• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, I totally forget about it.

However, this chapter also didn't mention anything *at all* about the confession. The fact that Hinata said I love you is *not* addressed.

The fact remains that Naruto--Kishi--hasn't even once addressed her confession to him (or are you disputing this?), and we got instead stuff like Minato-girlfriend situation. That's pretty telling.

So, my "Not once" still stands, too bad *cough*
The reason is probably because Naruto has been too busy to actually talk to her about it, he has not gotten any real breaks since then. Also that image shows that Naruto remembers the confession and again the whole girlfriend thing was played off for laughs and has since not been referenced. Also think about it if Naruto werent joking around youd think hed mention Sakura when he was saying goodbye to Minato since he already met her.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
The reason is probably because Naruto has been too busy to actually talk to her about it, he has not gotten any real breaks since then. Also that image shows that Naruto remembers the confession and again the whole girlfriend thing was played off for laughs and has since not been referenced. Also think about it if Naruto werent joking around youd think hed mention Sakura when he was saying goodbye to Minato since he already met her.

Yes, as clearly depicted by Kishi, right after the Pain invasion, he was so, so, so, very busy.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

It's nice that even with his very, very busy schedule after Pain's fight was concluded, he managed to have a leisurely chat with Sakura and Inari + Tazuna. You know, the latter two being the ones who battled so fiercely with Pain to defend Naruto's life.

...Oh wait.

Yes, as clearly depicted by Kishi, right after the Pain invasion, he was so, so, so, very busy.

It's nice that even with his very, very busy schedule after Pain's fight was concluded, he managed to have a leisurely chat with Sakura and Inari + Tazuna. You know, the latter two being the ones who battled so fiercely with Pain to defend Naruto's life.

...Oh wait.
We dont know if they havent talked, it could have been off screen where they talked about stuff we dont know yet. Again I really hate arguing with narusaku fans cause its just pointless youll never see things from my point of view so why bother....

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
We dont know if they havent talked, it could have been off screen where they talked about stuff we dont know yet. Again I really hate arguing with narusaku fans cause its just pointless youll never see things from my point of view so why bother....

Well that's a new one.

As for the 2nd bolded: I don't dislike arguing with fans of other shippings; it's a pretty fun time waster :p Chill out and just relax man, you're making this as if this discussion is a life and death situation that we all must take very, very, very seriously.

Just relax.

Well that's a new one.

As for the 2nd bolded: I don't dislike arguing with fans of other shippings; it's a pretty fun time waster :p Chill out and just relax man, you're making this as if this discussion is a life and death situation that we all must take very, very, very seriously.

Just relax.
I dunno i just have a personal vendetta against Narusaku since I went through the exact same thing where I was in love with a girl and she liked someone else, then she broke my heart and messed me up big time so yeah excuse me for being a bit antagonist against the ship narusaku not the people who ship it, I really have no beef with someone with a different opinion as me.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I dunno i just have a personal vendetta against Narusaku since I went through the exact same thing where I was in love with a girl and she liked someone else, then she broke my heart and messed me up big time so yeah excuse me for being a bit antagonist against the ship narusaku not the people who ship it, I really have no beef with someone with a different opinion as me.

Dude, I've mentioned this several times in GAF in numerous threads about failed relationships, but I was just one month from getting married to a woman--after I have announced it to all the folks related to me under the sun and invited them, after my parents and I prepared stuff, after she has promised in front of both our parents that she'd marry me--when she came up to me claiming she's in love with someone else and in fact has pretty much admitted fucked with him behind my back.

Can't believe I am mentioning this in a Naruto's thread discussing shipping issues, hahaha. What I meant to say is, just chill; in the end, shipping's supposed to be fun and nothing's worth fussing about... especially not something worthy of a personal vendetta.

Anyways, if you don't like discussing it, just don't. I am sure plenty of people here would be more than happy to argue your ship, hahahaha.

I know that feel...luckily for me I kind of grew to dislike her over time when I found out more about her.

Also look what shipping has brought us. A serious therapeutic moment in a naruto thread. Also shipping talk isn't stopping anyone from bringing up anything they want. I'll discuss anything any time.

Dude, I've mentioned this several times in GAF in numerous threads about failed relationships, but I was just one month from getting married to a woman--after I have announced it to all the folks related to me under the sun and invited them, after my parents and I prepared stuff, after she has promised in front of both our parents that she'd marry me--when she came up to me claiming she's in love with someone else and in fact has pretty much admitted fucked with him behind my back.

Can't believe I am mentioning this in a Naruto's thread discussing shipping issues, hahaha. What I meant to say is, just chill; in the end, shipping's supposed to be fun and nothing's worth fussing about... especially not something worthy of a personal vendetta.
Im really sorry to hear that dude :(
but as for my personal vendetta its just im like naruto was my first ever anime and one of my childhood favorites and now going through that shit with getting used by another girl and being manipulated by them and seeing Naruto go through that same shit im like "dont make the same mistaks I did go to the girl who really loves you!" Too bad I dont have a girl who likes me like Hinata likes naruto ;-;

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I know that feel...luckily for me I kind of grew to dislike her over time when I found out more about her.

Also look what shipping has brought us. A serious therapeutic moment in a naruto thread. Also shipping talk isn't stopping anyone from bringing up anything they want. I'll discuss anything any time.

Hahaha, clearly not a direction that I expected.

Im really sorry to hear that dude :(
but as for my personal vendetta its just im like naruto was my first ever anime and one of my childhood favorites and now going through that shit with getting used by another girl and being manipulated by them and seeing Naruto go through that same shit im like "dont make the same mistaks I did go to the girl who really loves you!" Too bad I dont have a girl who likes me like Hinata likes naruto ;-;

It has been like, 3-4 years after that incident and yes, it still hurt sometimes. I also have tried formulating a series of relationships afterwards without success.

However right now I am in a relationship with a girl 9 years younger than me, an amazing, sweet girl; hopefully it'll work out.

As for the bolded: don't worry, there are like what, a billion female out there in the world? It is practically a statistical impossibility that none of them would want to form a relationship with you, hahaha.

... Well, this got awkward.

Nah man, we're all friends and brothers here! Especially when in the official manga thread usually people just trash Naruto around! At least in here we all like Naruto hahaha.

Hahaha, clearly not a direction that I expected.

It has been like, 3-4 years after that incident and yes, it still hurt sometimes. I also have tried formulating a series of relationships afterwards without success.

However right now I am in a relationship with a girl 9 years younger than me, an amazing, sweet girl; hopefully it'll work out.

As for the bolded: don't worry, there are like what, a billion female out there in the world? It is practically a statistical impossibility that none of them would want to form a relationship with you, hahaha.
Hehe yeah I know that ill find someone someday!
Nah man, we're all friends and brothers here! Especially when in the official manga thread usually people just trash Naruto around! At least in here we all like Naruto hahaha.
Yeah....like naruto hehe....
a55.png

i still like everything pre shippuden but after that ehhhh

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Last minute predictions. Do they actually start fighting next chapter? How fast does sasuke resort to the Susanoo.

I am guessing no.

I am guessing there will be black panels involved: you know, flashback stuff, with Kakashi WTF-ing Sasuke, Sakura's conflicted (as per her usual MO regarding anything Sasuke), etc etc etc.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
If I were Naruto I would be all like forget this rookie 9 nonsense, I'm going for Kurenai or the Mizukage.

Haven't seen Ino or Hinata's designs (I don't know which ones are fanmade which ones are official in Google image), but boy have you seen Sakura's future design in the Last? She's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine; wayyy better looking than Kurenai or Mizukage.

Mendrox

Haven't seen Ino or Hinata's designs (I don't know which ones are fanmade which ones are official in Google image), but boy have you seen Sakura's future design in the Last? She's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine; wayyy better looking than Kurenai or Mizukage.

I think she looks way too boring. :( Still flat as fuck. Hope dat booty is still fine.

the shipping wars are over....hurray!

Sakura does indeed look fiiiine in The Last. Best Character design along with Sasuke. Naruto looks really good in the drawings but in the anime........

Sakura does indeed look fiiiine in The Last. Best Character design along with Sasuke. Naruto looks really good in the drawings but in the anime........

This actually has me worried about the other designs as well. There is no telling how close to the sketches they will look.

Also, where Hanabi adult designs? Her teenage design in rock lee's manga was awesome.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

They're never over.

And you can bet it will get even more intense since we're getting close to the end and it's sink or swim time for the main pairings.

I say if we're having shipping wars that we use words. If you want to refer to an image send a link. Having people keep on quoting tons of images is annoying to read especially if you're on mobile.

Frog-fu

Banned
Give it 2-3 more hours, brehs.

I wouldn't expect any fighting to go down immediately. Kishi gonna be a dick and leave that for the final panel/page.

Prepare yourselves for
Code:
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/cbc0314e6204f35a4451a65812607a6a/tumblr_nbpee51tm81qia6abo1_500.png[/IMG]

smurfx

get some go again
UPDATE

All right, since we're going to go this way anyhow.

Naruto Fans betting on Naru/Saku being endgame are:

TacticalFox88
Frog-Fu
Maddocks
Vizantir

Naru/Hina being endgame:
Psycho_Mantis
Damisa
Maxmimum_Spider
TheReal Talker
Khezu
Sasu/Saku being Endgame
Psycho Mantis

Other:
Khezu (NaruIno)
put me down for naru/hina.

umm spoilers?

sakura spoke about something.

the sauce kills sakura.

this is a trans of the lines

If this was true it would put the final nail in the coffin of that ridiculous Sasuke/Sakura bullshit. And push Naruto into a full-on grandmaster legendary nigga moment on Sasuke.

Shit you guys, I don't want to read the spoiler, but how much longer is it going to be? Is there some twitter feed you guys follow that updates as soon as a chapter is out?

By who though? Hagoromo? Would just feel off, as he has little business with what happens right now.

Probably Naruto. He already pulled a Gill and used Resurrection on Gai, so while I don't think he has the seal thing on his hand anymore it's not so farfetched that he gets some other similar bailout power to bring her back.

By who though? Hagoromo? Would just feel off, as he has little business with what happens right now.

Apart from my brother Alpha's theory, Tsunade might pull out that jutsu that saved Gaara and die in the process. She knows all manner of healing jutsu; so though my memory of the details on that one are foggy, she might have it in her bag of tricks.

Would also explain the text about Kakashi in The Last highly implying he's Hokage.

EDIT: Scratch that, chapter's out.

Sakura's not dead, Sauce hit her with a genjutsu that put her down. SasuxSaku sure is though, he was trolling her feelings HARD. It's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom