from Hashirama
- Ten Ten tools
- Yamato status (never understood what happened to him, I may need the animé to catch up to understand)

- Ten Ten tools
- Yamato status (never understood what happened to him, I may need the animé to catch up to understand)

All that is pretty much there so Sasuke won't get his ass handed to him AS bad.

Welfare

- Ten Ten tools

1. A binding technique to stop Madara when he stole Hashirama's Senjutsu Chakra. Could be used against Naruto.
2. Could've been the way Kishi wanted to end Madara, but then thought of Kaguya.
3. He is is in the IT.

Frog-fu

Banned
I just want to see Kirin again.

edit;

For the LOTR!Naruto fans
Code:
[IMG]http://38.media.tumblr.com/b26a730f19be94b231ff961f55a9fee3/tumblr_n6odapmpcR1rn39jeo1_r1_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://33.media.tumblr.com/e84379c3dc36a79f2d82d6754d584ee5/tumblr_n6odapmpcR1rn39jeo2_r2_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://33.media.tumblr.com/f234bd944572dca4eb533dc35eda7260/tumblr_n6v1k1gTMK1sj48nvo3_r1_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://31.media.tumblr.com/9f8242be6bd4d37f4befc875d0e0a69c/tumblr_n6v1k1gTMK1sj48nvo1_r2_1280.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://31.media.tumblr.com/180c710c63a9e33518d924afcd611bff/tumblr_n6v1k1gTMK1sj48nvo2_r2_1280.jpg[/IMG]

I hope they expand the Madara and Tobirama fight. They have a good opportunity to have Tobirama use every Konoha ninjutsu against him in the anime.

Hans Holo

Banned
If Yamato is in the IT, where is Spiral Zetsu now??

Next 1000 chapters will be about how Spiral Zetsu is pulling the strings to reawake kaguya and everything starts again

Pein

Banned
Naruto would stomp Sasuke so hard but its dumb as hell to not expect kishimoto to not power up sasuke and show off some insane new techs.

The only time Sasuke could have definitively beat Naruto in the entire part 2 was when he had absorbed Orochimaru and Naruto only just learned rasenshuriken.

Each power up after that has been in Naruto's favor.

Sage > MS
KCM, BM > EMS
SCM > Perfect susanoo
rikudo naruto > rinnegan
Bonus
Code:
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/013b1e26bbbe7054eaed13e5d007d167/tumblr_nay93sLeFz1sdp5tao1_500.jpg[/IMG]
thats rad, the ten ten stuff was good too.

Stopping there. Naruto said he needed to learn how to control Kyuubi to beat Sasuke.
From what we've seen, Naruto could have wrecked sasuke if he just threw some rasenshurikens at susanoo.
Why did KAGUYA need a army.
you'd need an army too those huge houses in the different dimensions are in disrepair after generations of no maintenance.

Sai

I could not disagree more. MS Sasuke post Danzō fight had his shit slapped around by the Gokage. His greatest feat is an armoured Susanoo, which he managed to maintain for a whopping 5 seconds. It was certainly far inferior to that of Madara, has taken serious damage from the Gokage - who Naruto surpassed with KCM.
I'm talking about Sasuke after his fight with Danzō, and you're bringing up stuff that happened beforehand during the Kage Summit, bro; when he couldn't even fully materialize the upper torso of his Susanoō's body, when even extended use of the partial materializations had his entire body writhing in pain, when he wasn't as accustomed to Enton: Kagutsuchi.

The cloaked, or "armoured" Susanoō that quickly dissipated was due to the backlash from constantly overexerting his dōryoku since the Kage Summit, which Obito had just warned him about before Sakura and the others arrived on the scene. That cloaked Susanoo, or at least the Enton: Susanoō Kagutsuchi that he was able to utilize after it's completion, would have given him a fighting chance against Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto; and I think Kishimoto did a pretty good job of depicting that leveled playing field when Sasuke started fighting alongside Naruto in that state during this war.

I don't even know how you came to the conclusion MS Sasuke compares. He could barely keep his eyes on A, who ran laps around him, and KCM is faster than A.
Again, back when Sasuke could only manifest Susanoō's ribcage, and could only use Enton: Kagutsuchi as a deterrent, at best. :/

Current Sasuke's feats are less impressive than BM Naruto. EMS Sasuke doesn't compare, that's not even debatable. His greatest feat is a full bodied Susanoo, which is vastly inferior to Bijū Mode.
His greatest feat would be "perfect" Susanoō, which again, he should have had the ability to use with plenty of energy to spare before he acquired the Rinnegan. That state of Susanoō could have allowed him to combat and defend against attacks like the Bijūdama.

Naruto was still overall superior at that point due to his recently gained(or more like, allowed) ability to use Senjutsu with Bijū Mode. But the disparities between their power levels have been over exaggerated on both sides of the fanbases since Naruto acquired Sennin Mode. It's been more like an indirect tug of war until Biju Sennin Mode, and now Kishimoto's trying to give Sasuke a way to close the gap that's been widened since that point—and it's only been a few hours in the manga's time!

The way I see it:

Rasenshuriken* Naruto = Hebi Sasuke < Taka** Sasuke < Sennin Mode Naruto < Susano&#333;*** Sasuke = Ky&#363;bi Chakra Mode Naruto < Eien no Mangeky&#333; Sharingan**** Sasuke = Bij&#363; Mode Naruto < Bij&#363; Sennin Mode Naruto

* Post-F&#363;ton training
** During the Killer B bout
*** With Enton: Susano&#333; Kagutsuchi
**** With "perfect" Susano&#333;

Eh, THere Should have been more build up.
Kishimoto should have given Sasuke more time to reflect on everything that just went down, how things ended between Hashirama and Madara. Some readers appreciate how Sasuke doesn't let the "small" things hinder his ambitions, but declaring his "revolution" immediately after all that heartfelt junk just makes him look like that much bigger of a douchebag. :p

Would've been nice if the fight itself was held off for The Last. Could've gotten the big budget, silver screen treatment. :(

Just watched the latest episode, the last canon one that is. It was pretty good, definitely up there as far as one of the better episodes. Also coincidentally happened to have the part where Sasuke's ulterior motive is hinted at

Khezu

What episode is this? Did they animate the fight he had with the Raikage?

I think it's from one of the intros.

Also for EMS Sasuke, the big problem with him is we never really saw him do anything.
He was backup for Itachi, and the Obito fight was a group effort, with mostly Naruto doing everything.

It felt like Kishi was hyping EMS up, but then just said fuck it, Rinnegan is really just a super Sharingan, and EMS was basically pointless.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Isn't EMS the same as MS, except for the fact that it doesn't make you go blind?

Sai

Both Madara and Sasuke implied that they inherited the ocular powers of their brothers, but we never saw any sign of them.

Many assumed that the Eien no Mangeky&#333; Sharingan was responsible for Susano&#333;'s full-bodied and stabilized forms, but then Kakashi instantly does the same with Obito's chakra... This could have been due to the influence Rikud&#333;'s power had on Obito's ocular power though.

So basically, while Kishimoto may have alluded to it being more than simply a Mangeky&#333; Sharingan that doesn't go blind, that's all it really ended up being. It's unfortunate, because we had to wait years for that. Makes it seem like it was put to the wayside in favor of the Rinnegan.

I think it's from one of the intros.

Also for EMS Sasuke, the big problem with him is we never really saw him do anything.
He was backup for Itachi, and the Obito fight was a group effort, with mostly Naruto doing everything.

It felt like Kishi was hyping EMS up, but then just said fuck it, Rinnegan is really just a super Sharingan, and EMS was basically pointless.

Bad ass Susanoo is not enough? It's a goddamn tail beast.

I hope they do some taijutsu first. The obtio kakashi fight in the anime was so great that when the show gets to this fight I want it to be even better.

Ughhhh are we back to Thursdays?

360pages

Holy Shit Sauske keeps showing us exactly why he is a shit tier character and doesn't deserve forgiveness. I was actually willing to look past everything he did since he helped out, but nope. No more chances

Naruto has the biggest handicap just like the Vote fight. Naruto is not trying to kill Sasuke, while Sasuke would go for the kill.

After Naruto went nine tails mode he was definitely going for kill or serious damage. It can be argued that not even Sasuke was going for the kill as he spares Naruto at the end.

I hope they do some taijutsu first. The obtio kakashi fight in the anime was so great that when the show gets to this fight I want it to be even better.

Ughhhh are we back to Thursdays?

There will definitely be taijutsu....pretty much all the Naruto fights have it.

What would be better then Naruto coming in and whooping Sasuke's ass with no mercy, is Killer Bee just coming out of nowhere and beating him to a pulp exactly like how he did the first time

Tizoc

...Did Sasuke just become a villain again?

What would be better then Naruto coming in a whooping Sasuke's ass with no mercy is Killer Bee just coming out of nowhere and beating him to a pulp exactly like how he did the first time

True dat, but it's never gonna happen :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom